Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• am said pror mejico es good country you have 6 city (2 supplie byt should have 2 fuel from world ecomonic forum 1993 mexico produce 9th most fuel in world... ) and also 3 other ingamerousrce province. sned armijas to ais in south and usas in north wich is weak cuz not many troop... odd becose usa is apprently most powerful in world 9(WE HAVE SHOULD RELISTIC GAME SERVER DORADO) but because dev want all ingamemonies for own benefit lo none there is
    • Marcellus wrote:

You know every place has its advantages and disadvantages depending on what you are trying to do.
      But one of my top places is Romania for a number of reasons:

First it is very easy to defend as your cities are close which mean more troops for expanding.

Second only a few naval ports that are close together makes it easy to defend with ships

Third you are not one of the “Major” countries so you are not set as a target so you can have plenty of time to develop and avoid the main fights in Europe. Which leaves plenty of time to get a nice navy and mrl force.

I tend to like western doctrine best but with it being eastern you can get a few gunship early and they can cover you entire country plus attack easily. And as you may know expanding equals greater economy which is fairly easy.

And your economy balances out well like most places with mrl, sams, asf radar and cruisers and possibly frigates if needed.
      Romania is definitely my top pick in Europe. I've never known why I tended to like playing Romania, but it just felt like I had advantages, now I can see a few that stand out. I definitely like being able to bully Serbia out of the game right away allowing myself to expand without having to be next to a major country.
    • MattBooth25 wrote:

Marcellus wrote:

You know every place has its advantages and disadvantages depending on what you are trying to do.
      But one of my top places is Romania for a number of reasons:

First it is very easy to defend as your cities are close which mean more troops for expanding.

Second only a few naval ports that are close together makes it easy to defend with ships

Third you are not one of the “Major” countries so you are not set as a target so you can have plenty of time to develop and avoid the main fights in Europe. Which leaves plenty of time to get a nice navy and mrl force.

I tend to like western doctrine best but with it being eastern you can get a few gunship early and they can cover you entire country plus attack easily. And as you may know expanding equals greater economy which is fairly easy.

And your economy balances out well like most places with mrl, sams, asf radar and cruisers and possibly frigates if needed.
      Romania is definitely my top pick in Europe. I've never known why I tended to like playing Romania, but it just felt like I had advantages, now I can see a few that stand out. I definitely like being able to bully Serbia out of the game right away allowing myself to expand without having to be next to a major country.
      One of my latest games was with Romania, just because this post. Well it was a little nightmare! :D

At day 5 i was in war with Germany and Poland. Egypt rushed Turkey (allied) and Ethiopia advanced over Grecee (another allied). Austria was rushed by Germany, France and Poland. I was not in war until day 4, when my choppers arrives and with Austria, we was able to knock down Germany and Poland, making France our allied to confront Egypt/Ethiopia.

At day 9, Egypt launched an assault with airmobiles, destroyer and recon stack (8). Fortunately, i was strong in Airforce, but for the first time, i lost a homeland city. I recovered.

When Egypt falls, i found Saudí Arab with many tank stacks and SAMs/MAA. I take time to break the stacks.

Then, i found Pakistan. I was strong enough to defeat him.

It was funny, but was the first time i found me in a major war in less than 5 days.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaiservar ().

• Here are some AvA style builds which have had a lot of work put into them to balance resources and building requirements. If you want to test them out feel free. Using outlines are essential when dealing with smaller countries.

Air Role:
      ASF
      Heli Gunships
      Rotary Captain
      Air Ace

Ground Role:
      Recon
      MRL
      Radar
      SAMs
      Mech Infrantry w/ permission.

Mid+ Size Country Navy Role:
      Recon
      Corvettes
      Frigates
      Cruisers
      Naval Captain

Mid- Size Country Navy Role:
      Heli Gunships
      Corvettes
      Frigates
      Naval Captain
      Marines w/ permission.
    • MattBooth25 wrote:

Here are some AvA style builds which have had a lot of work put into them to balance resources and building requirements. If you want to test them out feel free. Using outlines are essential when dealing with smaller countries.

Air Role:
      ASF
      Heli Gunships
      Rotary Captain
      Air Ace

Ground Role:
      Recon
      MRL
      Radar
      SAMs
      Mech Infrantry w/ permission.

Mid+ Size Country Navy Role:
      Recon
      Corvettes
      Frigates
      Cruisers
      Naval Captain

Mid- Size Country Navy Role:
      Heli Gunships
      Corvettes
      Frigates
      Naval Captain
      Marines w/ permission.
      I like these orders. Personally i don't figth on ground, but i use the air role, except for air ace. I don't build officers ever, but when i test the helo.officer i like it. It is very powerful.

About navy, i ever pass corvettes in favor of Destroyers. When i get sufficient resources, then i go for frigates.