Artillery/ships should attack every 5 minutes and anti-air should scan every 2 minutes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artillery/ships should attack every 5 minutes and anti-air should scan every 2 minutes

First of all anti-air (no matter if it's frigate or SAM) do scan and attack planes every 10 minutes, it's unrealistic and it does enlagre unrealisticly advantage of planes, which are already one of strongest units in game. In my opinion the time of scan and attack should be down to 2 minutes. Next attack on the same plan could be as it is now after 10 minutes, but the scan should be done more often. In real life it works like this, radar scans all the time.

Second about artillery and ships hitting land or navy units it should not hit once per hour as it enables unrealistic hit&run tactic and gives more advantage who stay online all the time, stare in screen and click every hour to hit and run. It does not work like this in real life and gives more advantage to those to stay all the time online and click. The chances should be more equal to those who cannot be online so much (so they would play more the game = more money for Dorado). Same time it's more realistic that artillery and ships bombard longer time to give damage. The time should be down to 5 minutes and of course sum of damage per hour would be same as it is, just those would be done in smaller portions every 5 minutes.

Cause of this, the notification of attack should remain the same, every hour, but the game should count it every 5 minutes.

Much less people would do hit&run then, cause they would have to do it 12 times more, 12 times more of clicking to hit&run, than when it's just 1 per hour.

It would probably take a bit of more server capacity cause more often calculations, but I believe it's not something which would get costs of running servers higher in any really important part.

If additionally land troops would also calculate fight more often, like half an hour or every 15 minutes, the game would be more dynamic. Damage done per hour can stay the same.

Hit&run makes the game more like: who clicks more often, who stay online more often, who is more like nolife guy.
      Instead of making the game like grand strategy, analyzing, planning, thinking, win through better diplomacy or strategy.

I believe hit&run should be strongly decreased by such changes and airforce should be realisticly weaker against anti-air troops than it is now. Radars do work 24/7, not every 10 minutes.
    • Seems ass-backwards to me. Let's punish the people who invest more time playing the game.

Hey I have a better solution. Spend more time on the game if you want to win. They are not going to automate it more, they've already said so. To do so would be stupid.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • You know that AA always defend (aka point defense) whenever you attack it (direct or patrol)?
      And plus on defense they attack every 10 minutes. When you upgrade SAM range it is probably not possible to avoid 10 mins tick.
      Only with bait.

Btw they probably have one main server and every map is one separate game instance started on the server. How many games are up and running at the same time?
      Do you know how stressful it is with all the calculations especially with radars?
      They do not start the games at once but in different times and I'm sure rebellion is scheduled to be on different times for every game on server (a little bit of main server maintenance with some script) but for every attack and especially for radars it is a lot of calculations.

CoN is much heavier on server calcs than eg CoW even they share most source code.
      Because CoW does not have radars.
      • And you want to make it on steroids 8o

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zemunelo ().

• THIS IS ONLY PART 1 of 2 BECAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS A 10.000 SYMBOL LIMIT PER POST

Okay lets decontruct this shit properly:

Seroslav wrote:

First of all anti-air (no matter if it's frigate or SAM) do scan and attack planes every 10 minutes, it's unrealistic and it does enlagre unrealisticly advantage of planes, which are already one of strongest units in game. In my opinion the time of scan and attack should be down to 2 minutes. Next attack on the same plan could be as it is now after 10 minutes, but the scan should be done more often. In real life it works like this, radar scans all the time.
      1. "But muh realism" is not an argument
      2. you'll have to add more detail to your suggestion (detailed examples, more math [old vs new, what exactly would/should change in detail in terms of dmg etc], be critical of your own [how/why might it be batshit crazy/insane?]

Example:
      Currently mobile AA is dogshit against helis and should be buffed, as possible buff i propose following stuff a larger AA range (75 or 100 at max level) and maybe a slight increase in dmg and/or
      - a larger AA range (75, possible 100; goal is to be about equal with sams vs sf where they more often than not manage to get off a first offensive AA tick), main issue with mobile AA currently is that its range is with 50 pretty useless since helis also have a patrol radius of 50, making it possible for them to barely enter the range of the mobile AA to deal dmg via patrol attack, this leads to the mobile AA not being able to make use of its offensive AA tick having it rely only on its pointdefense value
      - a slight increase in its dmg values against helis; they have more HP than Strikefighters or ASF yet MAA deals less damage against them then a SAM does to the more fragile fixed wing aircraft (dmg values may vary depending on doctrine)
      - debuff on less terrain/ maybe even buffs on some; i can understand having the attack (LMAO as if it ever gets to use attack values) and defensive values take debuffs on terrain that may obstruct their vision or something to at least somewhat convey a vague sense of realism, but then it imo should also get buffs on open terrain/ terrain that doesnt has these "obstructions" to go brrt on them helis (if we take the realism argument: you really tryna tell me they wouldnt have a field day shooting down helis left and right on open plains?)

3. As Zemulo already pointed out, currently AA does hit approaching aircraft a total of about 2-3 times when at 100 range (and ofc they have to see them coming): once on approach with their offensive AA tick, once they get hit via pointdefense, and then when the aircraft heads back home a third time if youre unluck because the AA has cooled down; this essentially allows them to hit really hard

Example:
      Strikefighters have a speed of 12, that means they move 12 [insert the unit con uses for range] per minute
      A SAM has about 100 range
      What does that mean? It takes them 100/12 = 8,3 (8 Minutes and 20 Seconds) to reach the center of the 100 AA range to attack the stack containing this SAM and then another 8 Minutes and 20 Seconds to leave
      which means they will spend an entire 16 Minutes and 40 Seconds within AA range, so if your timing is bad (aka they dont reach the SAM before the AA tick within these 8,3 Minutes) then you will take damage 3 times
      additional example: AA tick is at 15:12, 15:22 and so on
      A Stack of Strikefighters enters the range at 15:08, they will take as we already determined 8 Minutes and 20 Seconds until they reach the center, so at 15:16 they will hit the Stack
      AA will hit them ofc at 15:12 because that is when they scan (Count with me: Hit number one), at 15:16 the AA will defend via pointdefense which means they get to deal damage before the Aircrafts attack deals damage to them (Count with me: Hit number two) and at 15:24 they will leave the AA range but not before getting hit at 15:22 from yet another offensive AA tick (Count with me: Hit number three)

If you really want to math out how hard that hits: Max lvl SAM vs Max lvl SF; each stack only 5 (using eastern doctrines stats cuz thats the only i currently have running)
      SAM: 13 DMG|20 HP x 5 = 65 DMG|100 HP
      SF: 9 DMG|25 HP x 5 = 45 DMG | 125 HP
      --> 130 DMG before the SF stack is even allowed to hit and keep in mind that ground units can get a -25% DMG reduction when in the center of a friendly province
      (all calculations are done without rng ofc but thats not really the point)
      ofc this is using direct attack, if you minimize the distance you have to travel inside the AA range by attacking via patrol then the travel time goes down to about half, i guess that could be used as point in favor of shortening the first initial scan but eh you didnt even make it this far in trying to prove why your idea would be needed so if anything thats another point against you for lack of effort
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • PART 2 of 2

Seroslav wrote:

Second about artillery and ships hitting land or navy units it should not hit once per hour as it enables unrealistic hit&run tactic and gives more advantage who stay online all the time, stare in screen and click every hour to hit and run. It does not work like this in real life and gives more advantage to those to stay all the time online and click. The chances should be more equal to those who cannot be online so much (so they would play more the game = more money for Dorado). Same time it's more realistic that artillery and ships bombard longer time to give damage. The time should be down to 5 minutes and of course sum of damage per hour would be same as it is, just those would be done in smaller portions every 5 minutes.
      1. Okay now this is hillarious because here the realism argument actually works against you since "Hit and run" is actually a realistic strategy that is used irl for artillery; its called "Shoot and Scoot"
      to quote the wikipedia article "Shoot-and-scoot (alternatively, fire-and-displace or fire-and-move) is an artillery tactic of firing at a target and then immediately moving away from the location from where the shots were fired to avoid counter-battery fire (e.g. from enemy artillery)"1

2. "But my idea = more money for dorado" is hardly an argument (what is it with ppl? I've seen that one pop up quite a few times in recent suggestions), especially if your entire point runs counter to their goal of having an active playerbase, having mechanics that provides people an incentive to be more active kinda is the whole point so trying to invent a way to put inactive players on the same level as the more active ones seems kinda counter productive
      But i also fail to see how that would discourage hit and run, if anything it would put the advantage even more into the corner of the extremely active people
      I am genuinly confused as to how you could possibly think that having dmg occur more frequently would favor the less active over the more active compared to only having it occur once per hour (or maybe you dont know what it is/ how it works?). Maybe you're secretly trying to actually get them to buff hit and run? Because really if you wanted to move that advantage away from the active players you'd just have to remove it entirely so artillery fires back immediatly when hit

3. Some other points cuz i really dont want to have more than three subsections per quote
      - Hit and Run really only occurs when fighting artillery vs artillery; you can simply circumvent this entire issue by using different units to deal with the enemy artillery
      - Artillery is known for being one of the units that heavily favor the more active players; if your time doesnt allow you to mircomanage them to some extent than you might want to look at other units? God knows for all the shit people give units that are not MRL, SAMS and ASF; there are a LOT that still are viable when fighting people in public matches
      - this in 4x would be hillarious

Seroslav wrote:

Cause of this, the notification of attack should remain the same, every hour, but the game should count it every 5 minutes.

Much less people would do hit&run then, cause they would have to do it 12 times more, 12 times more of clicking to hit&run, than when it's just 1 per hour.

It would probably take a bit of more server capacity cause more often calculations, but I believe it's not something which would get costs of running servers higher in any really important part.

If additionally land troops would also calculate fight more often, like half an hour or every 15 minutes, the game would be more dynamic. Damage done per hour can stay the same.

Hit&run makes the game more like: who clicks more often, who stay online more often, who is more like nolife guy.
      Instead of making the game like grand strategy, analyzing, planning, thinking, win through better diplomacy or strategy.

I believe hit&run should be strongly decreased by such changes and airforce should be realisticly weaker against anti-air troops than it is now. Radars do work 24/7, not every 10 minutes.
      1. I ... really don't think that simply making hit and run more tedious would deter really anyone, and really it seems kinda like the worst possible way to archive the given objective: "Hey we dont want people to use this thing so lets try to make it really tedious and hope it works"; congratulations you not only managed to actually buff hit and run but also to annoy about anyone using hit and run strategies

2. Soooo you want fights to happen more often? Ideally like half and hour or 15 Minutes? You mean about 4x more often?
      Boi do i have a gamemode for you; its called 4x and as you might have guessed everything is 4x faster! So there is your more dynamic gamemode and the damage per hour also gets increased by an factor of 4!
      TBH not really a fan of these changes just for the sake of it

3. IDK but imo activity only really matters when you start getting into some sort of mirror match and unless that happens, planning is like waaaaay more important; a fact that imo only highlighted by alliance vs alliances challenges where the entire game might already be decided in the planning phase and the actual battle is more of a formality (ofc that just shows that there was a huge discrepancy in terms of skill between the opponents)

Other than that I dont think there is really much more for me to say
      TLDR: your suggestion is low effort and not thought through at all

sauce for hit and run:
      1en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot-and-scoot
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • I don't think it's altogether a bad idea. Call of War has attacks for all units calculated every 30 minutes and it works alright. Planes on patrol attack every 15 minutes at half strength (it used to be one quarter strength every 15 minutes in v1.0 when they still used hourly attack calculations). That works fine as well, and is not dissimilar to the suggestion if you apply it to ranged bombardment units.

Personally, I think the 'patrol' and 'direct attack' options for aircraft should just be abolished in favour of giving those units a simple attack range radius, just like any other. The whole Air/anti-air system is a convoluted mess that's impossible for the average player to get their head around and predict the outcome of their engagements with any sort of confidence.

As for hit and run, I'm not entirely sure of the game mechanics here, but I'd like to have it so that both units fire at each other simultaneously the moment that they are in range of each other (assuming they have the same range ability and that they can both see each other before the attack - that is, the attacker should only have the ability to run away before counter-fire is activated if they are attacking from a position where they are undetected by the defender). But splitting the hourly attack values into incremental small hits every few minutes is an interesting idea too, and might work well, I think.
    • Seroslav wrote:

That is what Speed maps are for

For people who need to work, have a family or what ever even 1x maps would turn into something unplayable

And no, people who do hit & run would just have it much easier to hit & run because they need to be less patient

How ever experienced game play like how to pierce a AA bubble would pretty much get eradicated.
      There is a reason why speed maps are not great to develope in-depth understanding of game play mechanics

You suggestion would just make worse what you believe it would counter act
    • WalterChang wrote:

I don't think it's altogether a bad idea. Call of War has attacks for all units calculated every 30 minutes and it works alright. Planes on patrol attack every 15 minutes at half strength (it used to be one quarter strength every 15 minutes in v1.0 when they still used hourly attack calculations). That works fine as well, and is not dissimilar to the suggestion if you apply it to ranged bombardment units.

Personally, I think the 'patrol' and 'direct attack' options for aircraft should just be abolished in favour of giving those units a simple attack range radius, just like any other. The whole Air/anti-air system is a convoluted mess that's impossible for the average player to get their head around and predict the outcome of their engagements with any sort of confidence.

As for hit and run, I'm not entirely sure of the game mechanics here, but I'd like to have it so that both units fire at each other simultaneously the moment that they are in range of each other (assuming they have the same range ability and that they can both see each other before the attack - that is, the attacker should only have the ability to run away before counter-fire is activated if they are attacking from a position where they are undetected by the defender). But splitting the hourly attack values into incremental small hits every few minutes is an interesting idea too, and might work well, I think.
      I don't have anything against 30 minutes attack tick. It may work even better.

But AA system is the best what the game has. It is what makes the game better if we compare with other games that share the same source code (eg CoW). Area of control is what determines the game for me.

Patrol has several functions. For example if player wants to defend specific area or to attack several units inside circle. Or just to shorten travel time. Airforce units are fragile but with patrol they could devastate the enemy.
      AA has predictable outcome and will easily destroy planes. Maybe we can talk about mobile AA that is pretty much useless and should counter helicopters a little bit better.

But no need to change much regarding AA.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Let's punish the people who invest more time playing the game.

No, let's make this grand strategy game, more like strategy game actually instead of I-am-online-more-and-beat-you-by-clicking-every-hour-to-hit-and-run-but-not-playing-with-a-grand-strategy-actually

Teburu wrote:

I am genuinly confused as to how you could possibly think that having dmg occur more frequently would favor the less active over the more active compared to only having it occur once per hour

Cause hits would be counted every 5 minutes, giving 1/12 of the current hit getting every hour.
      It means that you would need to click 12 times more, to get the same result as before, as now, and stick much more to the screen. Many people would not have patience and time to do so.

The rest who would still do it, would make same effect as now, so no buff for them.

Teburu wrote:

- Hit and Run really only occurs when fighting artillery vs artillery; you can simply circumvent this entire issue by using different units to deal with the enemy artillery

No, it occurs with navy too. That's basic game knowledge.

--

And about x4 games. There is actually very similar time of radar scan, as it's 2,5 minutes, and it works fine with servers, so it should not be a technical problem to add 2 minutes scan on x1 games :)

Same with calculation of hits :) , it's 15 minutes in x4, so it should be ok to make it shorter in x1, if not 5 minutes, than maybe 10 or 15 minutes, but still will make 'clickers' (guys who try to win through hit&run instead of through smarter grand strategy) less willing to click few times more to get same advantage as they get now.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Seroslav ().

• Seroslav wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Let's punish the people who invest more time playing the game.
      No, let's make this grand strategy game, more like strategy game actually instead of I-am-online-more-and-beat-you-by-clicking-every-hour-to-hit-and-run-but-not-playing-with-a-grand-strategy-actually
      TRANSLATION: Wahhhh, I don't want to put in the time, why won't they tailor it to MY style of play?
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

TRANSLATION: Wahhhh, I don't want to put in the time, why won't they tailor it to MY style of play?

That's silly :D

You simply dont get the idea about this whole game :)

It's multi-day game, lasting for weeks in x1 mode often.

It's a grand strategy game. People who play it, play it because it is about planning, conquering and more, not because of action of fast clicking.

Players who prefer fast pace games play other games, like racing and shooting.

This game is about strategy.

So if guys come and want to fight and win through strategy, but got beaten by a nolife guy, who just sits more and clicks more, it makes not much sense. The reason the game attracts players is weakened by those who stay more online.

Already with strong airforce it's a problem, but allowing hit&run tactic, making it usable, make the problem bigger.

If you want to win by clicking faster than opponent, go and play Counterstrike, there is game about who clicks faster and stay staring at screen to find the perfect moment. CoN totally is not about it and it should not be about it.

Making it easy to use hit&run makes game lose players who have normal life, a job, a family, friends, and keeps more of nolife players, who have nothing better to do than just try to win through being more online, instead of being a better general.

--

And to those who did not get the idea right and say that it would buff hit&run, what is nonsense... I will just repeat idea on example.

If first level Frigate gives 6 damage per hour now and it's counted every hour...
      After change it would give 6/12=0,5 damage every 5 minutes, which gives the same 6 per hour, but in 12 parts.
      So if you want to hit&run and give same damage as now, it's not enough to click it once per hour but you need to do the same 12 times, which is more time consuming and giving 12 times less advantage each time you do it.

12 times more clicking as now to get same effect and need to watch the game every few minutes. That's why less people and less often would hit&run.

--

This game should be more to be won by strategy, not by clicking more just to overuse game mechanic for own advantage.
      More for like normal players and taking away advantage from guys who have nothing better to do with time, addicted to playing maybe even.

That in long run would get more people into playing CoN, I believe, cause less often they would lose just because of being overclicked by guys with worse strategy.
    • Seroslav wrote:

That's silly
      No, your suggestion is silly: suggesting punishing activity, it's almost communistic. But the best part, is your suggestion actually REWARDS activity instead of doing what you think it would, as Teburu described.

Seroslav wrote:

You simply dont get the idea about this whole game
      No, I'm thinking YOU don't, since YOU want to change it. I GET it, and understand how to play it as is. You want to change it to what you think it should be, so therefore YOU don't get it.

Seroslav wrote:

It's a grand strategy game. People who play it, play it because it is about planning, conquering and more, not because of action of fast clicking.

Players who prefer fast pace games play other games, like racing and shooting.

This game is about strategy.
      No, it's a strategic wargame. Meant to include quantitized strategic maneuvers and real time motion actions. It's not chess. Nor should it be.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• You know, those no lifers are those who tend to play speed maps because of the have no life

This feature would just make 1x more interesting for them, they normally are quite bored from 1x maps, because everything happens so slow

And it will surely not prevent them from trying to tick

the only thing that could prevent ticking would be immediate automatic return of fire, everything else will not remove ticking

and making AA act more frequently will just remove strategy from the game, because it would make piercing the bubble pretty much impossible

also if you change this feature for 1x maps, it will most likely also affect 4x maps
    • This proposal basically suggests to make meta more elite and less usable by the general public, while keeping it basically... as it is.

Why not. I mean, why would i suggest to refuse to WEAKEN the 99% in my favor. Now, the part that infuriates me, because i'll start from the idea that Seroslav is not a beginner at the game as his stats imply.

Good one Seroslav, but on this forum, there are a lot of actually skilled players that are not dumb enough to not see through your attempt to suggest something that will turn the meta-domination into something even more specific and narrowed to a few trained and hyperactive players. And you know FULL WELL that whatever happens, the more active player, that can react more often and adapt to updated situation, will ALWAYS have the decisive edge.

It may surprise you, but we DO care for the young players, and their growth in education and skill. We like the principle that with training, dedication, and activity, a regular free player may have a fighting chance against even high-rolling customers. It's actually a part of what makes the game sustainable in the long term.

I don't know how you are not cowering in shame, knowing FULL WELL, because you are smart, of what implies your proposal.

If your topic is a troll, then congratulations, i fell inside of it, and i'll apologise.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • about AA
      why not just reduce the AA offense damage and re introduce double AA back tho? (make it trigger when aircraft use patrol)
      that would at least explore the possibility of new AA configuration without pain to the dev

- high speed aircraft still benifit from their SPEEEED to do a fly by
      - reduce penalty of leaving unit patrol because lower offensive damage
      - reduce the AA evade effectiveness gap between attack order and patrol order

about 5min range attack
      that is very unrealistic idea, you want to fry the server?
      30 min should be in for melee but hell no not range units even if they would retain same damage per hour
      imo 1hr reload bring more decision into the table to what should you shoot.

-> also like everyone else said, reduce reload time just going to be hit&run better
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • playbabe wrote:

about AA
      why not just reduce the AA offense damage and re introduce double AA back tho? (make it trigger when aircraft use patrol)
      that would at least explore the possibility of new AA configuration without pain to the dev

- high speed aircraft still benifit from their SPEEEED to do a fly by
      - reduce penalty of leaving unit patrol because lower offensive damage
      - reduce the AA evade effectiveness gap between attack order and patrol order

about 5min range attack
      that is very unrealistic idea, you want to fry the server?
      30 min should be in for melee but hell no not range units even if they would retain same damage per hour
      imo 1hr reload bring more decision into the table to what should you shoot.

-> also like everyone else said, reduce reload time just going to be hit&run better
      He does not want to retain damage. If Artillery attacks all 5 min, so 12 times for hour, every attack is supposed to do only 1/12 of the damage, so that the damage per hour stays the same

Interaction between AA in defense and patrol attack is at current state quite the game breaker. AA unit do not seem to react at all if when allies get attacked with a patrol attack, making AA bubbles pretty much useless against patrol attacks
      Fixing this issue would already change a lot

It is why @Opulon started making a list of all those issues/inconsistencies with current gameplay (main priority combat) and still looks for more input for his list :)
    • Kalrakh wrote:

You know, those no lifers are those who tend to play speed maps because of the have no life

This feature would just make 1x more interesting for them, they normally are quite bored from 1x maps, because everything happens so slow

And it will surely not prevent them from trying to tick

the only thing that could prevent ticking would be immediate automatic return of fire, everything else will not remove ticking

and making AA act more frequently will just remove strategy from the game, because it would make piercing the bubble pretty much impossible

also if you change this feature for 1x maps, it will most likely also affect 4x maps
      No lifers play both, as they have time to do so and some of them dislike x4. Being no lifer is not same as liking x4. You mix two trends in players in one, with no particular reason for it.

I dont think that need to click 12 times more to get the same result as now clicking once, would make hit&run more interesting for anyone. 12 times more "work" to get the same is nothing like more interesting. It rather gets 12 times less effective way to get advantage by staring at the screen and clicking,... instead of being smarter in strategical way.

People play strategic games to compete through strategy mainly, not through more clicks.

Do you play CoN to challenge others through strategy? Why you choose CoN over other games? To be able to outclick others or rather win through smarter strategy?

Leaving this hit&run unattended just makes some players resign from playing this strategy game, when losing is caused not cause of mistakes they did by cause of not being able to spend that much of time in game. And x1 CoN games are mainly focused on people wanting slow pace of game and those not super active online, cimparing to other RTS games. So hit&run lose some of them. It should be made less effective.

Its not about preventing, I did not write "preventing". Its about making hit&run less effective, 12 times less effective.

About AA, just flying freely over AA, without it reacting (which is totally unrealistic) would be decreased. And damage done in a way as AA would attack sooner (first attack would be in max 2 minufes, instead of max 10 minutes, now, but next attacks would be as same in 10 minutes periods).

As airforce is strongest, too strong maybe and this aspect of fighting it is unrealistic, it should be fixed in my opinion, making AA react more often to bring a bit more of balance in game.

About x4, AA reaction should be analogical there. About hit&run, could be changed in some way, but there is already time needed to hit&run down to real-time 15 minutes, so more time consuming and as much more happens in x4 and people joining it, does already have in mind that much mire happens when they are offline... its less needed to change it there.

People who have a life outside of game, often play x1, and this hit&run change is to let them play the game on more fair play conditions with 'no lifers'.

That would make more oftem play CoN in long run, I believe, cause less often they would be overruned by just 'clicking more guys'. And thats more money for Dorado. Making game more friendly for players with a job, family and friends, as there is much more of them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Seroslav ().