Adapting to crappy coalition members play.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adapting to crappy coalition members play.

Although I am still frustrated regarding my coalition members fast and crazy play which creates The Chosen (insurgents) I have adapted and now baby sit his cities near my territory.

The chosen spawn, his cities change hands and now I take them.

I also farm or now manage The Chosen he creates. Other players territory get to reap the "rewards" of his sloppy play as well.

I can take territory with out declaring war and establish airfields closer to potential opponents.

Free troopers.

• Im On Smoko wrote:

Although I am still frustrated regarding my coalition members fast and crazy play which creates The Chosen (insurgents) I have adapted and now baby sit his cities near my territory.

I also farm or now manage The Chosen he creates. Other players territory get to reap the "rewards" of his sloppy play as well.

I can take territory with out declaring war and establish airfields closer to potential opponents.

Free troopers.

Ahaha, I wish but other than VPs it is very annoying and can cause damage to your troops. In a couple of my maps,

1. Cities that have revolted is very likely to revolt again, solution to it may require your units to stay in those cities until its morale gets higher. This takes up a huge amount of forces and leaving it just causes them to spawn more of "The Chosen" (insurgents)
      2. Cities after multiple revolts produce less due to its morale and is generally not as valuable/takes time to rebuild.
      3. Taking coalition member cities decreases trust within your coalition and can lead to some problems, I get frustrated with my coalition members all the time but if they decide to wage some unwinnable war, it can lead to your demise :/

But afterall, its adaptation and we all have to live with the best situation at hand :thumbsup:
      Ryan04px2025

Conflict of Nations player

Former Call of War Player
      CoW Forum General

EN/FR/ES Forums
      1. Cities that have revolted is very likely to revolt again, solution to it may require your units to stay in those cities until its morale gets higher. This takes up a huge amount of forces and leaving it just causes them to spawn more of "The Chosen" (insurgents)
      No matter how many time the city revolt, if city change owner, morale get reset to 25% so no he do not require extra unit and he doesn't need to invest unit into war because the newbie doing that for him. He just capture revolt city they left behind.

1. Cities after multiple revolts produce less due to its morale and is generally not as valuable/takes time to rebuild.
      again, capture revolted city will just reset morale to 25%. there is no different except low population because some do die when city change owner

1. Taking coalition member cities decreases trust within your coalition and can lead to some problems, I get frustrated with my coalition members all the time but if they decide to wage some unwinnable war, it can lead to your demise
      I do not think that they are capable to distrust, they don't care what happens after they capture enemy, they only care about capturing enemy.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Most players do not like suggestions or being bossed around so to speak. His communication ability is average & his cooperation ability is poor.

I have stopped invasions of his basically empty bordering country twice now, and had to declare war because of it. I don't necessarily expect a "pay back", and he has helped me a little. However our level of cooperation is low & he has the "hand of god" (gold) Dealer of Death has mentioned in the past, on his side. And to be clear no judgement, it is part of the game.

So if I boot him from the coalition he might just use his hand of god to crush me.

If he has an issue with what I am doing, we will talk. And we can discuss his strategies and tactics vs mine.

Usually people are more open to feedback when there is a need. If I create this need by my actions so be it.

The majority of games I have played taking chosen territory / cities is not an issue.

If I am working well with a player, then we will discuss who wants what.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Im On Smoko wrote:

He is a cell phone player. I play the game on cell when not on my PC. Some information (numbers data) I could not find on the cell phone version is chance of insurgency percentage. If this information is not available or hard to find on the cell phone, cell phone players do not know how many ground units are needed to keep it low or at zero.
      I have searched for that info in the Mobile App too. I'm nervous that it might disappear (become part of the fog-of-war) from the PC browser games.
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Free troopers.

Ahaha, I wish but other than VPs it is very annoying and can cause damage to your troops. In a couple of my maps,
      2. Cities after multiple revolts produce less due to its morale and is generally not as valuable/takes time to rebuild.
      3. Taking coalition member cities decreases trust within your coalition and can lead to some problems, I get frustrated with my coalition members all the time but if they decide to wage some unwinnable war, it can lead to your demise :/

But afterall, its adaptation and we all have to live with the best situation at hand :thumbsup:

Ryan04px2025

Conflict of Nations player

Former Call of War Player
      CoW Forum General

EN/FR/ES Forums
      cow general.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD