Superfast evening maps x10 or ultrafast weekend maps x16/x32

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rickior wrote:

Thx for the information, I didn't know, there had been, map by time zone.
      I regret it didn't work. According to the numbers of game who are plaid, I'm surprised, it 's so difficult. All the more, I'm sure, more players could be interested. But it would be better, to give for players to apply, before the game start.
      IS there still but all map go for acces from enywhere ( before by choose server ( language ) you see just your language map and " internacional " now you see all simply you recongnize it by con news if is in your language is your server map if is another language is another serve map ( if is in englisch is probably intenacional .. )
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

IS there still but all map go for acces from enywhere ( before by choose server ( language ) you see just your language map and " internacional " now you see all simply you recongnize it by con news if is in your language is your server map if is another language is another serve map ( if is in englisch is probably intenacional .. )
      i dont understand... but all maps are available in all languages
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • no that is diferent like i say that many player thing that know about game many thing but finaly ... important thing not know

game is awaliable in many langiuage

but map is separated by server ( server you choose by choose language ) but by change you still have acces for all map (becsoe all become avaliable for all language )

czech con news - czech server

england con news england server ( or internacional .. becose englasn is used in internacional map too ... )

but much kore simply is by picture

prnt.sc/OiS7I3GHNOXW czech

prnt.sc/9StvxR8zIfBZ germany

that is simply reason that internacional map have another time than be in your time zone or becose you have acces primary .. on your language (not your but witch you choose server ... ) small map , big inertnacional map and big your language map with is accesiable

and yes you dont see many map when you swap server (language --) taht may be reason why somebody not see any map new but somebody yes .. becose mostly is map spam after midnight (by time zone .. )
    • September 2023 and still I think that faster maps would be a good move for Dorado/Bytro as it would pull up more players and get more of options for current players.

I WOULD PLAY THEM :)

Also for games 4x it would be good if there would be option to slower it down to 1x during night for example.

Two speeds maps would be great.

As example, game would have 1x speed from midnight till 10 am, and 4x speed from 10 am till midnight, every day.

Or 'weekend game', which would have speed of 12x during Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am till midnight and 4x from Monday till Friday on same hours, but at nights it would slow down to 1x, when people sleep.

As for a fast games (4x+ speed) they would start when they are full of players.

Two speed maps are much more fair, cause players who learn/study/work would have more equal chances comparing to those who can be online 16 hours a day. It would bring much more play-life-balance, so keep more players in game, who often lose cause less of time to click.

And if really there is technical problem for servers to cope with faster games, then there would need to be gold paid to join such maps, so it would pay off the cost or more/new severs. Problem solved. I dont believe there are no fast enough servers on the market for such task.

Such a intense weekend maps (weekend x12 and weekdays 4x, but enough time to sleep and rest x1) would bring new quality into game of very intense playing, which brings more emotions and action and would be great.

Such a map would last shorter, probably around 9 real-life days if starting on Saturday (including two weekends) or around 12 real-life days if starting for example on Monday.

Nobody likes to wake up after a night in 4x game and see own coutry wiped out, right?
      And 4x games last around two weeks so it's hard to wake up in the middle of the night, just to check the game... irritating.

With 'two speeds maps' we can both bring more game-life harmony into 4x games and enable to play even faster games then.

8o :thumbup: :D