Escaping Missiles?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LastLiving wrote:

how this would have happened
      MAGIC

Call it magic
      Call it true
      I call it magic
      When I'm with you

And I just got broken
      Broken into two
      Still I call it magic
      When I'm next to you

And I don't, and I don't, and I don't, and I don't
      No, I don't, it's true
      No, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
      Want anybody else but you

No, I don't, it's true

Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
      Call it magic
      Cut me into two
      And with all your magic
      I disappear from view

And I can't get over
      Can't get over you
      Still I call it magic
      Such a precious jewel

And I don't, and I don't, and I don't, and I don't
      No, I don't, it's true

No, I don't, it's true

Wanna fall
      Fall so far
      I wanna fall
      Fall so hard
      And I call it magic
      And I call it true
      I call it ma-, ma-ma-magic

Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
      Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
      Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh
      Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh

And if you were to ask me
      After all that we've been through
      "Still believe in magic?"
      Oh, yes, I do

Oh, yes, I do
      Oh, yes, I do
      Oh, yes, I do
      Of course, I do

Source: Musixmatch
      Songwriters: Berryman Guy Rupert / Buckland Jonathan Mark / Champion William / Martin Christopher Anthony John

Magic lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Mgb Ltd.
      Have fun, nothing personal.
    • Ignoring the useless song lyrics.

If I see missiles coming towards me, then I rush my troops so they try and escape the area.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, it depends upon how big the square is that you are firing at. However, you always need to make sure you are aiming at troops and not land.

If you are aiming at land, then it is a lot easier to avoid, I have sometimes started to attack the land rather than troops on the land, and once I noticed, then I switched to make sure that it was hitting the troops.

You want to make sure that there is also not anti air in the area as well, if say for example you did not see the AA and you fired a missile, then the AA will take out that missile making it reasonably useless.

Regards

Mark
    • HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

Ignoring the useless song lyrics.

If I see missiles coming towards me, then I rush my troops so they try and escape the area.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, it depends upon how big the square is that you are firing at. However, you always need to make sure you are aiming at troops and not land.

If you are aiming at land, then it is a lot easier to avoid, I have sometimes started to attack the land rather than troops on the land, and once I noticed, then I switched to make sure that it was hitting the troops.

You want to make sure that there is also not anti air in the area as well, if say for example you did not see the AA and you fired a missile, then the AA will take out that missile making it reasonably useless.

Regards

Mark
      I didn't aim at the land, but at the unit. No anti air, just some infantries. So you are saying that if they are quick enough, then they can escape the missile?
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • missiles are slow... when i use them I patrol plane past target and dump on their head. silly that CM missiles are like half speed of planes. Never tried to outrun one besides ships, Ive reversersed direction and rush to give Frigs time for AA to kick in.

But would be hard for ground troops to outrun unless you fired at the first range. So if launched missile 200 miles out and then they moved yeah out of range.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • LastLiving wrote:

I am confused. I just sent a missile towards a unit right below my fighter, and a few mins later I get a notification that the enemy target escaped the range of my missile. How does this work? The unit was clearly in the range of my fighter's missiles, so I don't know how this would have happened.

:?:
      iirc Cruise Missiles can follow units. Other missiles can be dodged quite easily
      Yee Haw
    • LastLiving wrote:

I am confused. I just sent a missile towards a unit right below my fighter, and a few mins later I get a notification that the enemy target escaped the range of my missile. How does this work? The unit was clearly in the range of my fighter's missiles, so I don't know how this would have happened.

What type of missile was it?
      I may or may not exist
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

looks like event was wrong as it engaged. most likely had pt defense > missile hp?? who knows nothing working on game
      Probably as it was the first one. CM was 5hp and the rest went through defence and notifications as normal.

Dude.Perfect wrote:

Is anyone even able to play this game? Cause I am not even able to open that sh*t
      Disconnects and unable to reload for several minutes on occasions and when it does work it's struggling.
      ''Miseris succurrere disco''
    • LastLiving wrote:

Working Perfectly for me, I just check it in a new game, Cruise Missile (launched from Fighter Aircraft) perfectly hit enemy Mot Inf and kill it when flying over the top of that unit.
    • booombooom wrote:

Working Perfectly for me, I just check it in a new game, Cruise Missile (launched from Fighter Aircraft) perfectly hit enemy Mot Inf and kill it when flying over the top of that unit.
      Can you get one intercepted and see if it's giving wrong notification for it? My match is nearly finished and no defences for missiles left to test against now.
      ''Miseris succurrere disco''
    • Well, same goes for me, My game ( I am testing Missile) is at day 32, and there are no one left with Anti air any more(Except my own coalition members), Except Indonesia have some Frigate left(lvl 4). But I am not in war with him, Okay i will check it against his Frigate later and let you know. No problem.