Let's Review Forum Etiquette

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Yeah Tifo, ... be nice, like me!
    How am I not nice? I literally made this thread to promote kindness, and you say I'm mean?
    TY VOLE co kdby sis sebral trochu sebeucty a KDZY UZ KURVA NEKAM NECO NAPISES NEKOMU REAKCI a pripominku a nekdo ti tam odpovi a ty nasledne delas ze ses hluchej nediv se ze si internet forum uzivatel do tebe kopce kdyz uz mas to ego rikat nekomu ze se ma o hre neco ucit tak zkus ukazat co ty umis a dokazal si pak ano udilej rady

by the way at that point if dorado start probaly care sure be much more less bullshit talk but now they seriously piss of on own customers so why you think when they dont respond on bug section or ,notice about update or spam new game that care that somebody is ugly on you most when zou are realy nice shitt too ..
  • Andilek7319 wrote:

TY VOLE co kdby sis sebral trochu sebeucty a KDZY UZ KURVA NEKAM NECO NAPISES NEKOMU REAKCI a pripominku a nekdo ti tam odpovi a ty nasledne delas ze ses hluchej nediv se ze si internet forum uzivatel do tebe kopce kdyz uz mas to ego rikat nekomu ze se ma o hre neco ucit tak zkus ukazat co ty umis a dokazal si pak ano udilej rady
    by the way at that point if dorado start probaly care sure be much more less bullshit talk but now they seriously piss of on own customers so why you think when they dont respond on bug section or ,notice about update or spam new game that care that somebody is ugly on you most when zou are realy nice shitt too ..
    If you want me to be nice, maybe YOU should be nice to me, instead of yelling.
    "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

BlackStarMedia wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Just a quick statement...

There are several people on this forum - and I'm not gonna name names - that just can be plain mean. When someone gives an idea or a suggestion that they may not like, instead of offering some constructive criticism and give suggestions to make the idea better, they turn up the intensity and start yelling at the person (who in many cases may be a dormie) or go on a "you obviously don't know how the game works" rant. They can also be very fixed-minded, newbophobic, and sarcastic. It all makes this forum a less pleasant place to be. You may have noticed I haven't been as active here in the past few weeks.

So let's all pause for a moment, take a deep breath, and reset. Instead of making that derogatory comment, maybe consider the other person and how they would feel. Try to consider things that aren't exactly perfect for you, and be more open minded about people's ideas. Maybe if we all do this, the forum can be a more enjoyable place to be.

Thank you.
    But from what I have seen "and this is only my second day on the forum" You sir are one to pick fights with a lot of people. I think you are the rudest person on the forum. So my question is why would you make a thread saying for people to be nice when I see you being rude and profiling people off of there pfp's or names? Granted you did start this thread nearly 5 months ago. So maybe you were nicer back then. But from what I have seen over the past two days is that you are not a nice person. Maybe you should take a reset and think about how you treat other people because not many people want to even talk on threads that you are on because you will start a huge argument with them.
    I am? I try not to get into arguments or controversial questions with people here. Did I insult you, I have never seen you before.
    If you want arguments and controversial questions, come to me