ELITE SWARM is not working!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Andilek7319 wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

trust me spend resource on reseach this bullshit news is waste so dont care about taht isnt work not used it nonsence "new" unit ..
      I had an aneurysm trying to read this.
      you are probably in free country yes so not need read what paint you in ass ..
      If you can post here, you have access to google translate. Use it.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • im from free country so im not must anything realy just die one time so

milej zlatej pouzij si ten google translator sam ziju v anglii a kupodivu se s anglicanama domluvim ze ty tomu nerozumis je mi celkem fakt ukradene ...a ze ti to trha usi ze to neni gramticky a foneticky koretni .. to ten google tranlator fakt mozna pomuze fonetice a "gramatice " ale to aby sis pochopil ze nekomu pisu at nepouziva danou jednotkua neresi ze nefunguje kdyz je ta jednotka uplne na hovno .. by pobrala i opice .. ze ty ne ..
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

im from free country so im not must anything realy just die one time so

milej zlatej pouzij si ten google translator sam ziju v anglii a kupodivu se s anglicanama domluvim ze ty tomu nerozumis je mi celkem fakt ukradene ...a ze ti to trha usi ze to neni gramticky a foneticky koretni .. to ten google tranlator fakt mozna pomuze fonetice a "gramatice " ale to aby sis pochopil ze nekomu pisu at nepouziva danou jednotkua neresi ze nefunguje kdyz je ta jednotka uplne na hovno .. by pobrala i opice .. ze ty ne ..
      I used google translate:

dear golden one, use that google translator, I live in England and, strangely, I agree with the English that you don't understand it, it's quite really stolen from me ... and that the market is not that it's grammatically and phonetically accurate. will help phonetics and "grammar" but to understand that someone does not use the unit does not solve that it does not work when the unit sucks .. it would take the monkeys .. that you do not ..
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • that is simply rewason why is google translate nonuseless..

you translate

I live in England and, strangely, I agree with the English that you don't understand it,

Žiju v Anglii a kupodivu souhlasím s Angličany, že tomu nerozumíte,

but i say ziju v anglii a kupodivu se s anglicanama domluvim ze ty tomu nerozumis

that is realy diferent ... :thumbsup: (one info say that that he dont undrstant is becose used his proper englisch to tranlate .. with phrase but it some like when im tranlate or you used google tranlate after is realy some posible say it horible what you try tranlate becose it almot lie how you trnalate becose info is almost opisite than i sa y..

and that the market is not that it's grammatically and phonetically

realy not properly

and that the tears (means ears) is not that it's grammatically and phonetically

so realy advice about use google tranlate is good if you want gramtic corect or when you want hear in best englisch voice but if you realy want info what say that foregein is google tranlate worst idea :thumbup:
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

that is simply rewason why is google translate nonuseless..

you translate

I live in England and, strangely, I agree with the English that you don't understand it,

Žiju v Anglii a kupodivu souhlasím s Angličany, že tomu nerozumíte,

but i say ziju v anglii a kupodivu se s anglicanama domluvim ze ty tomu nerozumis

that is realy diferent ... :thumbsup: (one info say that that he dont undrstant is becose used his proper englisch to tranlate .. with phrase but it some like when im tranlate or you used google tranlate after is realy some posible say it horible what you try tranlate becose it almot lie how you trnalate becose info is almost opisite than i sa y..

and that the market is not that it's grammatically and phonetically

realy not properly

and that the tears (means ears) is not that it's grammatically and phonetically

so realy advice about use google tranlate is good if you want gramtic corect or when you want hear in best englisch voice but if you realy want info what say that foregein is google tranlate worst idea :thumbup:
      what language is that
      Україна
      Україна

• simply not tranlate whole sentence but used simply to tranlate word by word (sure it not must be properly how speak somebody born in englich speak land .. ) but after it make sence how it tranlate somebody from other nlanguage by simply realy used word by word it may be for some eaintein like Kalrakh "The trollish idiom Translooglian" but it is how word brain if you want some anything in language than isnt your and sure some word may means for you some nonsence becose you used in mother langage together with another word for some another sence

how i give example your small boss say you in work that is need calm down or he must give you more jobs becose you are hard worked too much ( and he dont want more job too becose after it want bigger bosss evry time )

and when i say this" ok i safe time

thatt measn

ok šetři cas

but properly it is ok i m calm down

but if you teach better or live bettween other nativbe speaker slowly come that you used properly ( so yes im not long in england to teach all ) and if i want say any spoecific simply im used tranlate word by word ( and seriously google tranlate isnt help ... or it just hapens that google make wrong tranlate and my point gone like you used google .. so point iínst tranlate but

POINT IS THAT DEV AND OTHER IN GAME TIME IS PROBABLY WERY BUSY TO MAKE UPDATE FOR MOBILE THAN CARE ABOUT BASIC PROBLEM IN GAME so whjy carew about properly tranlate if anbody respond ...
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

simply not tranlate whole sentence but used simply to tranlate word by word (sure it not must be properly how speak somebody born in englich speak land .. ) but after it make sence how it tranlate somebody from other nlanguage by simply realy used word by word it may be for some eaintein like Kalrakh "The trollish idiom Translooglian" but it is how word brain if you want some anything in language than isnt your and sure some word may means for you some nonsence becose you used in mother langage together with another word for some another sence

how i give example your small boss say you in work that is need calm down or he must give you more jobs becose you are hard worked too much ( and he dont want more job too becose after it want bigger bosss evry time )

thatt measn

ok šetři cas

but if you teach better or live bettween other nativbe speaker slowly come that you used properly ( so yes im not long in england to teach all ) and if i want say any spoecific simply im used tranlate word by word ( and seriously google tranlate isnt help ... or it just hapens that google make wrong tranlate and my point gone like you used google .. so point iínst tranlate but

POINT IS THAT DEV AND OTHER IN GAME TIME IS PROBABLY WERY BUSY TO MAKE UPDATE FOR MOBILE THAN CARE ABOUT BASIC PROBLEM IN GAME so whjy carew about properly tranlate if anbody respond ...
      whats your native language?
      Україна
      Україна

• Anna Jija wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

simply not tranlate whole sentence but used simply to tranlate word by word (sure it not must be properly how speak somebody born in englich speak land .. ) but after it make sence how it tranlate somebody from other nlanguage by simply realy used word by word it may be for some eaintein like Kalrakh "The trollish idiom Translooglian" but it is how word brain if you want some anything in language than isnt your and sure some word may means for you some nonsence becose you used in mother langage together with another word for some another sence

thatt measn

ok šetři cas

whats your native language?
      looks Czech to me
      I may or may not exist