MAP IDEA - No Coalitions 4000 VP to win

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MAP IDEA - No Coalitions 4000 VP to win

I’m tired of players that take one hit and go inactive, either in my coalition or my rivals, so boring. let’s see how many people would like a map with no coalition…it’s all on you. Limited gold use to like 15k or something reasonable.

The goal is to only have tactical players who aren’t afraid to lose a few units in the first wave. So annoying, name 1 war where either side didn’t take loses and lose land only to retake it later and build back up. Coalitions are lame.
    • 4000 vo points to win? Buddy you can olay rising tides.
      Without victory sides this takes ages...

Its a lot if clicking especially in the endgame.

There is always the point where everybody acknowledges that I have won and they resign and stop resisting. After that I just send out lots of national guard looters to collect VP to end the game. This is the most boring part of rhe game
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • If Supremacy ever taught me a lesson, it's that a warning that takes 75% of the screen, with red triangles everywhere, stating

"There can't be no true alliance on this map because it's a solo win ONLY and the map finishes at 100% of VPs so everyone BUT you needs to DIE"

Will still result in 75% of the maps organising coalitions, alliances, and complaining about how they have been betrayed by the guy they wanted to betray.

This game mode would be fun in another universe, filled with a more evolved human species than the online gamer.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.