Syria + Iraq + West + Afghanistan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Syria + Iraq + West + Afghanistan

i thought, since the war in Syria and Iraq hasnt changed much, maybe could you guys add a Kurdish forces in Raqqah so Syria will have to take it for its fuel like for North Korea and South Korea has a similar thing, where for North u have to take Electronics and for South its fuel, so for Syria would be taking Raqqah and Iraq taking peshmerga, also the Afghanistan government needs to be replaced by TALIBAN with WESTERN DOCTRINE, this will make them look better, also change the level 7 infantry for western doctrine and make it look like a special forces soldier, same with rangers pls, make it look cool like what we see in this picture --> pub-taliban-iwo-jima-similar-1200.jpg
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • this here too
      Files
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • Why nerf Syria and Iraq? North and South Korea are already bad enough, it'll make those two easy to invade from all sides.

Don't think Taliban should have western doctrine, sure they might have western equipment but I doubt they'll be able to actually use them besides in their propaganda shots. Bullets are not an infinite resource.
    • ahuman wrote:

Why nerf Syria and Iraq? North and South Korea are already bad enough, it'll make those two easy to invade from all sides.

Don't think Taliban should have western doctrine, sure they might have western equipment but I doubt they'll be able to actually use them besides in their propaganda shots. Bullets are not an infinite resource.
      that would make them unite, and fight together, or unite with nearby countries, it isnt bad idea at all, besides whenever i join a game these 4 nations are always underrated, Taliban may use them for training shots, but what about the former Afghani government? didnt they all have western doctrine weapons? such M16 and M4 and so on, just because they dont wear the same exact helmets and vests doesnt make it not advanced.
    • Clock wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

this here too
      You are a terrible being that likes their own posts.Surely you can't like this specific one that much? If this is one of your best ideas, then I don't see a very bright future for those ideas.
      everyone can like their own post, how does it make it immoral?
      also these are just suggestions, bad or not, thats ur opinion and i respect that.
    • PaskalSF wrote:

Clock wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

this here too
      You are a terrible being that likes their own posts.Surely you can't like this specific one that much? If this is one of your best ideas, then I don't see a very bright future for those ideas.
      everyone can like their own post, how does it make it immoral?also these are just suggestions, bad or not, thats ur opinion and i respect that.
      It's not immoral in the slightest. It is epic lame.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Clock wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

this here too
      everyone can like their own post, how does it make it immoral?also these are just suggestions, bad or not, thats ur opinion and i respect that.
      It's not immoral in the slightest. It is epic lame.
      Indeed
      I am The Baseline for opinions