Map / Scenario Suggestion: Supply Shortage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map / Scenario Suggestion: Supply Shortage

Thought of a new map / scenario idea that pulled in recent events that I thought might be fun.

Supply Shortage

Map is full world map, ala World War 3.

Due to a global pandemic trade across many nations has been interrupted and many items that were readily available before are now in short supply and in high demand. This has caused many nations to change how they arm their military and created instability in military power across the globe. The ambitious leaders of some nations are launching attacks that would otherwise be easily stopped in the past. Your nation needs your leadership to survive these trying times. Who will come out on top?

The cost of mobilizing the following units is doubled. (in all respects)
      Infantry
      Strike Fighters
      MBT's
      MRL's

There will be special factories (4) across the globe that will allow your country to produce these units on site for their original cost. These are located in areas that typically do not see a lot of competition from players. With these valuable factories in these spots I expect the fight to control them will be fierce.

1. Ukraine, Simferopol (Territory north of Sevastpol) MBT's
      2. Australia, Port Augusta (Territory on south side against the ocean at river exit) Strike Fighters
      3. Niger, N;Guigmi province (Middle of Africa near Maldurguri) Infantry
      4. USA, Shreveport (province next to New Orleans) MRL's

Depending on how much of an advantage these special factories end up offering it might be necessary to create more just so countries in every area have some shot at controlling a factory. I've chosen the spots for each factory to be something difficult to exploit early so that whoever controls these spots in the beginning it won't be a huge benefit right away.
    • Gotta say, I already hate dealing with shortages of any kind, and this is kinda like shortages on steroids, plus it f*#^$ with MY MRLS.

So, I super hate it, It should never be enacted and this thread should be locked and deleted, and you should be banned from the game forever for even suggesting messing with my MRLS.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Gotta say, I already hate dealing with shortages of any kind, and this is kinda like shortages on steroids, plus it f*#^$ with MY MRLS.

So, I super hate it, It should never be enacted and this thread should be locked and deleted, and you should be banned from the game forever for even suggesting messing with my MRLS.
      Yep, i agree with you.
      Guns are always loaded.