All I want for Christmas ...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All I want for Christmas ...

Because its the Christmas Season; what is on your CON Wishlist?
      Doesnt really matter of realistic or unrealistic your wish is, everything is eligible

There's probabably a few thousand words full of stuff you could mention but I'll start off by listing my personal top Items on the list

1. Make Alliance ELO great again!
      >With how gaining ELO currently works its just to easy for hyperactive alliances to just farm it by challenging others that are ranked significantly worse than them or even outright create alliances to farm

2. Gimme Unit Models
      >TBH probably one of my biggest pet peeves regarding CON, some units simply dont change their models when reaching a different Tier and looking at how we got special ones just for Halloween I can't help but be disappointed.
      Tho ofc I'd also love the option to have some skins for units, maybe not as extreme as the ones from the Halloween Event but still...

3. Make Elite Units great again!
      >Really loved the differences depending on doctrine for Elite Tanks, the more gradual upgrades (not just T1-->T2-->T3) and that they required previous research to unlock (eg tanks for Elite MBT). It's imo a shame that only really the research requirement has been kept and even that only for some units (Railgun, Elite Sub and UGV dont need any previous research)

So what is on your list? What is something you wish CON had (no matter how unrealistic) just keep it somewhat concise so pls no "Here are the top 100 Items on my list"
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • I want a historical/current world map, with balancing to match.

Some countries would start off with much bigger armies and/or much better tech, more resources + production potential. City sizes would vary a lot between countries. Some countries would be inherently weak, others would be very strong; some would have potential but start weak, others would start strong but have resource deficits. Etc. You'd have a mix, generally reflecting the world as was or is.

Wouldn't be fair. Wouldn't be evenly balanced. Would be fun.
    • WalterChang wrote:

I want a historical/current world map, with balancing to match.

Some countries would start off with much bigger armies and/or much better tech, more resources + production potential. City sizes would vary a lot between countries. Some countries would be inherently weak, others would be very strong; some would have potential but start weak, others would start strong but have resource deficits. Etc. You'd have a mix, generally reflecting the world as was or is.

I posted a threat about this a time ago. I agree!
    • GeneralLangmoen wrote:

WalterChang wrote:

I posted a threat about this a time ago. I agree!
      sure you mean thread and not threat? :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • WalterChang wrote:

Like this idea, with a few more things:
      1. Make all countries appear on the map, instead of combining smaller countries into bigger ones.
      2. Allow bigger countries to get a head start on researching (USA + China at day 8, Britain at 5, Germany at 4, etc)
      3. Give bigger countries (Russia, USA, China, etc) more units to start with, including air and naval units.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

1. Give bigger countries (Russia, USA, China, etc) more units to start with, including air and naval units.

Bigger countries always start with more units, because you get defense force for every city, so a country with 7 cities has 4-5 units more then a country with 5 cities

@Opulon has quite a huge wish list for Santa Dorado too, you could say :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kalrakh ().

• I'd like to see more diverse gamemodes, typically one which is set in the past.

Like WWII, or maybe even an option which allows you to play as some of the most notorious empires to have existed (e.g. Macedonian, Byzantine, Mongol, Al-Andalus, etc.)

Or a "Balkan Expansion" free-for-all in Europe; where you can select different Balkan countries which aren't normally playable in more important games.

Some other suggestions:

- Add a minimum rank requirement for certain games so they aren't flooded with user#_____ accounts who occupy nation slots just so they're not chosen by somebody else, and don't even bother playing afterwards.
    • WalterChang wrote:

Teburu wrote:

sure you mean thread and not threat?
      I'm going to start posting threats about it if I don't get my way!

Tifo_14 wrote:

WalterChang wrote:

Like this idea, with a few more things:
      1. Make all countries appear on the map, instead of combining smaller countries into bigger ones.
      2. Allow bigger countries to get a head start on researching (USA + China at day 8, Britain at 5, Germany at 4, etc)
      3. Give bigger countries (Russia, USA, China, etc) more units to start with, including air and naval units.

maybe make as many playable countries as possible without merging. If you can fit 5 cities in it, lets make it a playable country

• Hi,

Aircraft attack ships on Naval patrol again...
      My greatest wish has already been granted. I am scared that when Santa @Germanico goes an other time to get a surprise from his bag...he might hurt his back.

Bu if he does it woudl be great to:

1.Improve the Premium features such as activity the possiblity to go inactive, fix all isues with building queue (i wrote a lot in the forum about this)
      2.Add economic and social research to the tech tree
      3.Make all Officiers on the highest level stealth...(and this not because I am close to lvl 90 to unlock them all)
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • RadioActive wrote:

ooh i LOVE this song!

all i want for christmas is you, DoD, wait that sounds gae

but he is gae anywae

lol
      NOT AMUSED.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

1. Give bigger countries (Russia, USA, China, etc) more units to start with, including air and naval units.

Bigger countries always start with more units, because you get defense force for every city, so a country with 7 cities has 4-5 units more then a country with 5 cities
      You failed to read the second half of my request :(

EDIT: i finally have 1000 pts yay

• Tifo_14 wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

You failed to read the second half of my request :(
      EDIT: i finally have 1000 pts yay
      good 4 u

you know, the song by olivia rodriguez or whoever
      "doug" -nobody
    • RadioActive wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

You failed to read the second half of my request :( EDIT: i finally have 1000 pts yay
      good 4 u
      you know, the song by olivia rodriguez or whoever
      Let's join a game together. I bet I can wipe you out in 2 days.