How can conflict of nations be improved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can conflict of nations be improved

I think what should be added to conflict of nations is when you are attacking a city, there should be a view where you can choose targets in the city, Like attacking the airport first or the base first. then you can use the airport as a site for airplanes to land. There should also be bridges. I feel bridges should be added to add more logistics and strategic planning. I feel when i look at real battles, the first thing they say when they are attacking the city is the means of transportation like bridges. I feel bridges should be added and also more graphics like when you are attacking a city you can actually chose a target in the city and move different part of a division to attack strategic places in a city
    • Conflict of Nation is meant to be a strategy game where you control things at a broad strategical level. However, your suggestions focus too much on tactical aspects, which is not often considered within a broad strategical sense. If you want to play games that give you a more control over individual battles and tactics, I suggest trying out games like Total War.
    • The game is basically fine. (Yes there are some technical issues that pop up now and then)

The issue is gold usage allowed.

I understand the game needs to earn a living (and a profit) to keep things going.

Keep certain maps the same for new players to learn the basics. (Free to play with coining allowed)

Then:
      What is needed are game maps that you have to buy into to play. Say it cost you 5,000 gold to join a challenge game. Each country will have lot's of resources/money and balanced between country. No additional coining allowed for these maps.

"I'm a Banker and not a Butcher"
    • Any experienced player knows that the #1 problem with public matches that fixing would really improve the experience is INACTIVES.

Finding a way to reduce or eliminate the # of players that go inactive in any game is a much larger issue than any other.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Any experienced player knows that the #1 problem with public matches that fixing would really improve the experience is INACTIVES.

Finding a way to reduce or eliminate the # of players that go inactive in any game is a much larger issue than any other.
      We have a whole thread about that, see our suggs on all-active and gold entry rounds - which anyone who joins them better be active lol
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Any experienced player knows that the #1 problem with public matches that fixing would really improve the experience is INACTIVES.

We have a whole thread about that, see our suggs on all-active and gold entry rounds - which anyone who joins them better be active lol
      Yes, I know, merely pointing out any other problem is as important as waterproofing toilet paper by comparison.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Yes, I know, merely pointing out any other problem is as important as waterproofing toilet paper by comparison.

Dealer of Death wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Okie-dokie!

• Blitzkrieger64 wrote:

How to reduce inactives in public games.....charge a fee to enter the game, then have the game be goldless. Everyone is invested, and there is no gold to make people get disgusted and quit.
      That's been suggested before, but apparently not taken into consideration.