when the game will be repair

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• when the game will be repair

hy, now it's been 1 week since the games was broken, the main page my games appears after several reload and 5-10 minutes, in game command have a very big delay, often i have to reenter the game. if i recieve a message when i am into the game page, the image broken and also i have to rejoin. problems that i havent before this week.
    • It might possibly be your internet connection

I was playing a game all last week some minor issues, but the game would load ok. Minor issues such as maybe server not updating when I am moving troops, but apart from that it was okish.

Are you downloading stuff in the background, running other programs that your CPU might not be able to handle, are you using a PC, mobile?

The main issue in the past week or so has been wins not being recorded. I for one have not had any issues getting into my game, not like it has been in the past.

It might be an issue where some games have been on server A as an example and working fine, and other games on server B affected with issues.

Regards

Mark
    • Oui, je joue depuis des années maintenant à ce jeu que j'adore, mais cela devient vraiment pénible que les serveurs ne suivent pas. cela gâche le plaisir de jouer quand cela est possible....

Yes, I've been playing this game for years now and I love it, but it's getting really annoying when the servers don't keep up. it spoils the fun of playing when possible....
    • It’s not your wifi. Everybody is having this issue. And it will be fixed when they decide to start prioritizing their community above profits, so your guess is as good as mine on when/if that will be. They said servers were upgraded yet nothing is better, the game is broke at the same time every single day for over a week straight. Lots of active players I know are leaving in droves. It’s pretty sad how this is killing the game, and they are eerily silent about the whole thing. The discord is silent, no updates (for several days), no forum posts, it’s truly like they couldn’t care less.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • CDRCrimson42 wrote:

It’s not your wifi. Everybody is having this issue. And it will be fixed when they decide to start prioritizing their community above profits, so your guess is as good as mine on when/if that will be. They said servers were upgraded yet nothing is better, the game is broke at the same time every single day for over a week straight. Lots of active players I know are leaving in droves. It’s pretty sad how this is killing the game, and they are eerily silent about the whole thing. The discord is silent, no updates (for several days), no forum posts, it’s truly like they couldn’t care less.
      Not everyone. I can log into my games just fine.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

It’s not your wifi. Everybody is having this issue. And it will be fixed when they decide to start prioritizing their community above profits, so your guess is as good as mine on when/if that will be. They said servers were upgraded yet nothing is better, the game is broke at the same time every single day for over a week straight. Lots of active players I know are leaving in droves. It’s pretty sad how this is killing the game, and they are eerily silent about the whole thing. The discord is silent, no updates (for several days), no forum posts, it’s truly like they couldn’t care less.
      Not everyone. I can log into my games just fine.
      Lemme come over to your place then Tifo :D
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • oui, il n y a aucune communication et tant que la connexion sera ainsi, je ne reprendrai pas le conseil de sécurité. j'adore ce jeu mais je commence à faire une crise de nerf à ne pas pouvoir me connecter après 10h00 du matin, je ne vais pas me lever à 06h00 tous les jours pour jouer.......!!!!!

yes, there is no communication and as long as the connection is like this, I will not resume the security advice. I love this game but I'm starting to have a nervous breakdown that I can't log in after 10:00 in the morning, I'm not going to get up at 06:00 every day to play.......!!!!!
    • i m having a breakdown too, i will stop playing this until they repair or come with an answer, i couldnt join the game till 10:00 a clock now is 20:00, already lost a game bcse i was in a middle of big fight. the other one opened i will move to the archive. on mobile is the same s..it. maybe when they repair the game they will see no players, no premium account.
    • yeah the worst thing is how Dorado is comunicating with the users, customers, community...

I always tell.my IT Support Communication is king. Keep the stakeholders in the loop. Show them you care and are activly working...

Dorado is making everything wrong they could.

At the same time I see like 10 fresh open 4x games that are not filling up...ingame activity drops to 0...

I guess there are juat to many zombie games open that eat all the resources cause AI is forced to play 90% of country spamming the world with recons, afv and inf...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I haven't had any issues.
      it could be interesting to understand why I have a blank screen and rank 1 without nickname or when I finally get the games, I click on it and it won't load being stuck on loading with full red bar.. sometimes it loads the resource bar and nothing else.

I've lost 2 games because I wasn't able to play but my enemies were fully active.