USA Game 361 Days (1x speed)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jonthan1232 wrote:

Hello there, I am here typing this because someone suggested that I write this on the Conflict of Nations Discord. So yes you read the title correctly. I spent 361 days playing a CoN game in a USA game map (3698855 is the game pin), Due to the game being too long the game was shut down on day 361 by the devs. So I will be telling this story from my perspective. There were 3 main players on this map, Me-jonthan1232(Texas), Mr3Tapper-an IRL friend(British Columbia), Naviland-a friend we met playing CoN(California).

Story (Maybe a bit off cuz it has been a while)
      On the day we joined Mr3Tapper, Naviland, and a player named TMunday(Washington) created a coalition and started to plow throw other nations while I remained a solo nation going through other nations. After a bit of time, Naviland fought this player Jacob J Campbell(Yucatan) despite Navilands best effort and nearly destroying them, Jacob J Campbell would send a 10 stack of Tanks and Infantry to run through all of our homelands and become victorious. After that happened we all quit the game. On day 50 I was looking at my archives and saw this game and checked it out, I saw the rogue state dominating the match and Yucatan still active. I still had most of the eastern USA and a few units so I started to make a slow recovery. In the beginning, I wanted the game to end and just collect the gold but Yucatan ignored me so I would keep playing to attempt to win. At around day 60 I had retaken my homeland and started to chip away at Yucatan. By day 80 I had gotten Yucatan to quit and go AFK. On day 105ish my friend Mr3Tapper rejoined. He had 2 provinces left and no units. He joined a coalition I made and I retook his homeland cities and told him to attack me to regain lost homeland more lands. Then after some convincing Naviland rejoined he had already had an intact army and nation because Yucatan and the Insurgents didn't damage his units too much. By day 190 we had the basic borders set. (With minor changes and trading later on.) After this there was little action between us with minor conflict will units and we just built up. Naviland often would go AFK and his units would attack me and rarely Mr3Tapper, we would sometimes kill off unneeded units allowing me to have a stack with 624 kills. In the 200-300 day range we would make treaties like no nukes (This was broken by all nations many times) and created national and national waters so we couldn't have our ships too close to each other. Sometime during this period, I amassed an army of 1188 units mainly national guard (Around 700) the goal of this was me and Mr3Tapper would have a massive battle with only me rushing a certain city with the national guard and he would have any units he wanted (Other than navy and missiles) I would end up losing this battle losing all of my units. Most of the days of 200-361 were uneventful other than small clashes but there were 3 main events that happened. 1.) A near all-out nuclear war, It started with me sending in spec ops to spy on Navilands cities while the ai had taken over and was attacking me. In the end, I lost my spec ops and Denver and I chose to nuke Denver will and ICBM as revenge. Once Naviland rejoined me and Mr3Tapper convinced him that the ai nuked Denver because it was a rogue state city saying "Since the insurgents took over the city the ai nuked it to rid it of the units." Naviland believed us. After 30ish days after that, me and Mr3Tapper nuked Denver once more as a prank but this resulted in a near nuclear war with many ICBM being launched killing many of my and Naviwinds troops but, Mr3Tapper TDS kill most of Navis ICBMs. The main event 2 was the war between all of us with asf will the winning taking bragging rights and some resources from the others. Mr3Tapper was out right off the back and it was just me and Naviland fighting but Naviland went AFK during this period and attacked me. During this period his units kept invading me and his bombers even attack my capital. Navis target airforce was killed during this by a TDS I was testing with so I guess I win? Main event 3 was the nation of Quebec attacking Mr3Tapper. The leader of Quebec was an ai for all of the game with the player quitting right on day 1 so we decided to leave the nation to see how it would do, but when Quebec attacked Mr3Tapper he would nuke every city and destroy most of Quebec's army, I would send troops to help Mr3Tapper but I missed out on most of the action killing a very small amount of units. The rest of the match was uneventful other than a few attacks from the AFK Naviland until day 340ish. We had planned to have a massive battle on day 365 to celebrate a year old CoN game so I and Mr3Tapper would start to mobilize a large number of units. We planned to have the battle in the Bahamas with each of us getting an island and we must take and hold the city in the middle. This was unfortunately cut short by the admins 4 days before the event we this never happened.

Other things:
      -Best Navy-jonthan1232(Texas), Air Force-jonthan1232(Texas), Army-Naviland (California), Missile system-Mr3Tapper (British Columbia)
      -We planned a reset on day 500 with us nuking every city and killing most of our units
      -Maybe if the devs see this they could reopen it like they shut it down?
      -There will be a few links in this post soon containing the map day 0-361 and other things that you may find interesting.
      -Any questions will be answered to the best of our ability

Jonthan1232 wrote:

HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

Sorry but you are a PRAT!!!!!!!

You wasted a YEAR of your life just playing one game?

Firstly, Microgreed, PS, Steam etc do not hold some games for more than a year so why should CON?

To give an example CON buy a server for £5,000 $7,500 they can host X amount of games per server. The more games, the more servers they have to have.

Servers break down, so if it is their own servers then they need to have redundancy backups for that server, if indeed it is their servers then they need money to pay for the power and servers.

I thankfully have noticed a huge drop in gold spenders, but those gold spenders were paying for the servers, so the less gold spenders you have then yearly membership is not going to pay for those servers.

No game should take a year to complete, so when they check their server stats, Game A 364 days they either have a certain cut off point of when a game should end or they may do it manually thinking that it might be a bug in the system.

I am sorry but you are still a prat, I just cannot believe that you wasted a year of you life on one game. I know that is a strategy game, but even I have my limits, if you only had three players left in the game, it still does not take that long to finish.

I am still shaking my head at this

Regards

Mark
      I understand why you would be mad but I really have nothing going on in life because I'm in middle school and I and the 2 other players were just experimenting and trying new things I guess that if you show the world this there will be lashback, the game was shut down by CoN devs a few days before I created this and if they did ask we ould have shut down the game.
      Btw it did not take 361 days to win once we had figured out we would win we just chilled there and starting doing dumb things like massive wars with hundreds of units
      I would LOVE to play a game with you sometime! That would be a fun game to be in! I am on my first and second games rn and look to be winning. But something like that would be amazing.
      "America without her soldiers is like God without his angels."
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
      "In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

• BlackStarMedia wrote:

I would LOVE to play a game with you sometime! That would be a fun game to be in! I am on my first and second games rn and look to be winning. But something like that would be amazing.
      I can play a game with you but odds are we will not be going to the extent of almost a year I may invite a player when we play aswell
      Hmu on discord Swift_Fox92#6161
      Attempting to gain braincells
    • Why?

That's old and out of date. You are 6 levels higher now.

---------

jonthan.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD