"carrier out of air range"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "carrier out of air range"

i move my carrier

i patrol above the carrier and then try to land

i try to land at a different air field and then try to ferry

i set a destination for the carrier and then try to ferry

i stop moving my carrier and cancel any order and try to ferry

i did manage to land 3 naval planes on my first carrier. i had problems at first but it finally worked. i tried to mirror what i did before but can't seem to do it with 1 naval plane

my logic is getting me thinking that this can't possibly be a bug. i mean, if this is a bug, something as serious as this woulda been fixed by now. i am thinking 1 of the devs was losing a game, changed the code so his opponant couldn't land his planes and forgot to change the code back. so PLEASE CHANGE THE CODE BACK. i posted here just in case this is an actual bug and never was intended to be so difficult to not only build your naval aircraft with all the resources it cost, but to use them as intended with aircraft carriers and actually being able to land on them

see how annoying that message is? i'm gonna be seeing that message now in my nightmares....

p.s. - if by some chance there is some secret to landing on aircraft carriers, i am ALL EARS.

*@#&$^%&@#$*%&@$#%^@#*%*@#$%&@#%^&@*%#*
    • huh interesting; the few times I used a carrier I didn't really had any issues with it being out of range, tho its worth keeping in mind that ferrying to a carrier only works within the aircraft combat range and not the "normal" ferry range so it not working when you patrol above the carrier seems especially confusing to me

dfrost wrote:

see how annoying that message is? i'm gonna be seeing that message now in my nightmares....
      "̵̨̟̟͓͇̲̎̈̀̑̎̿̽͝ͅc̶̝͚̤͍͙̼̯̰̝̺͓̓̿̍̍̈́̽̿ͅä̷̙̙͙̹̆̈́ṟ̵̨̢̛̤̬͈̗̘̣̮̖̿̄̌̂͛̈́͒̎͋͂̔̓̓͑͊̚r̸̮̍̈́̽̏̄̒̒̐̋͗̽̎͊̊̈́̚̚͝ǐ̶̧̞̘͔̪̳̙̥̿̃́͗̌̈́̾̾͗͌̍̍̓̓e̷̙͔̝͔̝̮̝͒̿̃̈́̀͗̉͋̉͝ŗ̶̧̡͓̠̙͇͎̣͚͖̹͚̩͉̩͋̒̐̉́̂̇ ̵̛̝̖̺̘͕̪̞̤̼̻̫͍̾͋͗͐͒̃̊̀̾͜͝o̵̢͕̱̎̐̇̃̉͛u̷̡͓̮̰̲̞͙͊̇͋̃͐̒̐̽̒́̊́͐̋̆̍̏̚͝ţ̵̹̘͖̹̫̊ ̵̨̛̛̖̜͉̲̖̖̳͖̬̉̈́̐̈́̌͋̋̔̓͛̆͛͗͠͠͠o̶̬̘̲̲͖̖̖̮̬̣̹̰̭͔̰̒͜͜f̶̨̦̥͓̬̟̖̺̣̺̝̘͕͌̀̓̎́́̀̚ͅ ̸̢̳͈͇͓͔̻̱̺̳̖̟̭̉̆̓̋̒̂̎̿̈͒̈́̿́̀͊̉͜͝͠ͅä̵̢̢̜̜̜̥̪̠̠͉́͐͗̈́͋͌͛̆̏̋̅͂̌͌̈́͜í̶̹̲͉̠̥̥̫̲̬̩͖̼̫͕͊̉̈͜r̶͉̗̭̻̓͗͌̕ͅ ̸͚̠̘̤̗̦̳͖͉̖̹͙̯̗̝̘̌̋͌̀̾͛͂̊͝͝ͅr̷̥̲̻̩͇̆͐͊̿̌͛̀̑͊͗̋͊͛̚ͅą̶̧̛̙̖̥̭̫̯̉͆̀̋̽͋͌̏͛̉͘͝͝n̷̤̦͖͎͇̳̖͉̲̲̰̊g̸̛̯̯͗̉͊̋͊̔̈̽̏̄̇̑̕͝e̷̢̧̛̦̜̘͍͔̫̗̥̟̪̠͕͚̲͑̐̒̅̂͐͋͐̃̿̕͝ͅ"̸̡̤̤̥̳̩̗̬̱̖͙̟̮̪͓̝̗̮͊̈́͂͗̓̓̊̇͑̓́͠
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • dfrost wrote:

so no comment from the devs? what's this section for? talking to ones self? i would like to know if this is in fact a bug and it's being worked on. i'm on my second game and i am having the same exact problem.

i'd like to know i am not talking to myself. otherwise, i will just assume trying to report bugs is worthless here
      put it in the bug report, hopefully they do not get back 3 times in a row with "is it gone yet"
      they don't have to respond to every thread and post
    • This issue still remains unsolved.
      Ive got 2 carriers - one in northwest - capable to land aircraft and send damaged to Bogota for repairs, no problem whatsoever.
      And one in northeast - unable to land aircraft, unable to send damaged for repairs. Even tried to land aircraft on close airstrips to send them over but system doesnt work.
      Files
    • dfrost wrote:

i move my carrier

i patrol above the carrier and then try to land

i try to land at a different air field and then try to ferry

i set a destination for the carrier and then try to ferry

i stop moving my carrier and cancel any order and try to ferry

i did manage to land 3 naval planes on my first carrier. i had problems at first but it finally worked. i tried to mirror what i did before but can't seem to do it with 1 naval plane

my logic is getting me thinking that this can't possibly be a bug. i mean, if this is a bug, something as serious as this woulda been fixed by now. i am thinking 1 of the devs was losing a game, changed the code so his opponant couldn't land his planes and forgot to change the code back. so PLEASE CHANGE THE CODE BACK. i posted here just in case this is an actual bug and never was intended to be so difficult to not only build your naval aircraft with all the resources it cost, but to use them as intended with aircraft carriers and actually being able to land on them

p.s. - if by some chance there is some secret to landing on aircraft carriers, i am ALL EARS.

*@#&$^%&@#$*%&@$#%^@#*%*@#$%&@#%^&@*%#*
      Hello. Please contact us on [email protected] and provide us all the information you can about this issue (GameID, Username, exact name of the units involved, location, Etc.) Please try to provide screenshots or video captures.
      Please remember that to report these incidents, screenshots and video captures are very helpful for our Technical Department. You can upload the video capture to some free video hosting service such as YouTube, Vimeo, Etc., and then provide us with the link for the video.
      And you can also use this free service for screenshots or video captures: gyazo.com/

Thank you very much for your cooperation.