Agresive mod at unit in premium

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• no freqently i used agresive status normaly before they start uprage game on mobil version and other make money uprage .. and after it gamne go in ass hole .. becose dev time work how take more money from customer and where ( mobil ) so why not make almost not beta but zeta version for mabile if is posible take money ..

so tzhey sometzhing change and dont know where adn mostly dont care ... and BRILIANT IS USED REPORT buton and havent anwer week mount ..
    • most whole gtame is glitched realy :

prnt.sc/23m2zt8

so like idiot i must manualyy make that ship strike

and when they strike no any report

prnt.sc/23m3swy

and change report on

enemy force ( after be striked .. ) by my force ..

its realy just confuse becose it like infatry batalion lost tank HOW BATALION INFATRY MAY LOST TANK ?

YEP BECOSE CORTETLY TANK DIVISON LOST TANK AND change on infatry batalion .. that is so painfulla fter realy fin info what unit do when i sleep

just give more info about civilian bullshit and make more color .. most for toatyly nonimportant notice .. but war strike report why .. player not need he must by happy in citi make civilian aparty and production go up 1%

yep and only by con news i may know it that my ship strike probably somebody from dev team measn that by civilian loose ( player must find loose from previously day counted loose and find what probably kil

prnt.sc/23m4j65
    • depence how mayn unit mostly but seriosly this system make notice about after fiht is confused so you count that you find division ok like by uav .. send some unit fight did you remeber at evry unit number becose in your notice may be isnt any report aboout fight with divison but only batalion becose this squad loose unit before it have been notice about squad before fight and in con news name squad before fight it liek 7 frigate lost lost cruiser .. realy ?
    • Well the point is: Sometimes this masterstack did not recognize that something was in his way...and didnt fire on distance but ran right into a stationary object...

Thing is ist not always just a glitch that sometimes happened.

Aynway If everythign form Premium this is not the biggest issue. A more comfortable building queue would do the job for me.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • sometime is wery friendly say it i have this experience almsot evry second day

about this what is basicaly broke in game

1) some range unit may dance on shoot move shoot move it realy bullshit and mostyl it reason why isnt work agresivity becose longer before it strike some range unit in some time ( mostly evry range imedithithialy respond to shoot back if be strike.. ) no like now taht you have minute to run from range .. )wicth is some range like you used for strike .. wery good for if you have lazy day for normal speed map briuliant if you have hour to paly to strike 4 time on speed posible with 5 cruiser you may wiped in this time another 5 cruiser without be striked that is i think big wrong some work mostly on any artilery unit

2)agresive statu non respond on static target ,not respond on move target DOESNT matter if artilery stay on place or move ( that is totaly bullshit from gameplay you puit somewhere ship ,or artilery and they wait till enemy come what ? )

3)little repair broken fleet now start sure little more respon on patrol on enemy force but is there many glitch with range this patrol and im not tested on navy last test be taht iesnt respond on nothing on sea ( any aircaft any heli like naval patrol aircaft not strike ship (trasnported unit in sea .. ) if patrol .. briliant i think why havit this unit .. )

4)anti air system (MEASN ALL ANTI AIR UNIT .. ) isnt many time respond on enemy air force doesnt matter what if misiel or aircaft or heli .. just basic unit like anti air car and frigate mostly wok

5)ship could be passed third time hapesn in last two mount me that enemy pass ( in war statu my ship ciould be posible say it on sea you could retreat and sail around but if you want go in port you could move around .. yes) and in peace status normaly im used left ship in port directly at city taht if enem,y try pass to move with ground force not finish unloud on groudn and be catch on sea still but is there second glitch that many time hapens that ground unit is still count from mobility that is on sea but by streng and fight count like ground force ( so ship do it minimum dmg on this unit )

another glitch is posibility any time when unit start disembark from sea stop this unit and directly after is from transport NORMAL GROUND UNIT ( STILL BETWEEN COUNT DISEMBARK ..) BUT IF IT ANTI AIR IT FIRE .. IF BE STRIKED BY FLEET IS COUNT LIKE GROUND UNIT NO LIEK TRASNPORT

5)FROM PREMIUM INCT CIORECTLY WORK BUILDING QEUE .. IT MANY TIME haopens taht gaem safe resource on something what be builf after be something finish ( means now is in proces build in this city .. ) and when you reach this safe number resource start second city build ..

and about system to something change in quee about position is realy pain in ass .. if you haev biiger empire like 100 city with many other buidl proces like try find where you make economical uprage and where not evry time when you need buil airport after conqer strategic palc becose try move this last order on first position that start is realy almsot liek take hours and patience 100 clik on move up 1 position ( and whole from jump on position 1 so you must evry time like idiot roll back down to move 1 (simpyl buton move on first be realy not be programable nuts .. )

6) air force

if you stack aircaft or heli with diferent range \and want used some type of unit with longer range than is small range from this squad you must directly used that send this unit on patrol again windraw this unit in air and after send it fight ( taht may sometime on speed map maek that you lost fleet .. ) just becsoe lost time to fly and wery anying it some with liftable unit .. and aimobile typ unit ..

and in hand is go if you send some unit move and take it from stack where is airmobile it try move how move airmobile slowly .. and just by airport and not tal about system find short way at target ..
      b why not make longer time way .. yes ut yes we have andriod update early happe new year and marry christmas .. why not older customewr send some shit yes ... if we plane make new customer .. that isnt know how is game bugged ..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• new years OLD SHIIT hapens still without any respond from anybody

prnt.sc/25u5x6y

seriously some time window like 2 hours between ship recognize that have targewt in range ? not that isnt strike when is move at target this ship stay on place simply "see" this unit at for sure i control set up at fire mode no it not in not fire mode

so anybody FROM DEVELOPER LIKE GERMANICE STILL WANT SAY THAT agresivity is ok ?

prnt.sc/25u5x6y

seriuosy chame is broken in basic so sure make focus on androiád or winter theme .. update ... why not when game have old basic problem
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

new years OLD SHIIT hapens still without any respond from anybody

prnt.sc/25u5x6y

seriously some time window like 2 hours between ship recognize that have targewt in range ? not that isnt strike when is move at target this ship stay on place simply "see" this unit at for sure i control set up at fire mode no it not in not fire mode

so anybody FROM DEVELOPER LIKE GERMANICE STILL WANT SAY THAT agresivity is ok ?

prnt.sc/25u5x6y

seriuosy chame is broken in basic so sure make focus on androiád or winter theme .. update ... why not when game have old basic problem
      "Germanice"?
      I don't think Germanico is particularly nice, or not nice, and I doubt he will be altering his Game/Forum/Discord name to this in order to foster a kinder, gentler appearance.

But perhaps you meant "Germaniece" ? but no, I don't see why anyone's German niece should have any particular insight regarding this.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD