Am I Morally Right or Wrong

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Clock wrote:

The user base is probably not what was intended when they originally designed the game. How often do you see the intended 64 active players? Right, absolutely never. The research is balanced for equally skilled players staying active playing long games, not newbies joining then quitting after 2 games creating AI bots to farm. The retention rate of Conflict of Nations I estimate at about 10% based on the skill/activity of public games. Speeding through steamrolling is quite effective, pretty much something close to the most effective tactic most of the time. I admit this is likely because of the low retention/activity rate, it is still true given the most likely circumstances occurring 80-99.9% of the time. So people can choose to go fast and furious or a slow 100% of the game or really anything in between. Either way, you win or you lose. Some advice: think through your thoughts a bit before you release them to the world. That isn't just for you. It applies especially here because whether people listen to you or not, whether threads become dead or not, depends on the tone quality just as much as the overall composition of your words.The future counts more than the past.
      Solid advice and good point. Even if his provoking of me was unwarranted, I should reflect the right tone to get my message across. And excellent summary and well put. The conclusion here is play how you like and have fun.
      Telling us to drop it while it was already over with mm ok? All I did was respond to that clown with his own energy. Nobody whining here, but I'm not some pushover you can attack and I'll just say nothing.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • what is moral is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the strategy to the game for a win which should be everyone's objective.

morals and values are also relative. also, what is racist in the real world doesn't mean it's racist within a game.

on day 50, you attacked him because of what he said on day 1. so for 50 days, this was eating at you and you never forgot it. you were going to attack him no matter what, and you were just waiting for the right time i guess. but you don't see a problem with that i guess....

sometimes it's best to be concerned about our own selves than other people. be more concerned about your own character and reputation than someone else who you have no control of.

Teburu wrote:

Since you are liking your own post, you’re a morally deplorable person to begin with, so your decisions are morally wrong by default.
      Hahahahahahaha! damn....good catch! i was laughing my ass off when i saw that. WHO likes their own posts?!? that's worse than laughing at your own jokes when nobody is else laughing haha too funny!
      (i have such great things to say! i might as well start liking my own posts. they deserve it! hahaha too funny!)
    • Dude.Perfect wrote:

dfrost wrote:

what is moral is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the strategy to the game for a win which should be everyone's objective.
      Well, in that sense leaving a coalition at 23:59 is also gonna be included in the strategy list?
      It still takes 24 hours regardless of when you do it...

dfrost wrote:

what is moral is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the strategy to the game for a win which should be everyone's objective.

morals and values are also relative.
      Agreed, and that is a pill too big for some to swallow. Everything is subjective and we are just programmed to believe otherwise. Whoever said that is was ridiculous to argue ethics in a war game was pretty spot on as well lol.

All is fair in the heat of war Jimbo. :D
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • Dude.Perfect wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Since you are liking your own post, you’re a morally deplorable person to begin with, so your decisions are morally wrong by default.
      I guess this post is gonna haunt me till the death :P
      if anyone likes their own post that means they like themselves.

nothing wrong with that.
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • ÿ̵̧̡̝̬̟͇͇́͒̀̃͌͋̒̃̈́̕͝ǫ̴̛̳̲̣̲̥̞͍̭̩̳̭͉̾̔͑̋̌͆͌̈́͒͝ù̷̢̡̡͚̼̗̹́̃͊̀͆ ̷̛̫̦̱̥̯̝͈͇͔͙̮̺͓̳̍̆̾̐̔̈́̄̍́̿̐̿̕͜͜ͅa̷͖̞͖̰̻̣̥̠͉͒̾̇̑͜r̴̡͕̞̠̹̩̯̲̜͈͔̭͎̮̝͔̍̓̑̈́̇̓̍͜ȩ̶̢̢̜̬̫̝͔̮͎̠̮͕̜̍̈́̽͆̏͛͗̐̈̇́̀̉̈́̕͠͠ ̸̧͇͚̖̘̮͉͋̃́͜a̵̭͂̔̀͋̌̑̇́̑͐̈́͝͝ ̴̨̛̖́̎̃͑̆͗̀̊͐̀̅̽̀̈́͠ţ̶̢̡̪̰̫̺͈̻̠̠̦͋͒͛̓̑̿̑̐ͅṛ̷̣̩͍̭͈̰̜̈́͊̄͌̾̾̉͛͗͛̎̋̚a̶̙͖̎́͊͂͊͗̌̿̌̀ǹ̸̢̢͔͈̗̭̪͔͚͍̺͍͌̒̈́̓̓̓̍̽̊͛͊̀̽̚̕͠s̷̢͓̦̝͙͙̲͖̜͔̤̪͚̊̋̈́̓̀͜͝ĝ̴̢͍͕͕̮̻̚e̶̢̨̛̹̝͇̘͍͉̜͍̬͖̲̪͗̑̏̆̊͐n̴̡̢̪͔͇̪̣͂̀̀̔͌͊̒̀͊͠d̵͚̻̺̜̯̣̦̦̟̜̭͚̲̙̮̒͆̄̈́̍̊̿̈́́͋̾̀̎͊͝ę̵̠͍̬̠͔͇̩̣̟̞͕͕̐̄̈́̀̈́͌̍͊̓͗͘͘͜͜͝ř̵̢͕̳̱͇̭̲̀̉͌
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija