Pinned Ruleset for Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nubluk wrote:

Beecee wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

mgallo2006 wrote:

This new rules set does nothing new or better. If you want to resolve a large number of agreement disputes, then gold use should be removed from all alliance challenges or add no gold use as a selectable option in the challenge setup (like free or random country selection). Sometimes you have to challenge a lower ranked alliance in order to get the size (number of players per side) that you want for a specific match. Also the only way to train players new to alliance challenges is by playing lower ranked alliances. If we had an easy to access option to play internal matches on the challenge maps, we could train our new members. These internal matches should be unranked and have no effect on individual stats. Also, there should be some way, other then the honor system, to verify match setup options. Gentleman's agreements are hard to enforce, so give us more options in the setup, so that these agreements can be avoided.
      Apologies but we are already providing alliances with gold free matches once every month through elite challenges. This is already a unique feature we provide because you won't find any games that disable their premium currencies for their players. Remember that our alliance communities are very close and intertwined and any agreement breaks ultimately punish the offending alliance to become obsolete with the rest of the community.
      Trying to arrange an elite match is practically impossible, it seems. so many hoops to jump through, and little to no response from the mods (sorry if that's harsh, but it's true). I have a lot of respect for the mods. You're volunteering (presumably) to help coordinate a game we love. No disrespect intended.
      A question... What would it take in Alliance matches for a Newspaper article to be system-generated anytime e a player used gold? It doesn't have to be too specific; just ""Argentina used 2500 gold". That way, it's very clear to every player that gold has been used (and, presumably for Alliance matches, that a rule has been violated). Dorado still gets the gold use income, and the community gets to identify the cheating scum who make this game barely playable.

Another option (as my teammates and I have been advocating for years) is to make Alliance membership Security Council-only (therefore paid), and disable gold use in ALL aAlliance games. Dorado still gets income from SC membership, and you get a lot more happy players, and the Mods get far fewer headaches from people wanting records showing so-and-so must have used gold. Elite matches become a thing of the past.

Just my 30 gold's worth.
      Beecee quit being a tight wad and buy some gold. Cheating scum like you are always trying to take advantage of free2play games buy not purchasing premium currency!!!
      this is stupidest thing Ive ever read on forum. Only people who cant win on skill by gold. And hes the cheater for not buying a win??
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Maxim | CM wrote:

mgallo2006 wrote:

This new rules set does nothing new or better. If you want to resolve a large number of agreement disputes, then gold use should be removed from all alliance challenges or add no gold use as a selectable option in the challenge setup (like free or random country selection). Sometimes you have to challenge a lower ranked alliance in order to get the size (number of players per side) that you want for a specific match. Also the only way to train players new to alliance challenges is by playing lower ranked alliances. If we had an easy to access option to play internal matches on the challenge maps, we could train our new members. These internal matches should be unranked and have no effect on individual stats. Also, there should be some way, other then the honor system, to verify match setup options. Gentleman's agreements are hard to enforce, so give us more options in the setup, so that these agreements can be avoided.
      Apologies but we are already providing alliances with gold free matches once every month through elite challenges. This is already a unique feature we provide because you won't find any games that disable their premium currencies for their players. Remember that our alliance communities are very close and intertwined and any agreement breaks ultimately punish the offending alliance to become obsolete with the rest of the community.
      The communities do nothing about that, lately more and more officials from the con league for example have been caught cheating and breaking the rules agreed before the game but they have gotten away with it because are council members and their friends are game operators. The Con league for example is a fixed and corrupt comunity who the officials do as they please because they have power around Con and some of them are suppport staff or game operators. Its sad that dorado support such league, a league that cannot guarantie fairness and the biggest violations come from the con league council (staff)
      "Escape the Matrix"
    • colonel ace wrote:

what do you mean. Do you agree?
      I think he means that most people can imagine a few ways to Improve the Red-vs-Blue games, but for now - They are what they are.

Separately, this is an odd place to put your suggestion. I'll bet a nice beverage that there is already a thread for Red-vs-Blue suggestions and comments - I recommend taking a little time to find and putting your suggestion into it, instead of this one.
    • Fidel wrote:

Teburu wrote:

sounds like skill issue
      Shallow and unprofessional reply from a teacher who represents dorado games.I have seen your "good skills" in action i wanna see them again against 200.000+ gold used by those who are at the league "council" (have proven by a gold check)
      It's actually "Grandmaster Teburu the Wise™"
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • Fidel wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

mgallo2006 wrote:

The communities do nothing about that, lately more and more officials from the con league for example have been caught cheating and breaking the rules agreed before the game but they have gotten away with it because are council members and their friends are game operators. The Con league for example is a fixed and corrupt comunity who the officials do as they please because they have power around Con and some of them are suppport staff or game operators. Its sad that dorado support such league, a league that cannot guarantie fairness and the biggest violations come from the con league council (staff)
      If you have any evidence of this, I would gladly investigate. However kindly note that our volunteers responsible for running the CoN League do so at the expense of their own time and energy to create a competitive community. Unless you have any actual evidence, and are willing to share it with me, kindly show some respect to our staff.
    • Maxim | CM wrote:

Fidel wrote:

Maxim | CM wrote:

mgallo2006 wrote:

If you have any evidence of this, I would gladly investigate. However kindly note that our volunteers responsible for running the CoN League do so at the expense of their own time and energy to create a competitive community. Unless you have any actual evidence, and are willing to share it with me, kindly show some respect to our staff.
      I do have evidences even the game operators have evidences, you can ask Opulon and Cleric about The commission case
      "Escape the Matrix"