What country was your first, 1st place win with and ... ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What country was your first, 1st place win with and ... ?

What country were you playing as when you got your very first, 1st place win, and roughly how many games did you play to get there?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • KFGauss wrote:

Previous games: Zero
      Reasons: Diplomacy (& Luck)
      Sniffs the air, yeah I done that well on my first game as well.

The cows are mooing, sorry they are not cows, not smelling that bullsh*t

I honestly cannot say which Country, as I used to play around five odd years ago before taking a long break.

However, when I played when you was a newbie, you had people offer ROW and chat to you for a bit, and then they would fly into your airports and take over your HQ, hence why I call bull on this.

I tried most Countries, but the UK, India, Iran and Australia are my favourites. Australia being my last solo win.

Brazil is ok as well.

When I was India or Iran, it was always the European coalition that would end up winning, maybe 8/10 times. I met some good and honourable people, but also a lot of anchors as well, mostly a lot of anchors.

I have tried USA, and also Russia and China and pretty much sucked at those, especially Russia. A good European coalition can take you down first day, especially on a 4 x game.

However, I have to laugh at the newbies who ask you for ROW and then they talk bull to you, and because you are experienced at the game, you can smell the bull from a mile off.

I had one player from Africa who asked me for ROW, he then started calling me a racist because I would not give him ROW, saying don't you trust someone from Africa. I politely told him to F OFF and then thankfully muted him.

The best thing they ever did was to bring in the mute, shame we cannot have a mute or block button on emails as well.

Regards

Mark
      Champion bull sniffer (1st on my first game)
    • KFGauss wrote:

HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Sniffs the air, yeah I done that well on my first game as well.The cows are mooing, sorry they are not cows, not smelling that bullsh*t

Would you please clarify what you're trying to say ^
      If you have something to say, say it.
      You generals and colonels, need to learn how to read

bullsh*t as in you are talking a lot of CRAP. I came first on my first game.

Obviously if you cannot understand that, intelligence is not your strongest suit.

Regards

Mark
    • Second game playing as UK in flashpoint. First win match was actually mostly uneventful with only Russia putting up a challenge at end game. His and my coalition were both borderline useless throughout.

My first game was with North Korea as it was the last nation to select in a WW3 x4. No idea what i was doing and throwing random articles out for the lulz while i checked here and the wiki to learn what i was doing.

Conquered South Korea who had just declared war as i got in (only just) and most of China quite easily before Russia, Mongolia and Japan had my pants down within a day.
      ''Miseris succurrere disco''
    • HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Sniffs the air, yeah I done that well on my first game as well.The cows are mooing, sorry they are not cows, not smelling that bullsh*t
      Would you please clarify what you're trying to say ^If you have something to say, say it.
      You generals and colonels, need to learn how to read

bullsh*t as in you are talking a lot of CRAP. I came first on my first game.

Obviously if you cannot understand that, intelligence is not your strongest suit.

Regards

Mark
      Dear mark,

Bless your heart. You do try hard.

And, thank you so much for this gift.

Now, each time you go on a rant about any topic that I (or anyone else) give more than one fart about, I (we) can simply insert a link back to the stupidity you've shown here, and laugh.

If I haven't lost in any of my games yet, I think that means I won my first one (because of diplomacy and luck).

Enjoy the rest of your day,
      KFG

KFG_Stats.PNG
    • LoL so you have played EIGHT games a rank 35 staff

Yet you are a general in here after EIGHT games.

Shows how much CRAP YOU actually speak.

However, eight games and one solo that is very good, however, you do have players coming back from years ago, on new ID's.

Also your coalition wins do not show that you came FIRST on your FIRST game.

You could have been on a winning coalition, but came 20th.

So once again this is not actual proof of your claim.

So try again BULLSHIT boy.

Regards

Mark
    • HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

LoL so you have played EIGHT games a rank 35 staff

Yet you are a general in here after EIGHT games.

Shows how much CRAP YOU actually speak.

However, eight games and one solo that is very good, however, you do have players coming back from years ago, on new ID's.

Also your coalition wins do not show that you came FIRST on your FIRST game.

You could have been on a winning coalition, but came 20th.

So once again this is not actual proof of your claim.

So try again BULLSHIT boy.

Regards

Mark
      This link points to my answer: What country was your first, 1st place win with and ... ?
    • HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

@KFGauss its ok you can ignore him, all his posts are a bunch of dipshit.
      LoL what don't you like being called out for your location?
      Two million refugee's fleeing Ukraine and you have internet playing a game about war?

Russia invading your so called Country?

Mmmm ok

Regards

Mark
      and werent you the one with a cowshit post about how ukraine is a part of russia?

either be a LEGIT forums poster, or gtfo and go enlist in the Russian Armed forces, cuz smh thats what you want to do anyway.

P.S. Ukraine will never surrender!!
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • My first game:

I picked Australia
      Looked at the research screen
      Saw TDS

“Ooh a missile defense. This will do nicely”
      Researched TDS and never got back on

First Win:
      I was getting carried as Cuba
      I had stockpiled a bunch of nukes and we were a few VP away from victory. Idiot me launched nukes at the cities my coal members were gonna capture and delayed our win. Fortunately I don’t think they noticed or cared

My first games were a bunch of throwaway noob matches. I would spam lots of random units and refused to attack anyone until provoked. Eventually I started reading on discord and figured out how to not suck
      Yee Haw
    • HMRoyalAirForce wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Sniffs the air, yeah I done that well on my first game as well.

I honestly cannot say which Country, as I used to play around five odd years ago before taking a long break.

However, when I played when you was a newbie, you had people offer ROW and chat to you for a bit, and then they would fly into your airports and take over your HQ, hence why I call bull on this.

I tried most Countries, but the UK, India, Iran and Australia are my favourites. Australia being my last solo win.

Brazil is ok as well.

When I was India or Iran, it was always the European coalition that would end up winning, maybe 8/10 times. I met some good and honourable people, but also a lot of anchors as well, mostly a lot of anchors.

I have tried USA, and also Russia and China and pretty much sucked at those, especially Russia. A good European coalition can take you down first day, especially on a 4 x game.

However, I have to laugh at the newbies who ask you for ROW and then they talk bull to you, and because you are experienced at the game, you can smell the bull from a mile off.

I had one player from Africa who asked me for ROW, he then started calling me a racist because I would not give him ROW, saying don't you trust someone from Africa. I politely told him to F OFF and then thankfully muted him.

The best thing they ever did was to bring in the mute, shame we cannot have a mute or block button on emails as well.

Regards

Mark
      Champion bull sniffer (1st on my first game)
      Well I hate to burst your Bull Sniffing bubble, but I too won my first game, and in 1st place. I was playing a Flashpoint tutorial and after I had conquered the British Isles, I was approached by a long time veteran playing Italy, who took me under his wing, taught me the game and sailed to victory with. I only finished ahead of him by about 20 vp due to my late rushes seizing territory with airborne.

P.S. I am not only a Forum General, but a Gulf War 1 era US Army veteran, so you can dispense with the "forum general" stuff with me.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • My first win was on my second game.

I was playing as Nigeria, with Cameroon and Chad as Human players.

I would make "protection deals" with them, I wouldn't attack for a certain amount of time and they would give me ROW + Resources.

By the time they expired and I decided to finish them off, the South American coalition conquered both Americas and headed to Europe and Africa.

They had an extra space as one of their members went inactive, so I begged them to join and they let me in.

We eventually won the game, with me having around 300 400 VP.

I only researched infantry, recon vehicles, and missiles, completely neglecting navy and aerial combat.
      All Shall Eventually Fall