Game ate my gold coins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game ate my gold coins

So I wanted to speed up my research for the air superiority fighters. I spent roughly 1900 gold coins on speeding up engine replacement level 3 for the MIG 23 flogger. Then I spent several installments of gold coins I would say about 1950 *3 or 4 to speed up Mig 29 fulcrum lvl 4. But to my surprise, the game ate my gold coins and reset my research back to 0%!! Could I please get my gold coins back or get a refund. The game is 4299875 and I am user10911985
    • Tip: when things of nature happen its recommend logging out and clear the cache
      also if its a pc and one has a cleaning tool with fixing registry errors a quick analysis and
      repair never hurts. If problem still persists in game lodge a ticket using the Report a Bug
      icon and be patient. Also if you use the discord app conflict of nations has a dedicated game
      server where you can contact staff directly via the DM direct message option.