Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

The main comparison was COW and CON though, which are more similar in this regard?

Supremacy1914 for sure had three advantages:
      - higher resource production from the start with no limitations for conquered provinces (also easier way to boost those productions?)
      - not a overobundances of provinces to conquer, having to conquer hundreds of provinces can get very boring in CON if you do not have to fight for them
      - permanent production of infantry per day for free, which could speed up if I remember correctly
      I tried S1914 one time and abandoned almost immediately... the 7-resource aspect is sooo unfair, some countries already start with mass food or material shortages.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

The main comparison was COW and CON though, which are more similar in this regard?

- higher resource production from the start with no limitations for conquered provinces (also easier way to boost those productions?)
      - not a overobundances of provinces to conquer, having to conquer hundreds of provinces can get very boring in CON if you do not have to fight for them
      - permanent production of infantry per day for free, which could speed up if I remember correctly
      I tried S1914 one time and abandoned almost immediately... the 7-resource aspect is sooo unfair, some countries already start with mass food or material shortages.
      Yes, it is quite an issue, if we talk about challenges with random country selection. A fight can get very uneven that way.

But in Public you normally can easily close that issue, by invading your neighbours and getting their provinces, because they always produce 100%

Also you can balance out your production a bit by letting your population use more wood instead or metal for example.

Also it takes about 2 weeks before artillerie gets even relevant.
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Colonel Waffles wrote:

WalterChang wrote:

There are no cool kids on internet forums for strategy war games
      There are cool threads howeverSuch as my incredible suggestion for EWA
      Or innovative suggestion for Amphibious Assault Ship
      You want an MRL nerf with that radar rework? You can have it free of charge
      Your EWACS debate thread is literally the reason why they altered the forum rules, lol
      Forum rules were altered? When?
      Yee Haw
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Yes, it is quite an issue, if we talk about challenges with random country selection. A fight can get very uneven that way.
      But in Public you normally can easily close that issue, by invading your neighbours and getting their provinces, because they always produce 100%

Also you can balance out your production a bit by letting your population use more wood instead or metal for example.

Also it takes about 2 weeks before artillerie gets even relevant.
      yeah thats why abbandind the game. I dont like the aspect of wasting soldiers in melee. Especially if the other guy has a fortress...it only gets ugly. And the random factor really bothered me. Ne healing of units no research.

Its more like chess. Because of the balance of units you have to plan an attack really well orherwise you stand there naked with your pants down...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.