One single ASF attacked 11 times

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One single ASF attacked 11 times

I'm pretty sure this guy is hacking. He only used 1 ASF to attack my Radar + artillery stack, full health, it completely decimated the stack with 11 simultaneous attacks.

Game ID: 4790058. Attacker: 1PAP.

After attacking his ASF completely disappeared from the radar, there's no record of the ASF being lost in the newspaper. The aircraft signal I circled in the screenshot below is another aircraft.

Update: It's a NASF, single stack:

Update 2: The NASF attacked twice but I think it attacked 4 times. Its Attack stat for hard targets is only 1.5 but it deleted my radar with 5.3 HP (refer to screenshot 1). This looks like a hacker to me

The post was edited 4 times, last by vynical ().

• Kalrakh wrote:

1.5 is average damage, there is an X factor, which means a unit can deal more or less then that

Not sure why you got so many battle reports

Better to write a ticket about it
      You're really stretching it for the hacker dude. I know of the random factor, but have you ever seen an attack with a >300% damage multiplier as RNG? And that is what I managed to prove in the second attack because he was stupid enough to use his hack a second time consecutively and made it so blatant. In the first attack, I have 1 full health radar and 1 full health artillery, 25HP total, sitting in the center of the province, 25% mitigation. Got down to 5.3 HP with his one single ASF and 11 attacking events. Try explaining that with your X factor. I was observing his movement and thanks to that caught him red-handed.

Already submitted an in-game ticket and did it here as well.

The post was edited 2 times, last by vynical ().

• Kalrakh wrote:

1.5 is average damage, there is an X factor, which means a unit can deal more or less then that

Not sure why you got so many battle reports

Better to write a ticket about it
      realy with your experience about game say it that unit have some X factor .. mostly when evry unit have some defence and protect how many HP lost ( so fianly is almost evry time less that is write atack at unit ... only diference is if like at fighter have primary number on air unit and make atack on ground unit .. ( mostly when he have on radar bonus on lose HP at least 25 % ..)

may be what is may hapens that you have stuck on game and game not show you that he have another plane that atack you too .. probably becose itz game day 12 isnt be there stealth unit in stack with figter ..

about report it some time hapens that you have some wrong but mostly that you missed report ( about fight ) so may damg from this so sure this is bug in some way ... but have more report is not so much time hapens missed report about fight i have sure in evry game when is game come in stadium that all have many unit ..
    • playbabe wrote:

day 12 so stealth aircraft is impossible so
      let just submit report ticket so mod can check in
      The game mod responded stating that they've reset the server state and ask me to refresh my browser as well. I guess currently they're troubleshooting it as a desync between the server & client.

If this was a one time occurrence then I'd concur. But this happens back-to-back within 10 mins. Additionally, the other player is very sus. After posting the screenshots in the forum, I posted an in-game article referring others to this thread and the player in question kicked both his coalition-mate and the simultaneous attacks haven't happened again.
    • me

may be what is may hapens that you have stuck on game and game not show you that he have another plane that atack you too .. probably becose itz game day 12 isnt be there stealth unit in stack with figter ..

you

day 12 so stealth aircraft is impossible so
      let just submit report ticket so mod can check in
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD

and now you want some evidence i ask you why you say that is posible when it is imposible becose havent posibility reseach steal aircarft before day 16

so realy when you want give some declaration try teach yourself something about game in basic