'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones

'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones, this would be especially useful if there would be percentage of each kind of troops lost added.

So for example:
      Player X
      Infantry: Killed / Lost / % Lost / Ratio (killed to lost) / Result

All that in one column and in the other column my own stats, so we could compare, who plays more with infantry, fighters, fleet, etc.

% Lost - would mean, how big % of all units lost, were the units of such type.

So then if we compare it to our own stats we could get for example a conclusion: ok, this is a 'fleet guy', who plays a lot of fleet, but use a little helicopters and bombers.

"Use" maybe not the best word, cause he might use such, but dont lose them in fight ;) but more or less it shows what the player use often and what he rarely does.

There is only ratio of killed to lost, generally for all troops and I find it only on mobile version.

It would be nice to have it on both and also in stats for those groups of troops.

That could give info... ok the guy plays a lot of with fleet but loses it more often (with worse ratio) than me, for example.

Data is there so anybody motivated enough, could count it on his own, but it would be nice to have it layed out in game. When it would actualize once for 24h, or even less often, then I guess it should not take servers very busy, as it's counted once and updated.
    • I thought about suggesting something like this before, but I usually decide the stats we can see (so far) really don't tell us enough (for the reasons listed above) to be very useful (in any context).

In other discussions that overlap with this topic, when this was discussed, forum users have said that Dorado keeps the stats vague on purpose, to avoid giving away too much information about players' styles.

If anything were to be done along these lines, I would want it to be easy comparison/contrast of all the players in any single game. Something along the lines of "Show me all the players sorted by KDR", or "Show me all of the players sorted by rank.", or "Show me the players sorted by their Provinces Captured vs Provinces Lost ratio".
    • KFGauss wrote:

I thought about suggesting something like this before, but I usually decide the stats we can see (so far) really don't tell us enough (for the reasons listed above) to be very useful (in any context).

In other discussions that overlap with this topic, when this was discussed, forum users have said that Dorado keeps the stats vague on purpose, to avoid giving away too much information about players' styles.

If anything were to be done along these lines, I would want it to be easy comparison/contrast of all the players in any single game. Something along the lines of "Show me all the players sorted by KDR", or "Show me all of the players sorted by rank.", or "Show me the players sorted by their Provinces Captured vs Provinces Lost ratio".
      Well if you want players sorted by rank, all you have to do is go to the game on the main page and hit the info button
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD