Satelit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• im still suprised how is posible say iit that is modern simulation of war when nobody have it

simply ( for game play ... ) stealth unit be stealth still non visible

day 1 till 10 satelite be off (just becose gameplay ---)

day 10 till 30 satelite see evry ship evry transport more than 1 unit
      evry ground unit more than 4 in stack and provience so for non visible move must not be in provience more than 4 unit in same time ( like non help restackl squad on 4 unit and send if be 2 stack that make more than 4 in provience be visible )

evry air unit more than 4 in stack

day 30 + for evry unit see all visible unit
    • 1. pretty sure this has already been suggest - and subsequently shot down - numerous times
      2. its silly and not a single thought more than "I dont like the fog of war" went into this
      3. Im aware english probably isnt your first language but frankly it feels like you dont even try to make yourself understandable; simply putting a sentence into google translate already vastly improves peoples ability to understand what you actually want to say
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • just for fun

this is how i have problem fog of war ..

prnt.sc/21836uc

1)reason ?

2) fog of war by gameplay be still there until you and game map have expand

3)sure isnt but with idea is where any conextion simply point at sugestion you understant ,with expand how satelit work sure yes too becose it almost not need tranlate in spekable englisch and becose i live in england im sure that my englishz is so much good to talk with another england people and they understant and im understant him when something want .. so i suggest you lowest your level speakble english on foregeign translate we not translate whole speech we tranlsate just what want say and yes it not fraze

and about google chrome i try translate last spúeech

I am the basline for opinions chrome say Já jsem základ pro názory what is from me nonsence some like posible some my specech for you
    • Just for fun, are you aware that a single satelite is not enough for the whole world?
      You practically have to put a satellite in every region.
      Is it stationary (synced with earth rotation) or moving quickly?
      Also satellites are easy targets irl.

But you can use spy to reveal units on particular territory which deny need for satellites.
    • depence on implementation in gameplay

like sure one batatalion isnt conqer whole provience i only by arrive in some midle point ... yes ...

so yes secondary be posibility spy like uav by satelity bigger point of mnap but probably most nation used satelite in military and spy on control own teritory and border and posible threath at neigbours and for beeter contriol own population

and when we talk about irl why we havent covid in game or ebola bu much more funny for spy mision or kill leader kick player from game for some time could log in ..

yep satelity how i write:
      :thumbsup: is just simply ( for game play ... ) :thumbsup:

not like work in irl

and reveal unit isnt properly you may know it what have other at midnight on place but you dont see where go ... and yes it is in game posibility reveath whole map for i think 10 000 gold .. but it only screen you not see movenment and you see streng in my couse you see unit still infog (not streng not how many that is sure oposite how work satelite in irl becose probably streng in irl you see by you may count how many
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

just for fun

this is how i have problem fog of war ..

prnt.sc/21836uc

1)reason ?

2) fog of war by gameplay be still there until you and game map have expand

3)sure isnt but with idea is where any conextion simply point at sugestion you understant ,with expand how satelit work sure yes too becose it almost not need tranlate in spekable englisch and becose i live in england im sure that my englishz is so much good to talk with another england people and they understant and im understant him when something want .. so i suggest you lowest your level speakble english on foregeign translate we not translate whole speech we tranlsate just what want say and yes it not fraze

and about google chrome i try translate last spúeech

I am the basline for opinions chrome say Já jsem základ pro názory what is from me nonsence some like posible some my specech for you
      thank you for proving all my points true
    • Am I a troll? absolutely!
      Still does not make anything i say any less true

to reiterate:
      - there are already multiple threads on that topic; youre not suggesting anything brand new or anything, so if you actually post a new thread on that topic you probably should address the issues pointed out in different threads
      - "but my experience" is not an argument and frankly just makes you look bad when using it (if you really wanna play that game tho: I have better stats then you thus your opinion is invalid; its fun isnt it?)
      - about your english: Pretty sure a majority of the people on the forum dont even speak english as a first language (in fact i can think of more that have it as second or so language) and yet every single one manages to be easier to understand than you even Kranzegrad is more comprehensible; frankly im not sure at this point that it is me who is the troll

The way you proposed it is extremely low effort, even the last guy put more energy into it:
      - no real argument why exactly the game would need this new unit/mechanics (beyond the "but i want that to be a thing"
      - not any detail on how you imagine it to be implemented (in that regard colonels waffles threads make a good example how you could go on about it)
      - really just boils down to "i want a unit that does x" without using the 3 braincells requires to elaborate on it
    • ok for trotl

if you see where is force you may much more better prepare yes .more player like me could simply rish map without have nothing for defend home becose much more powerfull weapon is fear than army...

so that is opinion from somebody who

1) play on public map must your victory is work from you allies but ok that is right
      2)when i be on 100 map i have better score on win than now ... becose i have more time and play on speed but it have been bored

but doesnt matter you know how may work unit ,you know how good speek englisch that is important sure if you need it but im not need it

if you dont see in my propose improve for strategy ... you never play map by have it probably visibility over your border and mobili army

becose almost

prnt.sc/21dot9r
      prnt.sc/21doxfu
      prnt.sc/21doz1m

and ok die about 40 national guard and by suuciade one elite bomber ( and some start unit sure ... )

result

prnt.sc/21dp6ql ( by the way this map i may go simply for solo ... if i want but it is team win becose im not interested for solo most game i make that i left active enemy some chance play and defend )

but this is not army with hold 1/2 afrika 1/2 europpe and some point from asia (and anti air ship and anti misile i build in last 96 hours mostly could be say it i hold enemy by basic season subamarine 1 cruiser one elite navy and conqer posible half worl by 2 fleet and national guard and some artilery and radar ... just becose speed map no need nothing know about game just speed up on start make fleet and rush and not stop push all over (most dont care about revolt for "fleeter " player isnt is realy this problem he kill it by day without prolem and reconqer but

if posible be in game some sort visibility ( with fog you not see streng unit just see where is unit and where move and typ of unit like you see before you meet directly that give posible much more focus defend own position and put in a little much more how it work in irl .. may be may be have evrybody home and prepare ambush squad as so much near by somebody capital city .... i dont know im not work in army

some is with posibility defend have just only ground force on start is not good for newbies moch more be better start first map with have all reseach on level 1 just build what is need and recruit .. and give it much more hard posiblůe conqer city just foir gameplay .. it so simply take one aircaft and send it destroy inactive

im sure that almost all capital city on earth have some sort of anti air defence ( like put in capital bunker on lvl 5 one anti air one anti misile one anti air wehcle one radar on level 3, 2 uav one striker ) annd all other city with bunker 3

and sure it not help newbies so much but make much more damge on atacker side not like that good player on public not lose any unit in his standart game if not go something bad (that meet somebody who know how play ... )

and yep could be posible say that national satelity be not work on whole eart so be like one big radar with no radar sign but with recognize unit

but yes sure is be there may idea could be posible may be in archiie but our one teacher is say repeat is mother of wisdom .. Jan Amos Komensky ...
    • [Here's my 'translation' for those that want to follow the conversation]

This color is for author's notes

Ok for trotl (???)

If you see where there are troops, you can prepare much better. More (Not quite sure on this translation,) players like me could simply rush the map, because fear is a stronger weapon than troops...

So that is the opinion of somebody who

1) Plays on a public map, where most of your victories come from your allies carrying you, but that's okay (am I reading this wrong???)
      2) When I'm on a map with 100 players, you would receive a higher score from winning (something something) but it is boring

But it doesn't matter how well you strategize, you speak English well, you could consider it important, but I don't need it.

Unless I'm grossly misreading this... is this a callout??

If you don't see why I'm suggesting satellites, you've never played a map where you have visibility over you border and mobile army (okay, there's no way I read this properly )

(Some links, some proof... etc, etc.)

(By the way, in this map, I may go for a solo win if I feel like it, but I'm sticking with my coalition because there's still some active enemies left that I need to defend against)

But this is army holds (I'm assuming this is what he wrote, not sure where the 'not' fits in) half of Africa, half of Europe, at and some point some of Asia. (With some frigates and anti-missiles (???) I built in the last 96 hours) I'm holding the enemy back with basic elite submarines, one cruiser, one elite naval officer, and I conquered half the world with two fleets, national guards, and some artillery and radar... because it's a speed map, you don't need to know anything about the game, just speed up at the start, make the fleet, and rush endlessly, pushing all over. (Most people don't care about insurgents, for a 'fleeter' (?) player, this isn't really a problem, he just kills them in a day without a problem and reconquers), but

if possible, some sort of in-game visibility (with fog of war you don't see the strength of the unit, just the location and typing) would allow you to see the enemy before you directly fight them, allowing you to focus more on defending your own position, and put in a little more work/effort into it.. maybe have all your troops home and prepare an ambush squad near your capital city... I don't know, I don't work in the military.

Having only a ground force in the beginning is not good for newbies, it would be much better for them to start their first match with all of the research at lvl 1, and then they could just build what is needed and recruit.

Another thing, it would be nice to make it harder to conquer a city, just for fair gameplay, as it is so easy to take one aircraft and destroy inactive people. I'm sure that almost all irl capital cities have some sort of Anti-Air defense, so you could put a lvl 5 bunker, one aa, one theater defense/sam (?), one radar on lvl 3, 2 uavs, one striker, and every other city has lvl 3 bunkers.

Not sure if it would help newbies as much, but also give attackers a damage buff, it's not like good players in public games lose any of their units, as long as they don't meet somebody else who knows how to play...

And yes, it could be possible that a national satellite wouldn't work on the entire map, but rather, a smaller variant that simply recognizes units.

But yes, sure, there may be repeat ideas, but that just means it's a good idea...

Hopefully I made this whole thing a bit clearer...
      "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
      -Kurtvonstein
    • Execution is just all wrong. Why not:

Satellite researched aside ICBM tech tree
      Spend resources to launch satellite at a specific province from a ICBM launcher, like you would an ICBM (Soviets did it)
      Instead of crashing down like an ICBM, gives a 25-radius espionage photo every day of the target and reveals exact unit comp (no stealth)
      Stops working after 7 days. Can be shot down by TDS, Frigates or high level ASF with Anti-Satellite missiles

Instantly more workable and balanced than the free reveal all armies you suggested

Right now what I’m getting from your original post is that you are angry because someone was able to sneak up on your coast, and would be willing to ruin the game just because you want to be able to recon without any effort or thought. If you are so bothered by fog of war, why not invest in radars? High level awacs or NPA can just patrol the sea for you, while MR gives your units full situational awareness inland. You could also argue that satellites already exist in the background of the game, and it is them that allows us to see what buildings the enemy constructs or when they conduct a nuclear test
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

Execution is just all wrong. Why not:

Satellite researched aside ICBM tech tree
      Spend resources to launch satellite at a specific province from a ICBM launcher, like you would an ICBM (Soviets did it)
      Instead of crashing down like an ICBM, gives a 25-radius espionage photo every day of the target and reveals exact unit comp (no stealth)
      Stops working after 7 days. Can be shot down by TDS, Frigates or high level ASF with Anti-Satellite missiles

Instantly more workable and balanced than the free reveal all armies you suggested

Right now what I’m getting from your original post is that you are angry because someone was able to sneak up on your coast, and would be willing to ruin the game just because you want to be able to recon without any effort or thought. If you are so bothered by fog of war, why not invest in radars? High level awacs or NPA can just patrol the sea for you, while MR gives your units full situational awareness inland. You could also argue that satellites already exist in the background of the game, and it is them that allows us to see what buildings the enemy constructs or when they conduct a nuclear test
      But where is the fun in being constructive if you can feed the trolls instead?
    • This thread made my day….a big thank you to all involved in this comedic skit! *standing ovation*

Well conceived, brilliantly executed, this performance has the humor that tickles the ear while delivering a hint of mad lips to get the mind moving! Bravo!
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.