Pixel 6 interface issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pixel 6 interface issues

Just got a new phone and I'm seeing some interface issues. (Google Pixel 6)

In games the bottom row of icons don't show the appropriate symbols, they just all look like 3 bars which I believe is normally the far right symbol.

There is also some small icons on the left side of the screen, those start appearing as I'm assigning orders to various units but they are out of place.

photos.app.goo.gl/L2bAj68VjtSk1Ggv8

The main screen when u start the app also doesn't load the icons at the bottom properly. The games displayed all appear the same as well but are 3 different games. They are displayed correctly if I click the button that should be my games.

photos.app.goo.gl/LJSfN2hgm8Lq8y4w6
    • Update:

There are a lot of non responsive taps using the interface in general. The interface was troublesome before but on the pixel 6 there are a lot more instances of tapping something and not getting a response or in the case of issuing orders the interface just resets as if u clicked away l. So like a move command, u click the city, 2nd menu comes up with city and units, u click the unit but it doesn't respond. Click the unit or city several times and it eventually responds. Then I go to click on move and click the location and then it just resets and u have to go through the process again.

Stuff like that, often.

I don't see this in any other apps and nothing seems to have issues with the touch screen in general so Im thinking just something by about how this app interfaces with this in phone / screen?