SEASONS 7 ELITE UNIT: SEVENTH SEAS, SEA MONSTER; STEALTH BATTLESHIP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASONS 7 ELITE UNIT: SEVENTH SEAS, SEA MONSTER; STEALTH BATTLESHIP

NEW WEAPONS (T2 and T3): EMP SAM

FICTION SHIP (example image)

Elite Stealth Battleship Stats

Tier 1

Stealth Unit
      Reveal Stealth: Submarines
      Radar Signature: Type: Naval Units, Size: HIGH
      Attack Range: Range of 50
      Anti-Air: Range of 75
      Sonar: Range of 75
      Radar Detection: Range of 75:

Ground Units
      - Signature Size: HIGH

Fixed Wing Aircraft

Naval Units

Ballistic Missile

Missile Capacity: 2
      Reload Time: 12 hours

3x Triple Long Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x Short Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x SAM Turret (Fixed Wing)
      2x CIWS Turret (Fixed Rotary)
      2× 6× Dual use Anti-Torpedo/Anti-Submarine Torpedoes
      2x TDS Launcher Platform (Missile etc.)
      1x BM Launcher Platform

Tier 2

Stealth Unit
      Attack Range: Range of 75
      Anti-Air: Range of 100
      Sonar: Range of 100
      Radar Detection: Range of 100:

Ground Units

Fixed Wing Aircraft

Naval Units

Ballistic Missile

Missile Capacity: 3

3x Triple Long Railgun Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x Short Railgun Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x EMP Armed with SAM Turret (Fixed Wing)
      1x BM Launcher Platform

Tier 3

Stealth Unit
      Attack Range: Range of 100
      Anti-Air: Range of 100
      Sonar: Range of 100
      Radar Detection: Range of 100:

Ground Units

Fixed Wing Aircraft

Naval Units

Ballistic Missile

Missile Capacity: 4

3x Triple Long Railgun Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x Short Railgun Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x EMP Armed with SAM Turret (Fixed Wing)
      1x BM Launcher Platform
      Guns are always loaded.

The post was edited 6 times, last by GunlessLands ().

• Is this a joke?
      It reminds me of Peace Walker from MGS. Not only is it a nuclear missile silo, but it’s also a WMD

The realism is non-existent. All elite units are bound to realism. Elite AH is a real thing, AIP subs are a real thing, UGV are a real thing, and Railgun and Elite MBT are based on real concepts. The only unit that exits the realm of realism is Elite Bomber, but even that can be passed off as a high tech strato-launcher. Not to mention battleships are irrelevant in modern settings and a stealth battleship is out of this world

Now for the stats. It’s invisible (stealth but no sonar sig), can launch BM, kill everything within 100 range air or ground or sea it doesn’t matter, and it has “weapons?”. I don’t understand that concept. What are they? Do you deploy them?
      What does this thing cost? How many can you have at once? What kind of damage does it do?

Based on the information available it seems like a ridiculous unit that would be nearly unkillable
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

Is this a joke?
      @Kranzegrad - I assumed you were joking after spending a couple of seconds looking at the picture. Next time you post one of these, maybe you should use the Comic Sans font for the text?

@Colonel Waffles - The USA's Zumwalt class, DDG 1000 is a step in the direction Kranzegrad outlined, so there some realism involved in a suggestion like this, but there is also plenty of fantasy.

OBTW - The same is true (plenty of fantasy) for every CoN unit if you dig even slightly below the surface.

KFG
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

Is this a joke?
      It reminds me of Peace Walker from MGS. Not only is it a nuclear missile silo, but it’s also a WMD

The realism is non-existent. All elite units are bound to realism. Elite AH is a real thing, AIP subs are a real thing, UGV are a real thing, and Railgun and Elite MBT are based on real concepts. The only unit that exits the realm of realism is Elite Bomber, but even that can be passed off as a high tech strato-launcher. Not to mention battleships are irrelevant in modern settings and a stealth battleship is out of this world

Now for the stats. It’s invisible (stealth but no sonar sig), can launch BM, kill everything within 100 range air or ground or sea it doesn’t matter, and it has “weapons?”. I don’t understand that concept. What are they? Do you deploy them?
      What does this thing cost? How many can you have at once? What kind of damage does it do?

Based on the information available it seems like a ridiculous unit that would be nearly unkillable
      It is not are jokes.

All elite units are realist, but except Elite Railgun has not realist unit, it's fiction elite unit, Elite Stealth Battleship is idea come from Elite Railgun unit.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

In general in this game, if a unit has radar, it is not completely stealthed, with the exception of the Naval Officer.

That is why subs are detectable by sonar and other stealth units tend to have no radar at all.

The ships sounds a bit like what we germans call a "Eierlegende Wollmilchsau" :D
      Probably i need small fix it into message... ^^
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

I still don’t understand what the “weapons” are. Do you deploy them? And what is the damage and cost of this unit?
      You're not thinking like a Kranzegrad. Kranz is into realism and the pictures better damn well be right too! SO, I'm pretty sure the weapons detailed are just describing it's abilities and what is actually attacking in a normal attack.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I generally like idea of battleships as Elite units so I would be definitelly for it. Also these ships might ballance high ranking Elite naval officer paired with max out cruiser task force which is almost uncounterable for lover level as me.
      Anyway is there any official info about season 7? As we know from problems with season 6 we might be actually pretty far out from the release date or there might be anything else than naval units coming
    • Capt_Rodgers wrote:

I generally like idea of battleships as Elite units so I would be definitelly for it. Also these ships might ballance high ranking Elite naval officer paired with max out cruiser task force which is almost uncounterable for lover level as me.
      Anyway is there any official info about season 7? As we know from problems with season 6 we might be actually pretty far out from the release date or there might be anything else than naval units coming
      They will not counter NO with CRs stack, instead they will replace the CRs in the stack, and will make the stack even worse. :D

Devs never really give any informations about season units in advance, so no there are no informations.