I just saw a guy destroy my 2 sam launchers without losing a single aircraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well if 5 strike fighters can do anywhere from 20 - 36 HP damage. If patrol outside edge of AA than patrol attack can hit before SAMS trigger (plus AA loops on 10 min interval scan so wont always engage). at 15 HP per SAM you do the math; even if you get point defense of 9 hp thats not even half a plane.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Well if 5 strike fighters can do anywhere from 20 - 36 HP damage. If patrol outside edge of AA than patrol attack can hit before SAMS trigger (plus AA loops on 10 min interval scan so wont always engage). at 15 HP per SAM you do the math; even if you get point defense of 9 hp thats not even half a plane.
      yeah I've seen threads about piercing the AA bubble and to me this seems like abusing an exploit. Players doing this type of stuff should be banned period..
    • booombooom wrote:

Yes ban them all. please, But again for what? because they study the game and working with it ? Are they breaking any rules? lol.
      You don't know how exploits in games work do you? Lets say I'm playing minecraft and I found an exploit to have infinite diamonds. Surely I had hours and hours of studying the mechanics of the game to found this. But is it fair? Is it something the developers wanted me to know? Probably not. If you go to the wiki of con there's not a single article about the weakness of the AAs. When players found a mechanic the devs might or might not have even know it's called a exploit. And in most games people who found exploits and abuse them are punishable. I spend thounsands of supplies to research and mobilize sams and anti air just to have some sneaky bastard who knows way too much about the game to completely anihalate all of the work and time I put on those AA.
    • shrek6satan wrote:

booombooom wrote:

Yes ban them all. please, But again for what? because they study the game and working with it ? Are they breaking any rules? lol.
      You don't know how exploits in games work do you? Lets say I'm playing minecraft and I found an exploit to have infinite diamonds. Surely I had hours and hours of studying the mechanics of the game to found this. But is it fair? Is it something the developers wanted me to know? Probably not. If you go to the wiki of con there's not a single article about the weakness of the AAs. When players found a mechanic the devs might or might not have even know it's called a exploit. And in most games people who found exploits and abuse them are punishable. I spend thounsands of supplies to research and mobilize sams and anti air just to have some sneaky bastard who knows way too much about the game to completely anihalate all of the work and time I put on those AA.
      Here’s the thing tho: They do know it exists; in fact with the AA system works its almost guaranteed that its deliberate.
      This „exploit“ kinda fails the second there are multiple AA stacks because only as many as needed to kill will fire
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

booombooom wrote:

Here’s the thing tho: They do know it exists; in fact with the AA system works its almost guaranteed that its deliberate.This „exploit“ kinda fails the second there are multiple AA stacks because only as many as needed to kill will fire
      oh they know? Then how didn't I know this info only after I went on this forum searching for some obscure thread about this topic? I can almost bet the developers weren't expecting that you could attack a stack with SAMs maybe evem maxxed up and get out with only a single scratch.I'm sorry but to me it seems bullshit.
    • booombooom wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

I spend thounsands of supplies to research and mobilize sams and anti air just to have some sneaky bastard who knows way too much about the game
      May be that sneaky bastard spend 15k hrs in this game to learn all those exploits. So who is spending big?
      Just please, for one minute, can you please stop licking dev's boots? Because to me it's obvious it's an exploit the sams and AA were intenionally made to counter fighters and if those have a way to sneak up on the defensive attack of AAs then it's obvious BS. it's obvious that the next patch they should fix these, but please, for just a minute, acknowledge that this is a problem, if you do that to most players, they wouldn't think twice, they would call you a cheater and these is something that should be resolved
    • shrek6satan wrote:

oh they know? Then how didn't I know this info only after I went on this forum searching for some obscure thread about this topic? I can almost bet the developers weren't expecting that you could attack a stack with SAMs maybe evem maxxed up and get out with only a single scratch.I'm sorry but to me it seems bullshit.
      It's not some obscure Thread.

It's a recent and notoriously public thread I sent you to read.

The Dorado folks and their volunteers are 110% aware of thread and everything it contains; and they encourage all players to read it and every other thread in this forum.

Sheesh!
    • shrek6satan wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Well if 5 strike fighters can do anywhere from 20 - 36 HP damage. If patrol outside edge of AA than patrol attack can hit before SAMS trigger (plus AA loops on 10 min interval scan so wont always engage). at 15 HP per SAM you do the math; even if you get point defense of 9 hp thats not even half a plane.
      yeah I've seen threads about piercing the AA bubble and to me this seems like abusing an exploit. Players doing this type of stuff should be banned period..
      All is fair in the name of war, developers are clearly aware of it by this point so if they thought it wasn't supposed to be part of the game dynamic then they would remove it simple.

The same could be said for a real life scenario. Real life SAM have limitations. An enemy could very well do a similar trick in real life, in a more conventional way albeit but still, if you don't like it then just build more SAM units and place them more strategically.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • shrek6satan wrote:

Teburu wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

booombooom wrote:

Here’s the thing tho: They do know it exists; in fact with the AA system works its almost guaranteed that its deliberate.This „exploit“ kinda fails the second there are multiple AA stacks because only as many as needed to kill will fire
      Maybe because the Info the game provides to you is pretty bad. IIRC attack cooldown reset isnt mention anywhere either lol. This game has now existed for like 6 Years; i find it ridiculous to assume that they would not be aware of such an „exploit“ after all this time. Or that it wouldnt be brought to their attention in some way. More often then not the easiest answer is the right one.
      I’m sorry but to me it seems bullshit.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • shrek6satan wrote:

Just please, for one minute, can you please stop licking dev's boots?
      Most of the times I ignore ppl like you and do not want to go for personal attack. Even now I don't know why the hack I am doing it now out of my league. But my last word for you, CRY HARD. complain more about Every Exploits when you gonna find them. Let's see what happen. I will be happy If they fix em for ya. :P
      Have fun, nothing personal.
    • Teburu wrote:

Maybe because the Info the game provides to you is pretty bad. IIRC attack cooldown reset isnt mention anywhere either lol. This game has now existed for like 6 Years; i find it ridiculous to assume that they would not be aware of such an „exploit“ after all this time. Or that it wouldnt be brought to their attention in some way. More often then not the easiest answer is the right one.I’m sorry but to me it seems bullshit.
      yeah I used the wrong keyword. It's not that the devs don't know about this is that they don't give a shit trying to explain what ammounts to exploits. it's a mechacnic that maybe they're aware they just didn't bother trying to fix it
    • booombooom wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

Just please, for one minute, can you please stop licking dev's boots?
      Most of the times I ignore ppl like you and do want go for personal attack. Even now I don't know why the hack I am doing it now out of my league. But my last word for you, CRY HARD. complain more about Every Exploits when you gonna find them. Let's see what happen. I will be happy If they fix em for ya. :P
      You say I'm insulting even though you ignored 99% of my answer. And no it's not a personal attack it's a personal fact. It's a issue but you still protect the devs asses by saying "oh it's just a mechanic it doesn't matter if it's ridicolous and counters the only good defense ground units have agains aircraft"
    • KFGauss wrote:

shrek6satan wrote:

It's not some obscure Thread.
      It's a recent and notoriously public thread I sent you to read.

The Dorado folks and their volunteers are 110% aware of thread and everything it contains; and they encourage all players to read it and every other thread in this forum.

Sheesh!
      it's still an obscure topic. In every beginner guide you have of the game no one will metion that, if you go to the wiki there's nothing there also, if you go to con youtubers most of them will not even referenced that exploit. I've created a previous thread about this and I'm thankful you sent me the link about piercing the AA bubble. But after seeing what people had to say about it it's obvious it's an exploit