Misc suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Misc suggestions

Dear Developers I have Some misc suggestions And Critiques. First Sydney isn’t the capital of Australia Canberra is so make that a city and make it Australias capital. As well Melbourne has more people than many cities in the game and yet is considered a suburb same with Miami. also you should be able to give provinces and cities and trade for them also buying them. Speaking about trading you should be able to trade resources in the message system so you can give gifts to maybe convince someone to Allie with you, or make trading more convenient also Geneva, and York are both real life cities that have more people than certain places you classify as cities yet at least in the global map (that’s what I’m talking about for all of this) but are not considered cities. also the UAE isn’t independent and Dubai isn’t a city. Dubai is one of the biggest cities in the world yet it’s not considered a city. Another issue I have are coalitions are to weak Allie’s Should Have Some Gameplay Reason to help maybe Even be required if it’s a defensive war or something maybe if that’s considered to overpowered it would take 24 hours to auto declare war. also it would be cool if you could make provinces city’s as your very limited by city placement. Maybe once you fully upgraded a province you could get the option to upgrade to a suburb the if that’s fully upgraded to a city. also crossing a river takes so long you should add bridges. Another thing about rivers is that cities along rivers should be able to mobilize naval unit’s this would make Nile and other rivers like it more important for being powerful. also when there’s one tiny province or suburb between a province, city, or surburb, and the sea they should be able to bombard it. Another thing geography should be more important heavy vehicles shouldn’t be able to pass mountains and all vehicles except those especially designed should also. you should have more control over your spies how risky they are what specific mission to carry out etc you except me to believe that as leader of a country trying to let’s say nuke a city I can’t say to my spies see if there’s any air defenses in the city. (also it would be cool if you could manage battles and troops on a smaller scale but that should be a mode) it would also be cool if you could choose troop formations like spearhead. and also be cool if you did famous more complex strategies like divide and conquer or hammer and anvil it would be cool if you got a bonus modifier (also it would be cool if you could upgrade multiple buildings at once after all you expect me to believe a country can’t build a hospital and a air base at the same time in a big city but this could also make sense as a mode or part of one). Love CommanderMaksim

The post was edited 1 time, last by CommanderMaksim: Bad grammar ().

• CommanderMaksim wrote:

Can you stop talking about I being a giant run on sentence
      Sure we can stop talking about your heroic run on sentence suggestion because there are plenty other things to talk about and even if there weren't we wouldn't have to talk about that huge giant run on sentence but other things that came up from time to time or our own experiences in our own games that are very different between all of us because we don't play the same game or use the same units when we play the game even when we talk about them here and when we do so it can also be without giant run on sentences that aren't entirely unlike your giant run on sentences that we are no longer talking about because you don't want us talking any further about your giant run on sentence paragraph and prefer we talk about something else entirely different or at least cease talking about your giant run on sentence paragraph so that you will be happy and not have to admonish us not to talk about the giant run on sentence paragraph.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I put my brain through it and managed to understand some of the wall

CoN is a game played on the strategic level. Introducing tactical combat scenarios would only make it too confusing and difficult to enjoy. Also there is a reason that not every IRL city is a city in the game. Places like Miami are only suburbs because there is a limit to how many cities a country can have
      Yee Haw