Moral not improving

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moral not improving

I have sent in 3 BUG reports on the issue of Moral does not improve even after using gold to improve, after 2 weeks in possession of occupied cities.
      I would like to see some improvement in these on going issues. I have seen leaders lower the amount of Gold I was getting. So you do know how to improve earnings which is a good thing, don't get me wrong but step up on on going BS fix it. Stop expanding and bringing on new shit when the old shit is not working.
      :thumbdown:
    • According to the old joke you should tell the unhappy cities that you will double the daily executions of residents until morale improves.

PS: If you supplied a little more information (and maybe a screenshot or two), I'll bet some of the experts who contribute here will be able to figure out what is happening. I might be wrong, but I'll bet that I'm not.
    • Dude this game is so fucked when it comes to moral. I legit just saw my city be attacked and taken by a level 1 insurgent when my motorized infantry was level 3… ‍♂️ My moral was 30% yet I still get insurgents? No spies have been sent so why tf am I being attacked by insurgents? Insurgents just ruin the game tbh. Get so far and have to slow down to make more infantry just bc I set my phone down for legit 15 minutes after 2 solid days of playing lol. Ridiculous man. They come in bulk also. Not just one city but 6!!! Wth. Just spent 100 pounds in this game and it will be my last time playing. Still gonna win but the energy required now is insane. Fix the insurgents! Should be the easiest unit to kill. Since you’ve already defeated the main army!!! Stupid part of the game.
    • Insurgents stop popping up, when the city stops burning, so around 35% not 30%

Grandpa AL wrote:

I have sent in 3 BUG reports on the issue of Moral does not improve even after using gold to improve, after 2 weeks in possession of occupied cities.
      I would like to see some improvement in these on going issues. I have seen leaders lower the amount of Gold I was getting. So you do know how to improve earnings which is a good thing, don't get me wrong but step up on on going BS fix it. Stop expanding and bringing on new shit when the old shit is not working.
      You should check for negative effects on morale, if they are to big morale will not improve or very very insanely slow
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Insurgents stop popping up, when the city stops burning, so around 35% not 30%

Grandpa AL wrote:

You should check for negative effects on morale, if they are to big morale will not improve or very very insanely slow
      Yes I understand that but online it says that units don’t necessarily cool cities, that they are only there for when the insurgents come. It most definitely should be 30 %.. any longer is way too long to wait. Also, the insurgents shouldn’t be coming unless moral is under 25 %. How did they come at 30%? Needs to be fixed. I let the cities cool as long a possible with keeping units in them but the insurgents still come. I feel if you have a unit there then it should be impossible for them to “organize” and creat and “uprising”. As long as a unit is there. If not then yeah, I get that insurgents will come.
    • So do you want cities to go down to 10% if you conquer them? If 25% were the threshold, there would be never insurgencies through conquering. Their point is to simulate realism and to slow down expansion.

Putting units into a city reduces the chances for a insurgendy. 2-3 infantry tend to be enough to put it down to 0%
      you just need to check how high the chance for insurgency

Also:
      1 infantry is about 1000 soldiers, they are hardly enough to pacify a cities with 10 or even 100 thousands of inhabitants all alone.
    • Antman171819 wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Insurgents stop popping up, when the city stops burning, so around 35% not 30%

Grandpa AL wrote:

Yes I understand that but online it says that units don’t necessarily cool cities, that they are only there for when the insurgents come. It most definitely should be 30 %.. any longer is way too long to wait. Also, the insurgents shouldn’t be coming unless moral is under 25 %. How did they come at 30%? Needs to be fixed. I let the cities cool as long a possible with keeping units in them but the insurgents still come. I feel if you have a unit there then it should be impossible for them to “organize” and creat and “uprising”. As long as a unit is there. If not then yeah, I get that insurgents will come.
      Hey i noticed there’s already a thread that perfectly fits your issue
      Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • @Teburu almost everyone I’ve spoken too offline and in discord has agreed. The game is currently broken when it comes to insurgents. An I’ve seen multiple people on here complain about it as well. It’s not “tailoring to anyone’s own expectations” but rather the communities. We all agree. Well most of us. The insurgent hp should only be around 10. They should be the absolute easiest unit to kill. Shouldn’t matter if they’re there to take time up and slow colonization. It will slow you down even at 10 hp. Rn it’s currently way too difficult and aggravating to deal with. Everyone hates the insurgents. Don’t rid them entirely just nerf them a bit. My level 3 should stomp the f out of a level 1 agreed??? Then why doesn’t it. Why are they so powerful?
    • Antman171819 wrote:

@Teburu almost everyone I’ve spoken too offline and in discord has agreed. The game is currently broken when it comes to insurgents. An I’ve seen multiple people on here complain about it as well. It’s not “tailoring to anyone’s own expectations” but rather the communities. We all agree. Well most of us. The insurgent hp should only be around 10. They should be the absolute easiest unit to kill. Shouldn’t matter if they’re there to take time up and slow colonization. It will slow you down even at 10 hp. Rn it’s currently way too difficult and aggravating to deal with. Everyone hates the insurgents. Don’t rid them entirely just nerf them a bit. My level 3 should stomp the f out of a level 1 agreed??? Then why doesn’t it. Why are they so powerful?
      1. always love the vague „i spoke to a lot of people“ and „we the community“
      counterpoint: I also spoke to a lot of people and they agree that insurgents are fairly easy to handle rn
      source: Dude trust me
      2. anyone having trouble fighting current insurgents is not worth listening to simply by virtue of them lacking the experience/skill/whatever to handle what amounts to the weakest unit in the game
      3. iirc insurgents dont even spawn at full HP?
      4. people complain about the weirdest shit all the time and frankly just voicing your issue does not lend it any credibility; even more so if its just a frankly embarrassing show of your own inexperience from the pov of the more experienced
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Antman171819 wrote:

Petition to fire this guy and hire a new community manager. Dudes professionalism is horrible. I was so kind just expressing concern for the game. He had no right to say I have no game knowledge or anything he said. I have a discord with a lot of people in it and almost all of us agree that the insurgents could use a tiny nerf. What’s the point of a forum and a place to ask questions and express concerns if when you do, you get bullied by the “community manager”? Not a safe place at all. Frankly I won’t ever express concern again bc I just don’t care to here someone who’s been playing this game since release and does nothing else all day but play video games and harass people. Your bored with nothing better to do than half ass do your job. Do it right or not at all. If someone express concern don’t tell them they are wrong. Acknowledge it and say I’m sorry you feel that way. Don’t be dik you fucking as hole. We all know you have a tiny pp and this is the only way you feel big… sad sad sad.
      Shoo! Until you learn some manners.

PS: @Antman171819 Just in case there is any confusion (you "liked" what I wrote), I wasn't suggesting that Teburu "Shoo" until he learns some manners.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().