Radar detection

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To my knowledge, no. Different units do not talk to each other or share intelligence.

Using radar/ awac is for your own intelligence, but it will not send that intelligence to Sam's, TDS, ships, artillery etc.

Your range units will only see things within their radar range when scanning, even if you have separate radars tracking the targets.

Although that would be cool if units communicated intelligence!

I'm only level 40, so a more experienced player may have a better answer for you.

Cheers
      Long Live Cuba
    • Snowland wrote:

I mean that will the tds see the missile, not if its will attack or not, because low level awac has longer radar range than low level tds, and i want to know if having awac patroling on top of tds can help cover the problem where tds only scan every 10 min
      The scanning time remains 10 minutes. The AWACS will only help detect the radar blip; if the blip gets within the TDS range within the 10 minutes, it gets attacked no matter what unless the TDS is on anti-air cooldown. And as far as I know, units do kind of "share intelligence;" when a radar sees an enemy blip with an artillery stack the artillery will automatically attack (if not on cooldown or attacking another target). An AWACS will not help the TDS defend but can help you see aircraft coming farther out than the normal TDS radar range.