Предложения/Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Предложения/Suggestions

Всем привет и всех с новым 2022 годом, представляю на рассмотрение несколько предложений по улучшение игры, раньше тоже предлогал в английской ветке но без результатно, если все это зря и не кому не нужно то больше не буду

1 - покупка прем аккаунта в Стиме (Steam) в подарок
      2 - расширение альянса за золото
      3 - учитывать рейтинг альянсов в топе не только по играм в клановые бои, а также по количество участников в альянсе, если возможно по рейтингу участников альянса, активность участников и тд,
      короче говоря расширить свой взгляд на то что значит топ альянс
      3.1 - добавить во вкладке альянса чат альянса, с функцией чтоб можно было копировать туже ссылку
      - Мое мнение что сам весь чат должен быть в меню игры а не в игре на карте
      3.2 - добавить звание в альянсе хотя бы 1-2 добавить
      4 - За каждое новое звание поощрять игроков немного золото, так особенно у новых игроков будет больше стимула
      5 - Переработать звание в игре по КПД и побед
      6 - сделать мировые карты в режиме х12, один - два раза в месяц по пятницам
      7 - сделать карты без коалиции для соло игроков
      7.1 - сделать карты в закрытом доступе, с отключёным золотом но где вход на саму карту стоит золото, скажем так билет за вход в сумме 5000 или 10 000 золото, такие карты также можно добавлять 1-2 раза в месяц
      8 - сделать турниры или лиги между альянсами с трансляциями и хорошим вознаграждением, 1 раз в году
      9 - добавить в игре здание Банк, с той же функцией как завод, только для денег
      9.1 - добавить Дот для прибрежных городов с уроном по кораблям, на дальность 50
      9.2 - добавить юнит мед персонала - для лечение войск,
      - сапёры - для мин в центре провинции или сделать прокладку мин как здание, ( в провинции, как наподобие форпост )
      Можно рассмотреть и глубинные мины в прибрежных водах
      Мины наносит урон всем и свойм и чужим, на земле и в море, их можно демонтировать если свои, врагу их нужно растрелять, той же артой, авиацией или кораблем в зависимости, с атакой по центр точки, также нужен определенный урон ( хп мины)
      - Огнеметчиков как юнит для урона в городе
      10 - улучшить характеристики корветов по сколько на данный момент они не играбельны
      11 - улучшить немного экономику, увеличивая прибавку ресурсов и уменьшить немного время исследовании, это касаемо всех режимов
      12 - спутники как сезонный юнит, дорогой в производстве и ограничен в количестве 1-2-3
      Может открыть точку на карте в радиусе 50-100-150
      Количество и радиус в зависимости от уровня, КД для перезарядки довольно большой может около 48 часов

Чтож этого пока хватит, надеюсь хоть что нибудь из этого будет полезно и реализовано
      Удачи и всех благ
    • I translated text to ENG.

Hello everyone and happy new year 2022 to everyone, I present for consideration several proposals for improving the game, I also suggested it earlier in the English branch but without results, if all this is in vain and no one needs it, then I won’t do it again

1 - purchase a premium account in Steam (Steam) as a gift
      2 - expansion of the alliance for gold
      3 - take into account the rating of alliances in the top not only by games in clan battles, but also by the number of participants in the alliance, if possible, by the rating of alliance members, the activity of participants, etc.,
      in short, expand your view on what top alliance means
      3.1 - add an alliance chat in the alliance tab, with a function so that you can copy the same link
      - My opinion is that the whole chat itself should be in the game menu and not in the game on the map
      3.2 - add a rank in the alliance at least 1-2 add
      4 - For each new rank, reward players with a little gold, so especially new players will have more incentive
      5 - Rework the title in the game by efficiency and victories
      6 - make world maps in x12 mode, once - twice a month on Fridays
      7 - make maps without coalition for solo players
      7.1 - make cards in private access, with gold turned off, but where the entrance to the card itself costs gold, let's say an entry ticket in the amount of 5000 or 10,000 gold, such cards can also be added 1-2 times a month
      8 - make tournaments or leagues between alliances with broadcasts and good rewards, 1 time per year
      9 - add a Bank building to the game, with the same function as a factory, only for money
      9.1 - add Dot for coastal cities with damage to ships, at a range of 50
      9.2 - add a unit of medical personnel - for the treatment of troops,
      - sappers - for mines in the center of the province or make mine laying like a building, (in the province, like an outpost)
      You can also consider deep mines in coastal waters
      Mines cause damage to everyone, both friend and foe, on land and at sea, they can be dismantled if they are their own, the enemy needs to shoot them, with the same artillery, aircraft or ship, depending on, with an attack on the center of the point, a certain amount of damage is also needed (hp mines)
      - Flamethrowers as a unit for damage in the city
      10 - improve the characteristics of corvettes by how much they are currently not playable
      11 - improve the economy a little by increasing the increase in resources and reduce the research time a little, this applies to all modes
      12 - satellites as a seasonal unit, expensive to produce and limited in number 1-2-3
      Can open a point on the map within a radius of 50-100-150
      Quantity and radius depending on the level, the cooldown for reloading is quite large, maybe about 48 hours

Well, this is enough for now, I hope at least some of this will be useful and implemented
      Good luck and all the best
      Guns are always loaded.
    • 9 - add a Bank building to the game, with the same function as a factory, only for money.

I saw 'Bank building' from Supremacy 1: The Great War BETA Bytro map game.

9.1 - add Dot for coastal cities with damage to ships, at a range of 50

I am not sure for that.

9.2 - add a unit of medical personnel - for the treatment of troops,
      - sappers - for mines in the center of the province or make mine laying like a building, (in the province, like an outpost)
      You can also consider deep mines in coastal waters
      Mines cause damage to everyone, both friend and foe, on land and at sea, they can be dismantled if they are their own, the enemy needs to shoot them, with the same artillery, aircraft or ship, depending on, with an attack on the center of the point, a certain amount of damage is also needed (hp mines)
      - Flamethrowers as a unit for damage in the city

Medic infantry (platoon).
      Medic unit is weaponless and it's can healing to only soft units.
      T1 - HP 6, 1HP/1DAY
      T2 - HP 9, 2 or 3HP/1DAY
      T3 - HP 12, 3 or 5HP/1DAY
      Their vehicle is Armored Ambulance

Combat Engineer/Sapper
      Sapper can cleared land mines off it, and laying land mines too.

I found finally connect minefield to mystery building, it's... combat outpost (COP)?!
      Thanks for him, i given him point, bec he given random clue.

COP lvl 2 has with minefield (it's damage enemy units), and AT-obtacles (it's reduce units speed)

Naval mines can laying by minesweeper ships (and also removed naval mines off), and NPA unit can laying naval mines too.
      Guns are always loaded.