New Elite (or new normal)Troop Idea: Elite Hacker or dummy troops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Elite (or new normal)Troop Idea: Elite Hacker or dummy troops

I have a new troop idea. It would be called the "elite hacker or a dummy target."
      Do you remember playing in the middle of the game, and you see someone's drones and/or awac put smack in the middle of your nation's country, but placed very cheaply on a river that was right next to your capital just to spy on you and to get under your skin? You wanted to the player snooping on you to stop, but couldn't afford to go to war over it due to some untimely diplomatic issues? Problem solved with either a) and low hp, b) no damage hacker troop that could confuse radar using aircraft on the locations of troops. I don't have the idea fully thought out, but I think it could add a realistic feature in today's world where wars can be fought digitally. Another, older idea would be the use of dummy troops. They would be limited to the amount that could be produced, but would be fairly cheap and easy to build. It would have low hp and of course, no damage. The point of this would be to be able to dedicate more troops to a conflict while still deterring other players from attacking into thinking that the player using dummy targets is actually defending him/herself or inflating the number of troops that a country actually has. The reason for this unit is to help counter drones and sometimes awacs that can freely snoop on someone else without declaring war on them. The nation being spied on can use these types of troops to keep the drone user guessing instead of revealing their could- be opponent's armies that takes 15,000 gold for spies anyways. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Job_ee ().

• I like the Idea of EMP weapons. If someone spies on you kill the spy. Its always the first step of an enemie Invasion. At least from my experience. No one rusks a diplomatic challenge resulting in a war by send out drines to hus neighbours if he is not ready to strike.
      I also like the dummy troops. Question is would recons discover that its a dummy unit? In this case they wouldnt fit your use gase aa drohns would identify them too.

I hope the next season unit is the long asked for land mines and its counter the pioneer for cleaning up.

@Dorado Think about the money you guys can make with gold Features for setting up mine fields.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Idea: Hypersonic Missiles

Basically missles that are extreamly fast (25.00 speed). To research them you need to have researched Guided missle program, Nuclear program, and ICBM.

They have no shielding upgrades whatsoever but have a low chance of being intercepted by other units.

Once reasearched, you gain access to a special unit called "Hypersonic Missile Launcher", it functions like a ICBM Launcher.

The Hypersonic Missiles have the same range as ICBM.

They can also be fired from Elite Navel Unit, and Elite fixed wing fighters.

Once Researched, You can use Conventinal, Chemical, and Nuclear Hypersonic Missiles.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mother Russia ().

• KFGauss wrote:

A few of us do send out drones to check whether our neighbors are planning a sneak attack, instead of planning our own sneak attack - However we appear to be a small minority.
      Yeah, that would automatically get your drone shot down and war declared on you every time (even if you were bigger/more powerful) with players of my like mindset, even if your drone just overlapped my territory with it's vision and didn't even enter
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD