A Personal Announcement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Personal Announcement

Hi everyone, I know quite a few people have been 'interested' that I live in Odesa Ukraine as invading forces are marching toward the city. So, realizing that it would be better for me to become a refugee rather than a pow/mia, I fled the city. (i do not identify as a male) Now dont say i dont care about my country, I do, but I know little about REAL warfare and decided another ukrainian casualty wouldn't do anyone much help. So for the time being I am going to live with my close friend in Borşa, Transylvania. I just crossed the border today and am safe (for time being). My relatives live in another part of the country which is away from the front lines so they will stay in ukraine for now. Just figured i would let everyone know so no one fucks out about me wml :|
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Hey AJ, sorry about what's going on in Ukraine right now... hopefully they can successfully defend their country. You'll have to tell me what it's like in Transylvania. I've always wanted to visit.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Hi everyone, I know quite a few people have been 'interested' that I live in Odesa Ukraine as invading forces are marching toward the city. So, realizing that it would be better for me to become a refugee rather than a pow/mia, I fled the city. (i do not identify as a male) Now dont say i dont care about my country, I do, but I know little about REAL warfare and decided another ukrainian casualty wouldn't do anyone much help. So for the time being I am going to live with my close friend in Borşa, Transylvania. I just crossed the border today and am safe (for time being). My relatives live in another part of the country which is away from the front lines so they will stay in ukraine for now. Just figured i would let everyone know so no one fucks out about me wml :|
      And here I was all set to F**k out about you.

but seriously, best of fortune in this situation
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

And here I was all set to F**k out about you.
      but seriously, best of fortune in this situation

KFGauss wrote:

Stay safe - Contribute in whatever way you can - Every successful person on the front lines is supported by several more behind the lines.
      yeah, before I left me and a few other women prepared meals for the soldiers before they went to fight

hopefully it wont be the last food they eat
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija