Seasons rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seasons rewards

The information I’ve found has been too vague and would appreciate some clarification from anyone in the know. I do not have a security council membership but earned the seasons points to unlock ugv and the rail gun. The season ended and in a couple games I was able to research and unlock the ugv but aside from these couple times I have not been able to research and use them since. It reads that I need a season 6 badge to unlock ugv but I did earn enough points in the ended season 6 time frame and have even be able to use it in a couple random games.. Do you get to only use them for a day if you don’t have a security council subscription or how does this work, it’s been a bit confusing. Thanks.
    • I believe that you (anyone) get(s) to use to use them without SC membership during the season, but you only get to continue using them after the season ends if you have an active SC membership on the day the season ends.

If you decide to buy an SC membership (right now), you can always try to write a really pitiful request begging someone at Dorado to bend the rules just a bit and permanently unlock those units for you.

The worst that can happen is that they say "no."

KRG
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Yes, both things need to be true, to fully unlock a seasonal unit:
      - Scored enough Season points
      - Have SC active while having scored enough points already
      thanks a lot for the reply. So with out a sc membership I should be able to use the ugv (and maybe rail gun) right now (this season) since my season points were over 10,000. Does anyone know when I will be able to use and unlock them because somehow I was able to research it in a couple games right after the season ended but now it says that I need season 6 badge to unlock. Am I missing something? Sorry if the questions seem stupid. Thanks in advance
    • te_x_as wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Yes, both things need to be true, to fully unlock a seasonal unit:
      - Scored enough Season points
      - Have SC active while having scored enough points already
      thanks a lot for the reply. So with out a sc membership I should be able to use the ugv (and maybe rail gun) right now (this season) since my season points were over 10,000. Does anyone know when I will be able to use and unlock them because somehow I was able to research it in a couple games right after the season ended but now it says that I need season 6 badge to unlock. Am I missing something? Sorry if the questions seem stupid. Thanks in advance
      as long as the game started mid-season you can use them in that game
      I am The Baseline for opinions