Hacking in Game 4585261?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hacking in Game 4585261?

Writing to express frustration over game 4585261 and concerns about hacking.

So, I've been in a pretty great game with interesting players and so forth. But, out of nowhere, the player in control of Yucatan has been exhibiting pretty concerning behavior. First, after controlling just a few number of cities and not focusing at all on production, he spawned a ton of elite units. Second, his units would heal mid-battle. So far, I figured this was just golding behavior. Annoying, but hey part of the game. But then, the player's units move at ridiculous rates. Next, he has units that gained abilities outside the rules of the game. For example, his tank units are able to down bombers and sink naval units.

This really is a great game, but this kind of hacking or cheating or whatever is very frustrating. Could somebody please look into it?

CJ
    • Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this. I do confess I'm a relative newb, so I totally grant that some of the stuff may be confusion on my end. But, from the research I've done it seems pretty odd. And a ton of the ingame stuff has seemed just bonkers on this exact game.

In answers to your questions: First, we're on the battleground USA map. Second, I'm playing as Florida and my buddy and coalition cohort is playing as Texas. Third, Yucatan 's player name is Bomber 2022. HIs stats say this is his first game, but.....doesn't sound right.

Anyway, I've been bad about grabbing screen caps, but here's a few:

First, this is a day after he built an obscene amount of units, had technological jumps, etc... so I grant you that's probably all golding. Not my taste, but totally fine.
      EconomyPic.JPG

Here's where it gets odd. In this pic, I'm trying to target some of his infantry, which has already reached land, and I get this message.

Damage pic.jpg

Here, Texas is attempting to attack infantry with fighter planes.....and apparently that's not allowed.
      Invalid Target.JPG

Another annoying example is crazy speed ratings on this guy's units -- compare Texas and Yucatan below:
      Pic1.JPGPic2.JPG

The craziest thing is when his frigate downed my jet fighters. Didn't think that was allowable. Didn't snap a pic.

Anyway, again I allow that this may be me not knowing a ton of stuff about the game. So any info or help would be appreciated. Thanks all for the time.

CJ
    • ok let addressing all of that

I'm trying to target some of his infantry, which has already reached land, and I get this message.
      if it still in the ship form. it will take damage as ship so your infantry won't do damage to them. i can see the ship part in screenshot.

Here, Texas is attempting to attack infantry with fighter planes.....and apparently that's not allowed.
      yike this one i can only say that... mobile suck. tho just to let you know (might not be the case)
      when unit using the retreat order it can't be targeted.

Another annoying example is crazy speed ratings on this guy's units -- compare Texas and Yucatan below
      His infantry is in open ground which is the terrain with best speed.
      and your is in mountain which have the worst speed.
      note that enemy timer shown only go to the next turn point, it won't show full pathway so the time can be depicted.

The craziest thing is when his frigate downed my jet fighters. Didn't think that was allowable. Didn't snap a pic.
      Frigate have AA, it automatically fired to enemy aircraft every 10 min with huge range.
      also patrolling Aircraft will make the whole patrol cycle become hitbox and make AA can shoot it outside AA range
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • much more simply is anwer you know almost about game nothing

yes gold player is worst what you may meet and is only way how much gold this player want spend in map if just a little is still posibley play again him but if that player spend more than 50 000 on small map my advice is close this map all what you do is lost

secondary your skill is on so low level that probably you may think that he used gold and still may easy beat you ..
    • Hey all,

Thanks for the response and thoughtful replies to my post. It's honestly surprising that this community (any gaming community) would take the time to listen and parse through the concerns. The explanations do make me think maybe it's just an excessive Golder. Again, happy to admit I know nothing about the game, but the healing mid combat as well as quick development of units makes me think Golding. The other weird things I've seen in this game do seem a bit....odd, but so be it.

Let me ask folks this....is hacking an actual thing? I know the developers are quick to say "hacking is impossible" in CON. That, however, seems optimistic.

As for Golding, is there a way to find a game that's sans Golding? It might make the investment in the game a bit more enjoyable.

Again, thanks for taking the time to respond to all this.

CJ
    • this game is one of those “server based” game.
      what does it mean? it mean that you can’t send a msg to server
      say ‘yo i just magically have 10k gold’

the server going to check the data base and say bs and deny the action

tho the game is wonky this is very much a fact
      also mass golder is very much a real thing
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • simply nobody make work to hack something just for fun ( or yes but not hard work .. ) but for money ... so why hack "stupid" game when may hack your credit card ..

yes it many online game that could be posible hack ( but reason is that this " hack " is posiblke buy it .. )

so im sure that posibility hack to have gold sure exist .. but be protected hack game be posible some level dificulty .. ( and make much more hard to somebody sell it .. or use it ..)
    • Andilek, when are you going to realize that your English is so horrible, no one knows what you are saying and that's why almost no one tries replying to you. Type in your native tongue and we'll google translate.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ant that iaa all what is problem becose im from nation where isn be something like :

you are welcome if i translate it is in our language : you don't for what or You don't owe me anything

secondary

Mám nezájem. I'm not interested
      Mám zájem . I'm interested
      Ne mám zájem . I'm not interested ( but is incorect becose the space between make disagree and other spech make finaly oposite and that is only negation " lvl 1 "

ne nemám zájem no, I'm not interested
      ne nemam nezajem no, I'm not interested ( again incorect becose triple negative it means finaly yes i have interest .. )

so what i have u zadele it is probably my thing but corectly it measn it is for me important like already used toilet paper

so yes i dont know all phrase google translate too and englisch brain doesnt work to used own language by 1 words .. to make information message but mostly used phrase that is some time sure funny translate directly in another language so my english is so bad becose i have brain that used word s how is write not rune ( that what is write it not measn and some magicaly it make more words togetrher .. that make for englisch brain sence .. )

like :
      safe time probably for you total nonsence but it means slow down no rush

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().