Hacking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm playing game 4389456 as Australia and have recently captured the homeland of another player "Chad". On day 32 I noticed that coalition member Sweden ( SCCSS Empire Coalition ) was advancing back into my captured territory and when they captured territory ( Zouar) it was displayed as being Chad's territory. This occurred between 0400 to 0500 hrs. The same thing happened on day 31 when Spain, another coalition member, captured the city of Sarh. The city was then shown as being in the territory of Chad. Chad was never involved in the capture and even the CON news showed that Spain was the country that had captured Sarh. Please correct this problem and also check for other potential hacking. Thank you.
  • fullmag 4 you wrote:

I'm playing game 4389456 as Australia and have recently captured the homeland of another player "Chad". On day 32 I noticed that coalition member Sweden ( SCCSS Empire Coalition ) was advancing back into my captured territory and when they captured territory ( Zouar) it was displayed as being Chad's territory. This occurred between 0400 to 0500 hrs. The same thing happened on day 31 when Spain, another coalition member, captured the city of Sarh. The city was then shown as being in the territory of Chad. Chad was never involved in the capture and even the CON news showed that Spain was the country that had captured Sarh. Please correct this problem and also check for other potential hacking. Thank you.
    This is not hacking.

When one coalition member liberates (captures) the home territory or city of another member of their coalition, the city or province reverts to the original owner, not the coalition partner that reconquered it.

Congrats, you just witnessed the game working as it is supposed to work.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD