On average, when do you launch your first missile?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• trust i have some time like till map 50 that i used some time gold too ( like 10- 30 000 ) more is finaly nonsence becose only reason is that meet another golden player but finaly with gold is game bored .. and not make you happy that you win or what is more worst when all time look that you are ruler on map with small invest on start and finaly on day 40 wipe whole map player with 5 city in 3 day just by invest realy milionns gold
    • Teburu wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Gen Vader wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Yeah I think he and Andi can just talk angry jibberish to each other.
      They are already at it… I’m getting some popcorn
      Beers in the fridge. Everyone help yourselves.
      alright im getting the lawn chairs
      And my axe!
      cant forget that
      I may or may not exist
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

secondary yes some like you many player try find own way .. that is briliant that you do .. all other is little that yous us your big TOOL between legs .. but we dont care how big is or if you be sweat or not ..

and some i do it myself on big map try win by have it ground force like main tool and it is posible ( again active enemy .. ) and that stretegy is most see it BECOSE suprise ... not need many time to manage simply yiu sednd army and just per day soem time some movement swap or manage recruit or build have BIG DMG unit like szriker or artilery and realy have it twice 10 minute per day play investz in air force is waste .and in artilery too if you havent premium... so dont hate that some player havent so many time in game and that thier strategy is worst by YOU .. it many time BEST STRATEGY for time that they invest in game ..
      This kind of language is immature and not tolerated on the forum. Try speaking in a nicer tone, and maybe people will listen to you.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • i not need that people listem me it their decision and nice sure be but not on people like you

mimochodem znova tzy tluchube zapomel ses vyjadrit kde mam ty mezery jak velkohubej ses vyjadril ze se mam zlepsit kdys sem tio tam hodil screen mych statistik tak bud ti sklapla celist nebo sis jken chtel pohoniot ego ale nemas na to rict kde mam co zlepsit fakt bych to rad od tebe slysel a i videl z jake pozice tyto rady podilis neboli statistiku tvych her
    • i like playing apocalypse, so missiles are a thing. You start with warheads, just need the research to launch. Personally, i build defense before tools to deploy missiles. then, i only use them in two situations:

a) where they don't do population damage, so vs. Cruisers (my favourites: when they spend days and days building cruisers, and then poof! they are gone), vs units in provinces, etc;
      b) when i've scouted a city and the target is just toooo juicy to say no...

but i constantly have an eye on morale. so if i use planes instead of choppers i use less missiles, and if i'm choppering i might use them a little more.

I think never before day 20
    • On topic: Varies each time and depends on the map, nation, players experience and/or if you're playing with others, plus general environment.

Generally, it's resource intensive for researching, infrastructure and mobilising warheads which will negatively effect your conventional forces quite heavily earlier on with rare materials better spent elsewhere and a focus on missile defence and morale is usually a more optimal route primarily, imo. There are obviously exceptions to this.
      ''Miseris succurrere disco''
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

So everyone i wanna know, ABOUT when do you launch your first missile ingame? i know it usually starts around day 10 for most, i usually wait till day 12... what are your thoughts?
      small advivce for all game .. try never used missile if not realy need
      reason ... morale in all your city and result less income be good prepared but much more cheap that prepare missile is simply make you some anti misile umrellla and invest in convential army that not make so many civilian death .. some is used artilery or ship to strike is wery painfull for moralle too

tru

HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

I suggest that you read your post again you f**king idiot.

I will quote if you are too stupid "Please stop saying everything"

I play differently, I have a different style. I already gave you examples of how missiles, especially nukes can ruin a game.

The last game that I finished one had nukes, I destroyed his nuclear capabilities. One of his coalition members had missiles firing from four odd aircraft which were level 7.

I destroyed them all and I never fired one missile, mainly because I had none.

So it does not matter if you have missiles or not, if you come across a better player, such as myself. I know how to kill you, and I will kill you in game.

Also if you have good anti air, then missiles are reasonably useless anyway, so they are a wasted resource.

One game I played in, he was high ranked, a warrant officer I think, he was Saudi. Arms industry level 5 but he had no troops to fight with, if you don't have troops then you cannot fight, so research and levelling up your cities are a waste of time, unless it is later on during the game.

The bloke got slaughtered.

I used to try researching everything, I tried following other people's ways of playing this person produced X, Y and Z so I will try the same, and I would get beat by someone doing A, B & C so then I would try that and I would still lose.

I found my own play style, my own speed, my own tactics, which is what newbies should really find out the hard way which works best for them.

However, as I have said if I told everyone my tactics on an open forum like this, then if people use my tactics against me, then I am a fool to give out that info.

Another game that I played in was a normal speed game, this person just produced tanks, two tanks, two armoured vehicles, I watched him for days producing these units, and those units came all the way from Russia, and then he zig zagged them around Europe.

I was taking ground left, right and centre with my airborne, I think that it was day 36 when my other team mate said that it would take till day 50 or longer before we get the win. I was bored as hell by that point, so I quit the coalition and archived the game.

I am a bit more patient now, but I finish games quickly I have won 4 x games day 30 and normal speed day 36 or 38.

If you meet me in a game, by the time you have researched missiles, if I am close to you, then you are already dead.
      you think that you be only one that used your "OWN" STRATEGY TRUST PLAYER LIKE YOU IS MANY you havent your own nobody else used tactic just you never meet at small number map oonent like you ...
      finaly you find that tactis trategy isn be your but be by who is again you ..

like im remeber how i teach my allies understant what may do enemy .. one time on small flash map

rule is be simply not have it any else air force than just started not have any ship than corvet (and only if be game in phase go for america so like without ship without helicopter without any aiplane ... tgo know it what is capable that enemy do it in game

secondary yes some like you many player try find own way .. that is briliant that you do .. all other is little that yous us your big TOOL between legs .. but we dont care how big is or if you be sweat or not ..

and some i do it myself on big map try win by have it ground force like main tool and it is posible ( again active enemy .. ) and that stretegy is most see it BECOSE suprise ... not need many time to manage simply yiu sednd army and just per day soem time some movement swap or manage recruit or build have BIG DMG unit like szriker or artilery and realy have it twice 10 minute per day play investz in air force is waste .and in artilery too if you havent premium... so dont hate that some player havent so many time in game and that thier strategy is worst by YOU .. it many time BEST STRATEGY for time that they invest in game ..
      your message is FUCK LONG and no one will read... you are just bunch of shit player who spend all monies in game and win by use gold

yeah your big 6 inches wont do much, the post is longer than ur DĮCK
      "doug" -nobody
    • RadioActive wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

So everyone i wanna know, ABOUT when do you launch your first missile ingame? i know it usually starts around day 10 for most, i usually wait till day 12... what are your thoughts?
      small advivce for all game .. try never used missile if not realy needreason ... morale in all your city and result less income be good prepared but much more cheap that prepare missile is simply make you some anti misile umrellla and invest in convential army that not make so many civilian death .. some is used artilery or ship to strike is wery painfull for moralle too

tru

HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

I play differently, I have a different style. I already gave you examples of how missiles, especially nukes can ruin a game.

The last game that I finished one had nukes, I destroyed his nuclear capabilities. One of his coalition members had missiles firing from four odd aircraft which were level 7.

So it does not matter if you have missiles or not, if you come across a better player, such as myself. I know how to kill you, and I will kill you in game.

Also if you have good anti air, then missiles are reasonably useless anyway, so they are a wasted resource.

One game I played in, he was high ranked, a warrant officer I think, he was Saudi. Arms industry level 5 but he had no troops to fight with, if you don't have troops then you cannot fight, so research and levelling up your cities are a waste of time, unless it is later on during the game.

I used to try researching everything, I tried following other people's ways of playing this person produced X, Y and Z so I will try the same, and I would get beat by someone doing A, B & C so then I would try that and I would still lose.

I found my own play style, my own speed, my own tactics, which is what newbies should really find out the hard way which works best for them.

However, as I have said if I told everyone my tactics on an open forum like this, then if people use my tactics against me, then I am a fool to give out that info.

Another game that I played in was a normal speed game, this person just produced tanks, two tanks, two armoured vehicles, I watched him for days producing these units, and those units came all the way from Russia, and then he zig zagged them around Europe.

I was taking ground left, right and centre with my airborne, I think that it was day 36 when my other team mate said that it would take till day 50 or longer before we get the win. I was bored as hell by that point, so I quit the coalition and archived the game.

I am a bit more patient now, but I finish games quickly I have won 4 x games day 30 and normal speed day 36 or 38.

If you meet me in a game, by the time you have researched missiles, if I am close to you, then you are already dead.
      you think that you be only one that used your "OWN" STRATEGY TRUST PLAYER LIKE YOU IS MANY you havent your own nobody else used tactic just you never meet at small number map oonent like you ...finaly you find that tactis trategy isn be your but be by who is again you ..

like im remeber how i teach my allies understant what may do enemy .. one time on small flash map

rule is be simply not have it any else air force than just started not have any ship than corvet (and only if be game in phase go for america so like without ship without helicopter without any aiplane ... tgo know it what is capable that enemy do it in game

your message is FUCK LONG and no one will read... you are just bunch of shit player who spend all monies in game and win by use gold
      o god that was good
      I may or may not exist
    • RadioActive wrote:

Doug, can you imagine how delighted I am that when you wrote your shorter message, you decided to QUOTE THE ENTIRE LONGER MESSAGE (A MULTI-MESSAGE HISTORY ACTUALLY) YOU WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT? Sheesh!

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• I am blown away that this thread reached page 2. In fact, I'm surprised it made it 3 replies. The answer is obvious: you launch your first missile when you need to launch your first missile. They're not eggs that will go bad if you don't use them, or a limited time explosive, that you must launch by a certain date. Just another CoN tool.

Or let me put it another way ...

On average, when do you disembark your first infantry from a city?

Does that make sense? No, and neither does an average launch time of missiles.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • agree .. should have asked. how soon are you capable of launching missiles. Last game I ended up with 25 conv warheads as didnt need them and was more on hand in case my ally turned on me.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Just another CoN tool.
      was that intentional?
      No.

I just randomly poke at these square tiles in front of this monitor screen and hope for the best.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • RadioActive wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

small advivce for all game .. try never used missile if not realy needreason ... morale in all your city and result less income be good prepared but much more cheap that prepare missile is simply make you some anti misile umrellla and invest in convential army that not make so many civilian death .. some is used artilery or ship to strike is wery painfull for moralle too

tru

HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

you think that you be only one that used your "OWN" STRATEGY TRUST PLAYER LIKE YOU IS MANY you havent your own nobody else used tactic just you never meet at small number map oonent like you ...finaly you find that tactis trategy isn be your but be by who is again you ..

you read it and becose you are looser in game you decide im gold player but boy i play long that is all and when you play for have some trully happy from win dont want spend gold is for newbies kids like you .. becose thair mum card is already on zero to spend money and time to go work is about grow up 10 years yes ... probably

Tifo_14 wrote:

I think it's time to close this thread.

We've gotten waaaaaaaaaay off topic.
      shut up kids and respond what oyou are ask and not join in discusion you are out your level