Update - Patch Notes 2202.23

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2202.23

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      • Added a new search feature to make it easier for players to find cities and units [Mobile]
      Fixes:
      • Fixed issue where the player would see which nation sent a spy, despite the spy evading capture
      • A number of updates and fixes to various maps
      • A clear error now comes up if you are unable to create an alliance challenge
      • Patrolling aircraft over a neutral nation now declares war as intended [Mobile]
      • Fixed an issue with incorrect day amount being displayed on CoN news in certain games
      • Fixed an issue where queued aircraft carriers couldn’t be named

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aquela ().

• DOA70 wrote:

Yeah, I really do love the updates and fixes and whatnot. What I would urge CoN to consider is *not* talking about new maps or new units until they are ready to be released. Hyping up a new unit/map and then making everyone wait weeks / months really doesn't engender positive feelings.
      It's not so much that they talked about it, nobody would think anything of it if they'd said "hey, we're working on this. You'll probably see it some time in the future". The problem is that they literally announced that they'd been released. Dorado official stance seems to be that the maps are already out.
    • Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      • Added a new search feature to make it easier for players to find cities and units [Mobile]
      Fixes:
      • Fixed issue where the player would see which nation sent a spy, despite the spy evading capture
      • Patrolling aircraft over a neutral nation now declares war as intended [Mobile]
      • Fixed an issue with incorrect day amount being displayed on CoN news in certain games
      without fun you want to pat on the shoulder or kick the ballit's really "nice" that you're doing at least some updates, but unfortunately you're completely looking for old bugs and bugs that you've done in other games with other updatesso if you realy want feed back try reapir what is wrong years not what is need be better to have comfort play on mobileor is realy important if i find better some city provience in mobile if in game is many bugs years ..
    • for example this
      prnt.sc/CkMWRb_VsHUt

2 report on one battle .( report about battle from start city of fleet ) that realy fuck help if i have in air 3 fleet to revognize what is where and with fleet is that be in that battle ...

dont talk about that bullshit about 2 battle report ..., brilainat is report about that im strike my city after i conqr it .. realy nice work .. ,and many other

last thing your cominicative channnle and work with forum suck realy too becose you realy piss of what member write on forum .. if is rasistict . if is politics .. or is vulgarismus like my post there ..

sp enjoys your feedback
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      Fixes:
      without fun you want to pat on the shoulder or kick the ballit's really "nice" that you're doing at least some updates, but unfortunately you're completely looking for old bugs and bugs that you've done in other games with other updatesso if you realy want feed back try reapir what is wrong years not what is need be better to have comfort play on mobileor is realy important if i find better some city provience in mobile if in game is many bugs years ..
      no offense i don’t understand what ur saying
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      Fixes:
      No one does.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      Fixes:
      Just FYI this glitch has not been fixed, and is the reason I have been dragged into a war that would have not started had the Spy Not given me up, despite the fact that in CoN News, my country flag nor Username were revealed. Yet the enemy still is notified somehow this was me? Makes using spies a real drag...
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      Fixes:
      No one does.
      for more stupid more short ...

whole point make any update if in game is old bug is nonsence make that update ..
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      Fixes:
      No one does.

whole point make any update if in game is old bug is nonsence make that update ..
      talk understand please English prononuciation bad
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Changes:
      Fixes:
      No one does.
      talk understand please English prononuciation bad
      hovno hovno mili soude