Why Not An Option to Pay Gold For Gold-Free Games?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CON needs to generate a certain amount of money to keep this game going. Coiner players are necessary to keep this game alive.

Idea:

1) New players can only play the "Beginner" Flash Map and "Beginner" Battleground Map until they reach a rank = 15 (No change in coin usage rules)

1a) On these "Beginner" maps, regular rules apply with the following additional rules. If there is no winner by standard rules, the game will end on turn 50. Gold is awarded on turn 50 to the top three players. 1st place = 1,000 gold 2nd place = 500 gold and 3rd place = 250. The player must be active in the game on turn 50 otherwise no gold. Also all active players on turn 50 will receive their score in gold.

2) Once a player reaches rank level 15, they can no longer join a "Beginner" level map.

2a) The game can now have "Beginner" Flash or Battleground USA maps. And also regular Flash/ Battleground USA Maps.

Too many new players quit when they get wiped out by a veteran players.

TZ) Time Zones: Another area to address is time zones. I'd like to see a map that only works 3 hours a day. The map could be setup at different speeds 1x, 4x, 6x, 8x. These "Time Zone" maps will have different start times during the day.
    • JimmyMaestro wrote:

CON needs to generate a certain amount of money to keep this game going. Coiner players are necessary to keep this game alive.

Idea:

1) New players can only play the "Beginner" Flash Map and "Beginner" Battleground Map until they reach a rank = 15 (No change in coin usage rules)

1a) On these "Beginner" maps, regular rules apply with the following additional rules. If there is no winner by standard rules, the game will end on turn 50. Gold is awarded on turn 50 to the top three players. 1st place = 1,000 gold 2nd place = 500 gold and 3rd place = 250. The player must be active in the game on turn 50 otherwise no gold. Also all active players on turn 50 will receive their score in gold.

2) Once a player reaches rank level 15, they can no longer join a "Beginner" level map.

2a) The game can now have "Beginner" Flash or Battleground USA maps. And also regular Flash/ Battleground USA Maps.

Too many new players quit when they get wiped out by a veteran players.

TZ) Time Zones: Another area to address is time zones. I'd like to see a map that only works 3 hours a day. The map could be setup at different speeds 1x, 4x, 6x, 8x. These "Time Zone" maps will have different start times during the day.
      Those ideas are considerable - maybe make a separate thread for them? This thread is about making gold-free rounds.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Blitzkrieger64 wrote:

I like these ideas! However, what do they have to do with paying for gold-free games?
      I was working on the remarks and my wife said "Come down for Lunch" I didn't want to lose what I wrote if the computer crashed so posted it early. I do want to add more.

But by separating veteran players (Some coiners) I think that would reduce the coining activity for starter maps.