SEASONS 7 ELITE UNIT: SEVENTH SEAS, SEA MONSTER; STEALTH BATTLESHIP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Colonel Waffles wrote:

I still don’t understand what the “weapons” are. Do you deploy them? And what is the damage and cost of this unit?
      You're not thinking like a Kranzegrad. Kranz is into realism and the pictures better damn well be right too! SO, I'm pretty sure the weapons detailed are just describing it's abilities and what is actually attacking in a normal attack.
      Thanks!
      Guns are always loaded.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

@Kranzegrad so whats to counter? No Airdefense liek the good old Bismarck
      You missed for read full stats text.

3x Triple Long Railgun Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x Short Railgun Artillery Naval Gun Turret
      2x EMP Armed with SAM Turret (Fixed Wing)
      2x CIWS Turret (Fixed Rotary)

2× 6× Dual use Anti-Torpedo/Anti-Submarine Torpedoes
      2x TDS Launcher Platform (Missile etc.)
      1x BM Launcher Platform
      Guns are always loaded.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

@Kranzegrad so whats to counter? No Airdefense liek the good old Bismarck
      That would be quite a good counter how to counter these types of units (like with IRL battleships). It should have almost none air defences but much highter attack than cruisers. So you should either choose either strong anti ship force of 5 battleships + naval officer or strong anti air force of 5 cruisers + naval officer
    • Most Elite units dont even make sense.

- We all know UAV swarm thing is useless

- majority are basically advanced lvl of same type units.

BUT HOLLY HELL... WHO THOUGHT UP ELITE RAILGUN?? fRICKEN THING LIKE 4 UNITS IN 1 ( Tank; AA; SAM; MRL) and if someone mass produces dont really see a easy way to beat. Thing is 10 x over powered compared to other Elite units. Can take out air; land; sea troops... cant hit the damn thing with missiles and would take a kamikaze run to do any damage.

Last game on Rising Tides luckily Russia was hiding these things till late in game as he had 3 or 4 in a stack with other stuff and not sure if could have taken them out. Part of reason did a backdoor deal with 3rd and former enemy S America coalition. They offered up two victory sites (I was 700 VPs away from solo) in order to end game before their coalition got destroyed; so they granted me ROW; I flew over and took sites before Russia/France/ Norway could get to them. And at same time they were planning attack on me. Was kind of a whimp move but Russia had 2 or 3 other friendly countries in his camp and Im good but cant fight 5 man coalition especially with those damn railguns. I was going to make a run at one of the VP sites anyways in n America; which could have taken. The one in s America was a gimmee and France/Russia would have gptten in 8 hrs anyways.

Sometimes you have to use diplomacy over brute force. And fighting Peru and brazil hard and respectfully set up for this self preservation move by S America; as after spanking them in pacific for 4 days earlier I offered peace as knew Russia / France would win. I think it was a wolf pack scenario as these countries even outside coalition seemed to know each other.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Elite Railgun are a Jack of all trades, but in the end they excell in nothing because of it.

They are stronger SAMs but as long patrol breaks the game, they are still not that usefull.

how are new players like myself expected to survive when other players have elite rail gun and I’ve got nothing as powerful as that? I respect the first come first Serve but there should be some way to earn it or keep up right?
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Elite Railgun are a Jack of all trades, but in the end they excell in nothing because of it.

They are stronger SAMs but as long patrol breaks the game, they are still not that usefull.

how are new players like myself expected to survive when other players have elite rail gun and I’ve got nothing as powerful as that? I respect the first come first Serve but there should be some way to earn it or keep up right?

I think you are exaggerating how good they actually are. It’s not like you can’t kill it with the units already available to you.
      Yee Haw
    • simply till day 28 is railgun artilery with range 50 and weak on infatry it weak than sams on airplane it just unit that have capability all together

so it about map if come day 28 its become railgun more powerfull range artilery but if enemy want have already much more powerfull army from rocket artilery and sams and may recruit more this unit but who make way on railgun not mostly if lost any raligun in batle is not cheap recruit new one

till day 16 dont have ralgun anti air so it simpy beat by infatry artilery or much more by another type of artilery ¨ after day 16 till 28 is time when is railgun wery powerfull tool that may cover your ofensive move fom day 28 till about 7 day still be powerfull tool but after is just waste ...

so elite unit isnt be some game change .. it all posible replace by normal ( and more efective ) but it cost more tiome on reseach to have all what give elite in couse ralgun ok

posibility fire balistic misile have only three unit in game .. and without elite bomber only two and that may be a little game change .. ( or just must know what you want and how do ..)

mostly game is strategy game if we dont count speed map that is more about be online than strategy .. so elite unit

by the way must funny about any artilery is a about how simply one shoot make many player to just run away from range .. but finaly need calm down look on dmg and decide if not be much more better rush move at artilery to kill it .. ( that is finaly some at ralgun .. so yes it powerfull but more powerfull is fear from unknow .. )
    • Every coin have an other side too.

Now think about some game, Elite Alliance Game.

7 day peace period, Tech tree open as day 10 and Alliance member can freely give Resource to each other.
      Every players start the game with lot more resource than normal pub game.

Now let me know can you see the other side of coin?
      Have fun, nothing personal.

The post was edited 2 times, last by booombooom ().