HAPPY HOLIDAYS - END 2021

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAPPY HOLIDAYS - END 2021

+ + + + Year in CoNclusion + + + +

The year 2021 has been full of internal developments and milestones at Dorado. We’ve welcomed many new colleagues, and with this newfound taskforce we are able to setup the foundations for the prosperous years ahead of us. Next year one of our first priorities is to unify the Desktop and Mobile clients, bringing the new graphics, user experience and interface to a desktop near you! For those of you who want to keep the older client, we are looking into options.

For now though, the top priority for most of Dorado is to travel to remote locations where, rumour has it, they intend on stuffing their gut with all manners of foods and liquids, inducing a chemical nuke-like state of food coma - comatose the likes never seen before.
      Our Community staff are a different breed. They have been genetically selected to endure the harshest of food hangovers, and cruellest of winters. Speaking of winters, we hope you enjoy the new Winter Theme. Be advised: the watchful eye of Community management will be ever present, in your time of need, be it in the confrontation of cheaters or pesky issues. They will be there. The unsung heroes of winter.

All that we ask in return is for your invaluable cooperation! Support staff are humans too, and they need the extra time off which they can get when they are off-duty. A nice message can go a long way.
      We have some very exciting plans for next year, we look forward to your participation & feedback along the journey.

Everyone at Dorado is wishing you Happy Holidays!

+ + + UPDATE + + +
      Fixes & Changes:
      • Added Winter Theme
      • Fixed instances of incorrect notification data when SUAV is involved
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• O-H-H-O! I forgot my christmas present for you. Here! Look! That is occuring on my current Flashpoint map. I am by far NO N O N-O expert but I do think that it does not belong there. OR AM I CRAZY? Over the coming holidays you luckily have plenty of time to investigate that bug. Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:
      Files
    • Yes fellow human i do agree that the developer team most like made up of anorganic or even extra terrestrial beings

FeedbackAccount wrote:

Conspiracy theory: I highly doubt that support staff members are humans, too. I am actually REALLY R E A L L Y R-E-A-L-L-Y sure of it [sic!]. H A H A H A, H I H I H I, H E H E H E, H O H O H O.
      I am The Baseline for opinions