WWZ map year-round

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WWZ map year-round

Hello, this is my first time using this forum :)

I have been playing con for a while now and the wwz zombie map is by far my favorite map. So naturally im bummed cuz its noly playable in halloween time. Is this the only time it comes out?? Like i said i rally like this map so it would be great if it could be out more often.

thxx
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Hello, this is my first time using this forum :)

I have been playing con for a while now and the wwz zombie map is by far my favorite map. So naturally im bummed cuz its noly playable in halloween time. Is this the only time it comes out?? Like i said i rally like this map so it would be great if it could be out more often.

thxx
      There are various maps that only get included in the cycle now and then, and only for limited amounts of time. I think something about that rotation has changed. For instance, I think there was a period during which Rising Tides would be unavailable most of the time and would only appear for special periods. Now, it appears it is available pretty much all the time.

I THINK there have been non-Halloween times during which WWZ has been made available in the past. I have no idea, though (and they don't normally tell us too far ahead of time), when it will be made available again. Since you really like it, though, you may want to always keep your eye open just to see if they slip it back into the active lineup sometime.