Satelit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• simply sometime is waste time to with skiled noob witch know how spam infantry or striker .. yes

reason why i posted is make worst game for atacker may be i find in future time to make another notice at there but for now i havent any feel from my side waste time with people witch have think about that i need sorte hoew somebody sneak at my homeland .. realy ?

prnt.sc/22oo6bu

1) nobody probably read REASON GAMEPLAY ( HOW WORK SATELITE OR IMPLEMENTATION IN GAMME IS ANOTHER THING ... ) SIMPLE RULE "FOR FREE" BUT NOT FROM START DAY MAKE MAP MORE VISIBLE BUT NOT TOTAL

2) IT MAKE THAT WHALE ON MAP NOT BE SAFE becose mostly dont have army to defend what conqer

3)ano other type like reseach lanch ICBM IS AGAIN JUST MAKE THIS WHALE MORE BIIGGER WHALE ON MAP

JUST FOR UNDERSTANT in 40% map witch i play im this whale ... so sneak at me home just player by bug almost ..
    • for this job realy not how it help radar to reveal unit iif enemy have whole continent like america or afriak you sail there by ship so see may be some beach city but that show that you want atack and your ship after sink .. you fly there with uav sure it is posible but again taht show that you want atack or spy so it be striked down

and radar or any aircaft with radar is only reveal where you may go send and be probably seen by enemy

satelita make strtaegic move like in real world a little not like in game that mostly you keep somewhere army and mostly on speed map sucsefull player dont care about any defence ) msotly when they are only reconqer lost teritory and conqer who atack..

but if you from day (10 +wery little 30+ almost show good position of where you concentrate army and where this army move ... ) show for evrybody your amry you dont be in safe positiion by fear by other from you .. and that show for this big p=layer what and where have enemy he already see it by radar . uav or simply dont care becose know that his fleet kill all resit ..
    • I realize you THINK you are communicating ideas, but your English is so horrible, almost nothing you write is comprehensible enough to get more than vague ideas of what you want to say. This is nothing to be ashamed of and I don't say this to mock you, but unless your English improves a great deal, or you use a reputable translation program, you will be basically talking to yourself.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

for this job realy not how it help radar to reveal unit iif enemy have whole continent like america or afriak you sail there by ship so see may be some beach city but that show that you want atack and your ship after sink .. you fly there with uav sure it is posible but again taht show that you want atack or spy so it be striked down

and radar or any aircaft with radar is only reveal where you may go send and be probably seen by enemy

satelita make strtaegic move like in real world a little not like in game that mostly you keep somewhere army and mostly on speed map sucsefull player dont care about any defence ) msotly when they are only reconqer lost teritory and conqer who atack..

but if you from day (10 +wery little 30+ almost show good position of where you concentrate army and where this army move ... ) show for evrybody your amry you dont be in safe positiion by fear by other from you .. and that show for this big p=layer what and where have enemy he already see it by radar . uav or simply dont care becose know that his fleet kill all resit ..

don't use radar as UAV, Dah
      the purpose of radar is to let you know there is unit there in large area. then u simply shoot it until it dead

lmao, I need no defend when i have radar cover all around me and know exactly where enemy coming 5 hours before hand

i can't figure out the rest due to... well u knows.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I realize you THINK you are communicating ideas, but your English is so horrible, almost nothing you write is comprehensible enough to get more than vague ideas of what you want to say. This is nothing to be ashamed of and I don't say this to mock you, but unless your English improves a great deal, or you use a reputable translation program, you will be basically talking to yourself.
      yep but most important is realy if dev team make something with horible bug in game