Harvesting FAQs from CoN's Discord channels?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Harvesting FAQs from CoN's Discord channels?

Searching back through about 2.5 years of forum activity for the word "discord" didn't reveal any mention of this. I was a little surprised.

If this is an old topic, a post pointing to the previous discussion should be enough to put this thread to bed.

Anyone who spends much time reading the CoN Discord "Beginner Advice" and "Questions & Answers" channels knows that oh-so-many questions keep getting asked over and over again.

And, occasionally they are answered correctly. :D

So - Has Dorado, or any volunteer group ever harvested the years of messages there, extracted the questions there, and compiled a set of accurate answers?

Do any of you CM/TL/Teacher folks know if this has been discussed within Dorado?
    • Kind of sad to see this thread get washed away by the current. I think more and more the suggestions section is something added just because it is expected. Devs (even Big G) used to give their opinions on these. I don’t think they look at all anymore

There are way too many questions that get asked over, and over, and over
      A fleshed out FAQ is really needed
      Yee Haw
    • KFGauss wrote:

Searching back through about 2.5 years of forum activity for the word "discord" didn't reveal any mention of this. I was a little surprised.

If this is an old topic, a post pointing to the previous discussion should be enough to put this thread to bed.

Anyone who spends much time reading the CoN Discord "Beginner Advice" and "Questions & Answers" channels knows that oh-so-many questions keep getting asked over and over again.

And, occasionally they are answered correctly. :D

So - Has Dorado, or any volunteer group ever harvested the years of messages there, extracted the questions there, and compiled a set of accurate answers?

Do any of you CM/TL/Teacher folks know if this has been discussed within Dorado?
      I feel like the pinned messages in both the forum and discord channels are fairly comprehensive but, I wouldn't mind something more organized either.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • CDRCrimson42 wrote:

As you guys are commenting about mods not checking these, I see a certain mod checking suggestions forum almost daily. Even as I type they are active. Maybe they don't reply but at least they are watching.
      I am talking about DG, not mods. Mods are always checking to make sure everything is in order. It is DG that hasn’t been interactive in this forum for a good while
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

As you guys are commenting about mods not checking these, I see a certain mod checking suggestions forum almost daily. Even as I type they are active. Maybe they don't reply but at least they are watching.
      I am talking about DG, not mods. Mods are always checking to make sure everything is in order. It is DG that hasn’t been interactive in this forum for a good while
      ahh
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !

The post was edited 1 time, last by CDRCrimson42 ().