SEASON 7 IS LIVE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

+ + + + SEASON 7 + + + +
      Season 7 is officially live!
      Featuring: The Elite Swarm Unmanned Air Vehicle

The SUAV (Swarm UAV) is a light UAV that can be launched by a variety of ground forces. SUAVs can operate autonomously and are kinetic (i.e. explosive), and are effective against a variety of targets. While it's capabilities are versatile - it can be deployed for both, offensive and reconnaissance missions - its operational range and duration is limited.

For details on the unit and requirements for deploying it, click here

Note: The new unit will only be available in NEW games which are spawned after release
      The Season 5 Bombers make a comeback - for a limited time!

Those of you who haven’t had a chance to permanently unlock this destructive unit before can now have another shot at it during Season 7!
      Security Council members need 1,000 Points in this Season for permanent unlock of the Bombers
      In case this is your first Season, here’s a rundown how Seasons work:
      • Earn Season Points by killing units in any of your games - they all count!
      • Try out the unique Seasonal Units, available to everyone! (NOTE: Only available for new games starting now)
      • Season 7 and 5 Units can be researched from a new tab in the Research Panel. Any Elite units you have already unlocked from previous seasons are fully able to be mobilized in any game of your choice!
      In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends you must earn at least 1,000 Season Points for the Bombers, 2,000 Seasonal Points for the SUAV, and have also valid Security Council Pass.
      You will find all the details here
      + + + UPDATE + + +
      Fixes:
      • Fixed issue where Intel actions would display incorrect cost
      • Fixed issue where Elite Submarine was not considered as a pre requisite for Submarine Officer
      • Fixed issues behind tutorial bugs
      Changes:
      • We added annexed city back into statistics list
      • Infused assortment of Island nations, Sea path fixes, Sea path provinces & Leader name changes to World War 3 and Western Theatre maps
      + + MOBILE + +
      Fixes & Changes:
      • Fixed issue where intel sabotage notifications shows wrong player
      • Reworked and redesigned popups on main menu pages
      • Added unit feature information button
      • Fixed visual issue with trade delegation dropdown menu
      • Rush visuals have been updated with user experience in mind
      • Added Achievements
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Seems pretty interesting. Does it work like the The Great War system of Area of Effect sustained damages over times ?

However, from what i can see, i somehow feel like there is a missed opportunity on the unit being a plane and not a "missile" HP, nay ?
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Seems pretty interesting. Does it work like the The Great War system of Area of Effect sustained damages over times ?

However, from what i can see, i somehow feel like there is a missed opportunity on the unit being a plane and not a "missile" HP, nay ?
      They are kind of a missile according to this icon:
      Drone One Use.jpg

The have an impact area of 35/40/50 (patrol radious)
    • Opulon wrote:

Seems pretty interesting. Does it work like the The Great War system of Area of Effect sustained damages over times ?

If it is a missile, then aircraft would not be able to engage it, correct? Otherwise SUAVs would be sitting ducks to ASF ;(
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

ASF and activity are probably the only real counter to this unit anyway

Missiles deal no damage if the get destroyed by point defense, air units deal full damage, even if they die doing so
      Always have a SAM at hand....

Kalrakh wrote:

After talking with @Fereyd I realise, the description is very half assed in telling players important informations.

The units learn to use Elite Drone at these steps:

Tier 1
      Mech Inf
      Nav Inf
      Specs
      AFV
      AVC
      Mob Radar

Tier 2
      Mot Inf
      Recon
      Corv

Tier 3
      Nat Guard
      buuuh! -1 on this one....

who is researching corv on Tier 2 and NG on tier 3? not for this weapon...

@Devs PLease add the tier information to info panel.

Well i was about to say...thats a nice unit to counter early rush against coastal cities...i must revise this assesment now.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Opulon wrote:

I suggested a swarm UAV in ~May with this ability, if you remember

I haven’t tried the unit yet but from the stats… I am not sure what to expect. If it cannot fly to an area way from the unit deploying it, I don’t see much use
      Yee Haw
    • After testing it on a map, this unit might be not that usefull after all at least in regards of competative play.

They seem to have no attack range, they patrol above the unit that deploys them.

They have a reload of 12 hours.

They can be however be more devestating then a 10 stack of mortar infantry against sleepy enemies

They might also be a nice ace in the sleep if you need to defend against a massive force of tanks, to soften them up, though not that much
    • I’ve been using the new UAV and found it quite useful. The patrol attack hits all enemies in quite a large circle (varies based on level). Deployed intelligently, it can hit quite hard, especially from low level infantry. It;s almost always available if you have made the components.

I’m currently levelling up corvettes just to put these things in choke points to see if it is worth it.
    • GrandInquisitor wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Thinking about it, they might be an insane buff for special forces though 8|
      Unfortunate that after air assault with Special Forces you must wait 12-6 hours for resupply
      Okey, so not that usefull then sadly

Berrecy wrote:

I’ve been using the new UAV and found it quite useful. The patrol attack hits all enemies in quite a large circle (varies based on level). Deployed intelligently, it can hit quite hard, especially from low level infantry. It;s almost always available if you have made the components.

I’m currently levelling up corvettes just to put these things in choke points to see if it is worth it.

The question is home many active players will let you get close enough without punishing you for it first

Corvs might use them to clear out coastal cities, but other ships will kill off those corvs from a far first