Balance the vps more

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balance the vps more

hi so some countrys have like 150 vps at the beggining of the game while others have only 60 or 70 do you really think thats fair? Especially if the country is big so they get an extra advantage.

also please give each country an equal of number of citys to start with - not fair that koreas has 4 while big rusky there has like 10 they can easy destroy me
      "doug" -nobody
    • VP do not give any real advantage, they only represent the size of a country and the countries are differently sized, because that is how the world is, a little bit of realism.

In no grand strategy game I know, the countries are all equal. Just try out Hearts of Iron, there is a huge difference between playing a country like Germany and Estland.

Also:
      The biggest countries rarely win, because their size makes them hard to play.
    • RadioActive wrote:

hi so some countrys have like 150 vps at the beggining of the game while others have only 60 or 70 do you really think thats fair? Especially if the country is big so they get an extra advantage.

also please give each country an equal of number of citys to start with - not fair that koreas has 4 while big rusky there has like 10 they can easy destroy me
      Yeah, it's also done to make the game more life like, though to be honest, it would be kind of funny to have a country like South Korea have the same vps as China or Russia just for the lols.
    • RadioActive wrote:

Sorry bro, don't think it would be fair to give small countries (ex. Cuba) the same amount of starting cities/VPs as powerful ones like China or Russia. Plus, like @Kalrakh said, do to their size the big countries rarely win, provided they even make it to the end of the game.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

RadioActive wrote:

Sorry bro, don't think it would be fair to give small countries (ex. Cuba) the same amount of starting cities/VPs as powerful ones like China or Russia. Plus, like @Kalrakh said, do to their size the big countries rarely win, provided they even make it to the end of the game.
      oh now i see cuz like when i playes as russia like everyone attacks me day 2 bro, so unfair, cant even do much building
      "doug" -nobody
    • RadioActive wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

RadioActive wrote:

oh now i see cuz like when i playes as russia like everyone attacks me day 2 bro, so unfair, cant even do much building
      Yeah, don't pick Russia. You're sure to get walloped if you don't know what you're doing.

• Of course, countries have different numbers of internet users, so you can't give them the same amount of vps. It can be applied to every field. I'm not really into gaming, so I don't know the policy for other games but, if you use social media or it's more convenient to use stable platforms. I know a few, but the best one I have tried so far is vps Linux. Not sure if this makes any change or helps you at all. But, if the country is small and has just a few vps connections, then it's essential to choose the most powerful options.
    • Protea wrote:

Of course, countries have different numbers of internet users, so you can't give them the same amount of vps. It can be applied to every field.
      As k-man said, a country's victory points have absolutely nothing to do with the amount of people from a country playing the game. The most obvious proof is the differing vp values the same country has on different map types.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Protea wrote:

Of course, countries have different numbers of internet users, so you can't give them the same amount of vps. It can be applied to every field.
      As k-man said, a country's victory points have absolutely nothing to do with the amount of people from a country playing the game. The most obvious proof is the differing vp values the same country has on different map types.
      He was missing the point of this thread.

• Protea wrote:

Of course, countries have different numbers of internet users, so you can't give them the same amount of vps. It can be applied to every field. I'm not really into gaming, so I don't know the policy for other games but, if you use social media or it's more convenient to use stable platforms. I know a few, but the best one I have tried so far is vps Linux. Not sure if this makes any change or helps you at all. But, if the country is small and has just a few vps connections, then it's essential to choose the most powerful options.
      yes i agree with you different countries have different number of the users and in many countries there are many country based hosting providers. and on the internet there are many Gaming hosting providers that provides the hosting for the gaming, and mainly there are two types of the hosting, one is Windows VPS hosting and second one is Linux VPS Hosting and in both of them linux vps hosting is more popular then the windows vps and many of the companies and individuals choose the linux vps instead of the other hosting provider.