Remove "reveal all forces" or increase its gold to 30k

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remove "reveal all forces" or increase its gold to 30k

the "Reveal all forces" option is extremely overpowered and can cripple the victim. They know exactly where your troops are and they can destroy any assaults in a matter of minutes. It takes strategy right out of the game and makes the game terrible. Thats why I suggest increasing its price or completely removing it from the game, which I think is the best option. I have spent some money on this game, which was the security council so I could play with my brother. I understand that the devs need to make money, which is why I believe that there should still be some in-game purchases, but overpowered moves like "reveal all forces" really need to be dealt with as it can cause people who have spent a fair amount of money on this game like me to quit. Which I probably will once my security subscription ends and this has not been dealt with. So just please remove this feature
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Oh my, however will the game survive without you?
      It was not just about me, as there are many people across multiple social platforms that have stated they in fact are going to quit or have already quit. With this rather rapid loss of members, it should come to their concern. Although I recognize the fact that this may not impact their revenue by many degrees, if they actually cared about their player base they would do something about it. Also try arguing with one of my points instead of just nitpicking at the fact I said I was going to quit because of it. And for the record I clearly stated that I do support the in-game purchases.
    • koiyaboi wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

It was not just about me, as there are many people across multiple social platforms that have stated they in fact are going to quit or have already quit. With this rather rapid loss of members, it should come to their concern. Although I recognize the fact that this may not impact their revenue by many degrees, if they actually cared about their player base they would do something about it. Also try arguing with one of my points instead of just nitpicking at the fact I said I was going to quit because of it. And for the record I clearly stated that I do support the in-game purchases.
      considering it seems the user base keeps growing, I think you and the "many people" quitting will make no impact.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • koiyaboi wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

its clearly balanced by the fact that like any other intel it only stays until daychange and on top of that its only a snapshot of stuff at the second of the reveal rather then a removal of the fog of war
      imo its really more fancy than actually useful
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • . A platform can continue to grow whilst people leave, it happens all the time. It is not contradictory. Unless you need to relearn what that word means. My argument was about how people leaving could have an effect on CON's revenue but I acknowledged the fact it probably won't, and saying they should do something about it for the player base's sake. Since my argument was in fact about revenue, the "Impact" that he stated was about the revenue. Get some fucking comprehensive skills
    • Thank you for that response, although the day change does make it more balanced, it is quite frustrating when someone repeatedly buys it every single day. Increasing the amount it is can maybe make CON more money, and make it better for the players. It has happened to me before where they completely stop my attacks because they know where my stuff is
    • koiyaboi wrote:

I literally said that. "Although I recognize the fact that this may not impact their revenue" can you read? Or are you just stupid?
      LOL, no, I think you are failing to take in consideration, when I said "no impact", I meant "no impact" financial bottom line as well as all others.

TRANSLATION: You and your "many people(s)" tantrum will have no consequence of any kind, much like your abusive posts.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• I never said that I will make any impact at all actually, you're just pulling things out of thin air. I only mentioned that because I wanted to show that me and a few others were upset about CON's pay to win features, I never said that this will affect CON. And I find no reason why my posts are abusive. Why don't you work on that condescending tone of yours and the void that is your ego
    • koiyaboi wrote:

I never said that I will make any impact at all actually, you're just pulling things out of thin air. I only mentioned that because I wanted to show that me and a few others were upset about CON's pay to win features, I never said that this will affect CON. And I find no reason why my posts are abusive. Why don't you work on that condescending tone of yours and the void that is your ego
      I know you didn't say that, I did. The fact that you somehow got the idea that I said you said this is incomprehensibly baffling. It is what is known as a "reply" to your post of "taking your ball and going home" post.
      As to why your posts are abusive, how about:
      1. "can you read? Or are you just stupid?"
      2. " Get some fucking comprehensive skills"
      3. " void that is your ego"
      and, the ever ironic, in view of these others "that condescending tone of yours"

To sum this whole thing up, it went like this:
      A.) You had a tantrum over reveal forces and said you and the "many peoples" were taking your balls and going home.
      B.) I commented that the effects of you taking your and "many people(s)" balls and leaving would be nil.
      C.) You became abusive and paranoid, somehow having a delusion, I said you said things which I clearly said.
      D.) You continued to be abusive and condescendingly accused me of condescention.
      E.) I set the record straight, HERE^^^

You're Welcome.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• 1.The reason why I stated you were "condescending" was because if you take a quick look at your posts you can see very clearly you look down upon others like they're brand new to the forum and use sarcastic tones as if you are better than them.
      Some light insults isn't "abusive", I suggest you go into the real world.

2.I was saying how an option that allows people to see someone's entire force was unfair to the other player, and I was saying that pay-to-win features like this can and have caused people to quit the game.

3.You sarcastically and rudely remarked how we would make no such difference, even though me saying people would leave is just saying that pay-to-win features like "reveal all forces" can be damaging to the player base and how its an issue that should be looked over. You ignored my real reasons and nitpicked on things that didn't need to be argued over.

4.You said I had "delusions" and how I was paranoid. I told you how me and others leaving would not effect CON's revenue which is the main thing they worry about, and how they should instead change it for the player base's sake. You then said that I would make "no impact" after I literally explained that saying how me and others leaving was saying how it's an issue, not that any effects would happen to CON.

5. I continued to defend myself and with what I admit to be some rude remarks, but nothing I would call "abusive"

6.I set the record straight HERE^^^

You're welcome.
    • >1.The reason why I stated you were "condescending" was because if you take a quick look at your posts you can see very clearly you look down upon others like they're brand new to the forum and use sarcastic tones as if you are better than them.

He is tho?
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • koiyaboi wrote:

1.The reason why I stated you were "condescending" was because if you take a quick look at your posts you can see very clearly you look down upon others like they're brand new to the forum and use sarcastic tones as if you are better than them.
      Considering you only accused me of condescension in the last post before I set the record straight, and now state it's some overarching activity of mine, suggests this is more a problem of yours, than mine.

koiyaboi wrote:

2.I was saying how an option that allows people to see someone's entire force was unfair to the other player, and I was saying that pay-to-win features like this can and have caused people to quit the game.
      And I opinioned "No one, including Dorado, cares"

koiyaboi wrote:

3.You sarcastically and rudely remarked how we would make no such difference, even though me saying people would leave is just saying that pay-to-win features like "reveal all forces" can be damaging to the player base and how its an issue that should be looked over. You ignored my real reasons and nitpicked on things that didn't need to be argued over.
      No, I specifically addressed your real reason as being unimportant because no one cares if you take your ball and others balls and go home. And I don't recall seeing you appointed as arbiter of what items are actionable to argument and which are not.

koiyaboi wrote:

4.You said I had "delusions" and how I was paranoid. I told you how me and others leaving would not effect CON's revenue which is the main thing they worry about, and how they should instead change it for the player base's sake. You then said that I would make "no impact" after I literally explained that saying how me and others leaving was saying how it's an issue, not that any effects would happen to CON.
      I said you were having delusions and were paranoid in reference to you defending yourself from saying things "I never said that" which I never said that you said. I'd say that qualifies as both paranoid and delusional.

koiyaboi wrote:

5. I continued to defend myself and with what I admit to be some rude remarks, but nothing I would call "abusive"
      And amazingly you still seem incapable of seeing the cited examples as abusive. Center of the Universe much?

koiyaboi wrote:

6.I set the record straight HERE^^^
      No, you merely re-obfuscated and denied the presented examples.

koiyaboi wrote:

You're welcome.
      "You're a Looney" - Arthur, King of the Britons
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• I don't recall you being a spokesperson for darodo, and you you saying that ""no impact" financial bottom line as well as all others." implies that I talked about other lines, which I was clarifying I did not. Saying "No one cares" isn't really a good response to a suggestion, and frankly If you can't understand proper etiquette and go so low to that of insulting my mental state, than there is no use in talking to you. Good day.
    • I wasn’t talking for the majority of the playerbase. I was talking for primarily myself, and including the fact that I have seen many people say they left or that they will leave, indicating that it is a problem. If you just take a look at the steam reviews, comment section of the TikTok, discord, and other places, you can see that a lot of people do have the same views as me. Of course, this is a small percentage of the CON community, but I still think it’s worth CON dealing with. Thank you for your response.