FEEDBACK ABOUT CITY SUPPORT/ECONOMY BUILDINSG 2.0

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • FEEDBACK ABOUT CITY SUPPORT/ECONOMY BUILDINSG 2.0

      • NEW:Chosen Command Post (MISSING; SINCE EARLY 2020)

        • 12 Hour construction time which begins when the Chosen take over a city
        • Enables spawning of two Enforcers (instead of one)
        • Provides entrenchment bonus
        • Continuously reduces city morale, further increasing the chance of more Enforcers spawning
        • Halts population growth
      • Arms Industry
        • Removed mobilization speed boost and transferred it to Recruiting Office
      • Military Hospital
        • Increased population growth speedup factor from 5%/10%/15%/25%/33% to 20%/30%/40%/55%/75%
        • Removed morale bonus 5/10/15/20/25 and shifted it to Bunkers
      • Recruiting Office (STUCK ON 1.0 MODE BY BUGS)

        • Increased mobilization speed boost from 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% to 10%/25%/45%/70%/100%
        • Adjusted flat manpower bonus provided by building to 200 for all levels
      • Underground Bunkers
        • Increased Morale boost from 3%/5%/8%/10%13% to 5%/10%/20%/35%/50%
        • Shield buildings from damage
          • Level 2: Army Base
          • Level 3: Secret Weapons Lab
          • Level 4: Hospital, Naval Base
          • Level 5: Airbase




      My feedback is:

      Chosen Command Post: It's hard to say, i never has destroy this enemy command post before it, but i saw it on battlefield. Now it's disapeared.

      Arms Industry: Industry has normal low resource, i not complain this...

      Military Hospital: I like it, but... (lvl 1) 24 hour build time is too much. I like it, if has hospital lvl 1 build time 9 hour, not 24 hour time line.

      Recruiting Office: Rec Office... I am not happy for in this state. Rec Office is literally stuck on 1.0 mode.

      Underground Bunkers: I like it, but it's little expensive for fuel and supplies, but it's fine for to me.

      ______________________________

      And you ?
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Honestly, I think local industries need an adjustment... they're not mentioned here

      They're too expensive in supplies and components... makes them net negative for a province of supplies or components for far too long.

      It would be great to see Lvl 1 200 S, 200 C $1500 12hours
      Lvl 2 200 S, 200 C $3000 24 hours
      Lvl 3 200 S, 200C $5000 36 hours
      .....maybe even add LVL 4 and 5


      It would also be nice to see:
      An increased number of provinces with resources.
      A capture of resources bonus like with cities. ( auto destruct seems good)

      By mid-late game an abundance of cash, an empty market, arms industries 5 already built in needed resources....
    • Smallsword wrote:

      They're too expensive in supplies and components... makes them net negative for a province of supplies or components for far too long.


      It would be great to see Lvl 1 200 S, 200 C $1500 12hours
      Lvl 2 200 S, 200 C $3000 24 hours
      Lvl 3 200 S, 200C $5000 36 hours
      .....maybe even add LVL 4 and 5
      That would be far to cheap. Local industries are supposed to be an investment, you should not be able to spam them. Building them wrongly, should be a punishment.

      Level 2 and 3 surely could use an adjustment, they are more expensive then level 1 but give only half of the bonus, though making them that cheap would hardly a solution, more like giving them a 100% boost too

      So often I see people even building them in empty provinces



      Kranzegrad wrote:


      [list][*]
      [/list]

      My feedback is:
      Military Hospital: I like it, but... (lvl 1) 24 hour build time is too much. I like it, if has hospital lvl 1 build time 9 hour, not 24 hour time line.


      ______________________________

      And you ?
      24 hours for level 1 hospital really feels extreme
    • Kalrakh wrote:

      Smallsword wrote:

      They're too expensive in supplies and components... makes them net negative for a province of supplies or components for far too long.


      It would be great to see Lvl 1 200 S, 200 C $1500 12hours
      Lvl 2 200 S, 200 C $3000 24 hours
      Lvl 3 200 S, 200C $5000 36 hours
      .....maybe even add LVL 4 and 5
      That would be far to cheap. Local industries are supposed to be an investment, you should not be able to spam them. Building them wrongly, should be a punishment.
      Level 2 and 3 surely could use an adjustment, they are more expensive then level 1 but give only half of the bonus, though making them that cheap would hardly a solution, more like giving them a 100% boost too

      So often I see people even building them in empty provinces



      Kranzegrad wrote:



      My feedback is:
      Military Hospital: I like it, but... (lvl 1) 24 hour build time is too much. I like it, if has hospital lvl 1 build time 9 hour, not 24 hour time line.


      ______________________________

      And you ?
      24 hours for level 1 hospital really feels extreme


      Yeah, maybe too cheap.
      Building them in non-home provinces is not a good investment and it should be worth building ... it's just net negative for too long.
      I still think that they should cost a lot in cash and be cheap in resources...

      I've seen maps were someone has built a locale industries in practically every province... I like to say they're trying to get milk from a bull.
    • Smallsword wrote:

      Kalrakh wrote:

      Smallsword wrote:

      They're too expensive in supplies and components... makes them net negative for a province of supplies or components for far too long.


      It would be great to see Lvl 1 200 S, 200 C $1500 12hours
      Lvl 2 200 S, 200 C $3000 24 hours
      Lvl 3 200 S, 200C $5000 36 hours
      .....maybe even add LVL 4 and 5
      That would be far to cheap. Local industries are supposed to be an investment, you should not be able to spam them. Building them wrongly, should be a punishment.Level 2 and 3 surely could use an adjustment, they are more expensive then level 1 but give only half of the bonus, though making them that cheap would hardly a solution, more like giving them a 100% boost too

      So often I see people even building them in empty provinces



      Kranzegrad wrote:

      My feedback is:
      Military Hospital: I like it, but... (lvl 1) 24 hour build time is too much. I like it, if has hospital lvl 1 build time 9 hour, not 24 hour time line.


      ______________________________

      And you ?
      24 hours for level 1 hospital really feels extreme
      Yeah, maybe too cheap.
      Building them in non-home provinces is not a good investment and it should be worth building ... it's just net negative for too long.
      I still think that they should cost a lot in cash and be cheap in resources...

      I've seen maps were someone has built a locale industries in practically every province... I like to say they're trying to get milk from a bull.
      Your data base is faulty, there is no difference between core and non-core provinces

      City have three states of productivity:
      occupied 25%
      annexed 50%
      core 100%

      but provinces are always at 50%
    • ok, locale industries for all provinces are too expensive and are net negative for 7 days (supplies/components).

      ex: province with supplies at 31% morale
      produces 104 per day
      for 750 supplies and 750 components and $1500 and 9 hours ... in 7 days I'm almost at net zero just on supplies. Then on day 8 I've added 104 supplies.... 14 days is 100% gain...28 days later 300%...
      This is locale industry 1.. the biggest increase in production of the locale industries and the least expensive to build... the best investment of locale industry.
      So, for the non-return cost of 750 components, $1500, and 2 weeks I've gained around 750 supplies... I say far too expensive and far too slow to yield gains.


      On day 28 how much sense does it make to build a locale industry? Day 35 I'm almost at net zero... day 36 I've made 104 supplies... day 42 100% gain...

      Obviously it's better for electronics/rare mat./fuel... and yes morale gets better and improves production.

      I still think that if locale industries cost more in cash and less in resource it would make them more appealing mid-late game. ... when the market is empty and most players have a lot of cash and are looking for a faster way of increasing resource.
    • local industry is not for short time return, it is a long time investment
      maps tend to go 30+ days, at least the bigger ones
      it is also about countering the increasing upkeep costs of your army
      you need to upgrade your production or you end up with a net production of 40 Supply per hour and then have fun with that :)

      though as you added, you will likely use it for important resources like rare and electronics

      It also a bit about turning excess resources into something else
      most of my builds tend to have excess of components, so it do not care about getting net zero for comp and cash, I only care about getting net zero for supply
      or not not even that, because I have both to much

      at some point market tends to be empty, so local industry are probably your cheapest way to turn excess resources into something more needed
      annexing is even more expensive
    • all local fac + army base for morale boost

      cost in supply: 3150
      resource production in 1x game at 100% morale: 661
      net+ supply in at least 5 day

      cost in comp: 3400
      resource production in 1x game at 100% morale: 567
      net+ comp in at least 6 day

      resource production in 1x game at 100% morale for Fuel: 661
      resource production in 1x game at 100% morale for Electronic: 472
      resource production in 1x game at 100% morale for raremate: 378

      you might consider it a waste but here my view point
      your resources not going to multiply itself by being in stock pile.
      bottle neck is real problem, you will end up without ton of something and non of something
      now decide
      either let them rot in stock pile
      or use them to increase other
      or produce unit and put even more upkeep into your little economy
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • playbabe wrote:


      bottle neck is real problem, you will end up without ton of something and non of something
      now decide
      either let them rot in stock pile
      or use them to increase other
      or produce unit and put even more upkeep into your little economy
      you are damn right with this one. i never understand player rockpiling their resources...i spend it all...living it up...but with a plan...and every 3 days i chekc in the news if i have the highest production of every player...

      But I never annex for resources...this never pays off for this single purpose...not until i can build a bunker, port, industry, airport a homeland city and I am done with all local resources.
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.
    • Resource scarcity + competitiveness = gold purchases (Note: I am not disparaging gold purchases).

      It is intentional for the game and company to sustain income.

      I annex cities based on strategic location & key buildings such as airports, army bases, naval bases, etc, but also consider the impact on resource production and needs. Rare material, Supplies & Component cities are considered along with the above mentioned criteria.

      Recently I played a RT x4. I was Japan. After scanning the map & CoN news I noticed something unique.

      Brazil was annexing like crazy! Amazonia, many cities in the USA region, the list was extensive. I should have gotten a total count. He came in third place. My coalition took first and second.

      *This made me curios about how effective this strategy was and the resource output.

      Uyghur came in first. He had the elite helicopters & tanks. I want those elite helicopters. I enjoyed studying his strategies and tactics. Now I am torn between AWACs and ground radar.

      I did end up having diplomatic communication with Brazil. I wanted to explore this annex strategy more by asking questions. However, Brazil was a twit and mildly annoying. So I just batted his brain around a bit like a cat playing with a ball of yarn until he went radio silent.

      *edit
      :* :cursing: