Done.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After 3 years of playing this game, I can officially say I am done. Not only is the game horribly made, sometimes it is nearly impossible to somewhat hold a balance to your army, it takes literal days to build up an army. You can hold 60 cities, but when someone with 20 cities begins to gold it is Game over. I can forsure say this shit ty game has taught me nothing but given me brain damage. I just cannot grasp the fact that people spend money on this simulation to feel good about themselves. What a shit ty made game by shit ty coders and developers. This game is nothing but a simulation that gives you brain tremors, and pretty much forces you to spend real life money to have any hold of the map. Straight milking all y'all nig gas, I hope most of you can see through this game because, it is the biggest knockoff of any war game. Call of war is 10x better simply because the players actually have skill. Nobody has skill on this game they will just gold and spend money to feel good about their miserable lives. G..G and long live the old skill playerbase not these shit ty new gens who don't play the game correctly and ruin an entire game by spending money. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    • the reason they are not skilled is because they are noobs that joined 2 days ago

As for golders, they are the only fun competetion (other than solo defeating a good coalition and Naval and early game intense battles)
      But yes, they should just have free games and paid or gold games because if you charge 10000 gold or something, oh right, now all those noobs are going to go away and the ones who actually want a challenge get in and they know if they don't fight hard they'll have wasted their actual money or all of that gold. I suggest a paid or gold map entry fee for let's say 50% (just as an example) of all maps. This will help to fight the inactivity and no skill playerbase problem.

I think the only reason it seems so bad is specifically for a single (or two) reasons: 1, the playerbase seem to all be inactive newbies who joined the game probably literally 5 days ago then abandoned it; 2, the devs or whoever controls the company don't seem to care that actually active and dedicated players are facing these annoying inactive and bad and the game people and can't do anything about it. They even REMOVED the rank limit instead of increased it. What were they thinking there? They focus too much on attractiveness, etc. rather than actual function and player retention.
    • DeutchLani wrote:

After 3 years of playing this game, I can officially say I am done. Not only is the game horribly made, sometimes it is nearly impossible to somewhat hold a balance to your army, it takes literal days to build up an army. You can hold 60 cities, but when someone with 20 cities begins to gold it is Game over. I can forsure say this shit ty game has taught me nothing but given me brain damage. I just cannot grasp the fact that people spend money on this simulation to feel good about themselves. What a shit ty made game by shit ty coders and developers. This game is nothing but a simulation that gives you brain tremors, and pretty much forces you to spend real life money to have any hold of the map. Straight milking all y'all nig gas, I hope most of you can see through this game because, it is the biggest knockoff of any war game. Call of war is 10x better simply because the players actually have skill. Nobody has skill on this game they will just gold and spend money to feel good about their miserable lives. G..G and long live the old skill playerbase not these shit ty new gens who don't play the game correctly and ruin an entire game by spending money. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
      willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back.gif
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Clock wrote:

the reason they are not skilled is because they are noobs that joined 2 days ago

As for golders, they are the only fun competetion (other than solo defeating a good coalition and Naval and early game intense battles)
      But yes, they should just have free games and paid or gold games because if you charge 10000 gold or something, oh right, now all those noobs are going to go away and the ones who actually want a challenge get in and they know if they don't fight hard they'll have wasted their actual money or all of that gold. I suggest a paid or gold map entry fee for let's say 50% (just as an example) of all maps. This will help to fight the inactivity and no skill playerbase problem.

I think the only reason it seems so bad is specifically for a single (or two) reasons: 1, the playerbase seem to all be inactive newbies who joined the game probably literally 5 days ago then abandoned it; 2, the devs or whoever controls the company don't seem to care that actually active and dedicated players are facing these annoying inactive and bad and the game people and can't do anything about it. They even REMOVED the rank limit instead of increased it. What were they thinking there? They focus too much on attractiveness, etc. rather than actual function and player retention.
      The amount of inactive players in these games is getting ridiculous. Lately, I'm fighting a majority of inactive countries only 3 days into a game.