End Game Button on Mobile

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• End Game Button on Mobile

Hey all.

I know there is a thread about the end game button but I cant see anything that mentions this function on a mobile device, so here it is.
      I have created this thread specifically for people using the forum for help on this topic on a mobile device as when you search for the topic it only comes up with the one thread which has no mention of ending the game on a mobile device.

does this exist on mobile. I cant seem to find that feature on a game im playing now, i can see it on the laptop but not on mobile.

:rolleyes:
      It is the rule in war if you are ten times the enemy's strength - SURROUND THEM
      If five times - ATTACK THEM
      If double, be able to - DIVIDE THEM
      If equal - ENGAGE THEM
      If fewer be able to - EVADE THEM
      If weaker be able to - AVOID THEM
    • Teburu wrote:

Mobile you just go to the newspaper i think
      sadly nothing there.
      i did have a click around but couldnt find anything on mobile myself.
      If equal - ENGAGE THEM
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

Are you playing Illinois in a BG USA game vs Cuba by chance? If so, yes lets end the game.
      thats not me sorry
      :)
      If equal - ENGAGE THEM
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

@Teburu is correct. There is an icon at the lower right corner of the screen that says "more".
      Then a sub menu appears that says "newspaper". Then go to "articles". Scroll all the down to the bottom. You will see an icon "retire".
      There we go, this thread can be closed now and all can easily search it on the forums, nice one.

:D
      If equal - ENGAGE THEM